WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  iggy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:28 pm

naveah- looks out window. soooo .... clicks tounge i'm bored does this car have a little dvd player tv thing on the top. lets watch z a movie!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:31 pm

zero - no. i want to. which means. you have to. narrows her eyes.

strife - stumbles back and notices all the other things: a hand holding an actual bloodies heart. hairs of people tangles together to create a skull. bear and wine bottles filled with eyes.

zeppelin - a movie? in a car? i remember that. wow s'been a while. searches the top and opens a carpartment that has 3 more pulls down one. JACKPOT!

cleff - no fair. i cant see it.

zeppelin - drivers cant have distractions pretty boy.

i gtg guys sorry ill b on later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kendal- looks at her just as seriously. as leader i need to make tough choices. one of them is that i am never as important as any of you kids. and you need to understand that i dont have time to worry about myself, i've had way to much time to do that lately and its stopping now.

bri- i hate movies.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

navah- how do you hate movies!!!!

and AWWWWWW
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm

cleff - bri you just broke my heart.

zepelin - but what about the Terminator! flails arms around. and STAR WARS! did obi wan kenobi teach you anything! stops talking realizing oow nerdy he just sounded and coughs.

zero - pats her hands on her hips. fine deal. i forgive you pats kendal's head. but if you go to carless deals off.

strife - backs out of the room shutting the door. hell of a mantion. freaky.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:10 am

bri-obi wan what now?

kendal- nods and smirks slightly agreed holds out arms hug?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 am

and pause for traveling group

IGGGGGYYYY

zero - it couldnt hurt. smirks and hugs kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 am

kendal-smiles and wraps arms around her tightly and runs fingers through her messy hair.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am

zero - pulls away we should see what the others are up to. are you gonna stay up here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

kendal- no. i'm coming smiles at her and grabs the railing and lifts self up.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 am

zero - great! smiles big and wide at her and twirls down the steps.

strife - comes back up the stairs shutting the door behind him quietly before locking it from the inside so no one will think to go down there.

crispin - looks out the window and presses his hand against the glass. much colder.

jack - are they demons too? points to kendal and zero.

strife - what did you just call them?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 am

Kendal- ( looks at him seriously and rolls eyes) great another crazy person

Sam- aren't we all?

Tao- not me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 am

jack - but there's points to what he thought he saw a flickering image of a guy behind kendal (kyle) but he isnt there anymore.

strife - slaps jack across the face hard.

jack - owe! what was that for?

strife - no one cares about your demon obsessions. so shut up.

zero - that was a little harsh. shrugs. whatever, i want food.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:36 am

Kendal- ( glances at strife for moment concerned bit then smiles slightly and looks back at jack confused when he saw the ghost nehond her (Kyle ) and the face he made )

Can jack see ghosts?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:42 am

possibly

strife - thinks about getting food but isnt hungry so silently goes down the basement.

zero - makes herself a sandwich.can we call bri and them?

jack - who are they?

guess what! what happned few days ago is happening now since i was to lazy to continue

logan - lunches self into the burning building and bursts through a flaming room as fast as she can so the falmes downt get to her. Riley! (boy gang leader dudeness)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 am

Kendal - there probably busy let them have a nreak from us for once ( watches strife as he leaves)

Well alright
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 am

zero - ya your right. they probably get more and more annoyed of sam's voice every time.

strife - clicks his staff open and looks down the blades along the sides of it.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am

Sam- hey! ( sits down at table) my voice is mot annoying! ( voice cracks while talking)

Tao- woah, puberty, finally

Kendal-( smirks then sighs and taps fingers on table)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

zero - laughs.

crispin - comes in as a cat and sits on the counter.

zero - do you like prefer fish and tuna or something like cats do?

crispin - stares at her unamused.

strife - approaches a dummy and is a few few away from it. spears it through the head. thats you. next time. i see you. or even hear your voice. neer
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:01 am

Kendal- ( scratches on between his ears) don't tease

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 am

zero - snorts. i dont tease.

strife - takes the spear out of the head and the head topples off. smirks to self and turns around clicking the spear back into a little handheld cylinder and slips it into his pocket.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:07 am

Kendal- mmm hmm ok ( rolls eyes) hey should I see of strifes ok? He seemed off ..

Tao- he has seemed edgy lately

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:56 am

hmm think i gonna make strifeh be little bit meaner for a while. this is going to be fun. lIKE I HATE YOU KENDAL I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY! nah jk he ownt say that

zero - shrugs. he's always edgy. edgy mon.

crispin - dont make fun of jamacans

strife - smiles wickedly and takes out his gun and shoots one of the big mirrors and its shatters
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 am

gonna go on kindle brb in like 20min
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 am

Stay I didlt reply
    And k!

Kendal- should I go see what's up with him?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 am