WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Zero - (fake gasps) Tao! You trying to poison someone?

Suri - eh you an animal or something? (Reaches out to touch her arm mockingly to see if shes fury)

Neer - (grabs her arm clasping it hard) what do you want?
    Sufi - (tanks her hand away crossing her arms) you said if I could prove myself I could join you.
    neer - I Dod did I? Well that's to bad. Things have changed.
    Suri - your become a softy now?
    Neer - you wanna become dead sweetheart?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Serene- ( growls lowly) I think the mortal girl should go

Tao- doing research on mortiferim. Finding out more side effects

Kendal- ( kicks widely)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Strife - (freezes.) You said she 's sleeping? And you left it at that right?

Zero - uh yea...

Strife - (makes his way up the stairs)

Neer - (winches when she says mortal) mortal. Has nothing to do with it. But suri. Just get lost will ya? (Grins cruely then turns Serena by her arm starting to walk)

Suri - (dashes to stand in front of them. Pointing a finger at neer) I didn't deafin a boy for nothing. Isn't there something I can do.
    neer - (rolls his eyes) no bomb makers?
    Suri - huh?
    neer - then your no use to me. (Keeps walking)
    suri - bombs...wait yes!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Serena- oh? You can build bombs? ( rolls eyes)

Sam- what up with him?

Tao- ( continues reding) nobody knows

Kendal- ( turns on stomach and screams into pillow)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Suri - dust bomb yea. Kids can so that. But I ...guess you could say know someone.

Neer - (stops) know someone? Who.

Suri - (smirks now that she has his attention.) He's a weird guy... but he might be able to make you what you want.

Strife - (opens the door to kendals room and seez her. Rushes over.) Kendal wake up.

Zero - (rolls eyes) all boys are weird.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Sam- hey! Well so are girls!

Kendal- ( screams and thrashes all around)

Serena- and who is this guy?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Suri - his street name is Fox. Never cared for his actual.

Neer - I'm guessing hes popular. Where is he.

Suri - where else would someone like that be? (When neither of them answer rolls eyes) never mjd. Not to far from here. I could show you

Neer - could as in you want to stay with us in return

Suri - (nods)

Neer - no. But if you want the slightest chance you'll lead us to him.

Strife - (leans over bed and puts his hands on her shoulders shaking her.) Kendal. Wake up!

Zero - (turns to Sam) what did you just say about girls?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Kendal- ( screaming dies down and opens eyes as tears stream out of them, sees strife and lunges at him and pulls him into a hug)

Sam- girls. Are. Weird.

Serena- ( thinks to neer: I don't trust this girl, )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:47 pm

strife - wraps his arms around her tightly. bad dream?

zero - weird is fun. normal is lame. so...ha! i take it back. all you guys are normal.

neer - trust her or not she's our only option. if she's tricked us you can kill her on sight. fair?

suri - walks out in front of them. if you guys dont follow its not gonna be a short trip.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:48 pm

crispin -walks along the roofs of central city. thinks: what are they doing down there...SURI!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Serena- ( smirks but then whips it off when Suri turns and starts following her: fair)

Maliha- ( crispins words echo through her mind: what?)

Kendal- ( nods and holds into him tightly)

Sam- ( rolls eyes)

Tao- ( mumbles as he is reading) patient will become blind bs deaf ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:59 pm

zero - what'd you say? head whips to tao.

strife - looks at her sadly. your ok now. whispers. your safe.

crispin - jumps forgetting she could probably hear him. o-oh. i didnt mean to say that out loud(weird what they call out loud.) looks like neer and serena are up to something. suri's here to. i'm going to follow them. leaps down the building from the windowsills then hops down onto the ground slinking into the shadows following them.

suri - makes a sharp turn into an alley away from all the buzz from the loud busy streets. then goes through onto a wider street where all the lamp posts are out. keeps walking.

neer - you know where your going street rat?

suri - i know exactly. smirks. where i'm going.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 pm

be back in a bit
    dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Serena- if this is a trap ill have your head

Maliha- ( ok stay safe(

Tao- ( in a trance of reading)

Kendal- ( cries silently into his shirt)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:17 pm

strife - cradles her slowly rocking back and forth. shh..s'ok. i'm here now. kisses her forehead.

zero - did you say becoming deaf or something? why would torturers want the victim deaf?

suri - trap? i believe i said ill show you where he is. whether or not he'll shoot you on the spot or give you a hug idk. comes to a wired fence and climbs over.

neer - swiftly follows landing in slush on the other side.

suri - its getting dark and she starts into a big old sewer pipe having to hunch over a little.

crispin - what are they doing? a ways down the fence climbs over

i gtg. ill be on later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Serena- ( jumps over fence a d follows)

Kendal- n( nods and buries face into his shirt)

Tao- no the poison does

Sam- the mor makes you blind and deaf?

Tao- no! One of the side effects ( sighs and shakes head) never mind

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=32

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 pm