WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 am

Kendal - ( tears stream outbid eyes from pain and hears zero slightly looks up wincing from her leg)

Tao- get her up! ( hoists her to her feet and shoos zero out of the back) I need to check something!

She didn't hav the boot on
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:35 am

Oh ya forgot.

Strife - (puts an arm around her waist propping her up. Whispers.) Don't worry. Tao's gonna help you.

Zero. - (jumps out of the seat and outside the van)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:40 am

Kendal - ( nods and lifts up foot for Tao)

Tao- ( unwraps the bandages )

Sam- ( gags when he sees stitches)

Tao- ( eyes the bruise forming in her foot and starts to poke and prod her foot and rubs certain parts were bones are)

Krndal- ( all during this crying and restraining self from snacking him away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 am

Strife - (squeases her hand in reasurrance. Thinks : God Tao either hurry it up or be more gentle will ya)

Zero - (cringes every time he does anything with her foot)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 am

Tao - ( smiles and steps away)

Krndal- what? ( says shaking)

Tao- I was afraid since your leg and foot are weak from so much medicine you might have broken part of your foot but you didn't so its ok you just have a bruise. It hurt a lot because your foot was weak

Kendal- o-ok can you make it s-stop hurting?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 am

Zero - (suddenly remembers and pulls out a medicine container with a few pain killer pills in it.) I....forgot I had these....they were there for whoever needed them. (Hands them to Tao) idk how many or whatever people are suppose to take though

Strife - (smiles relieved there's something to help)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 am

Tao- thank you zero and I know ( hands her a few) you don't need water to swallow these right?

Kendal- ( shakes head and pops them into mouth)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 am

Zero - ya....your welcome.

Strife - you ready to get back on the road?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 am

Kendal- ( pain starts to subside and glances over at zero wishing she could talk to her on private )

Sam- lets go we have a lot if ground to cover
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 am

Zero - (opens the car door and slides in to the other side.)

Strife - (sweeps Kendal off her feet and carries her to the other side of the car) don't argue. Because I wont listen (smirks a tiny bit and puts her down in the seat going back around hopping intoned drivers seat)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 am

Kendal- ( curls up in seat crying and hides face cause embarrassed)

Sam- ( whispers to zero) she's sorry you know

Tao - hey Kendal why don't you eat something it will make you feel better
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 am

Zero - (nods)

Strife - (puts a burger in her lap and pullls out of the rest stop)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 am

Kendal-( ignores it and closes eyes)

Tao- ( sighs ànd leans back )

Sam- ok I just don't want you to be mad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:43 pm

strife - smiles glad she'll get some rest and takes the burger back and eats it

zero - thinks: not mad just ....i shouldnt be mad whats the matter with me! not her fault! but it is, but its isnt.
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm

my charries r suppose 2 b at a bar soooo wt should i do?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 pm

You could make Joey be with them but for the rest you'll just need to wait for stef to go on sorry

Kendal- ( cries silently and looks back at zero sadly and blinks reads coming out and thinking: you have every right to be mad at me but I am sorry and I love you )

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 pm

zero - catches her gaze and looks back at her with a little smile like: its fine dont worry bout it

she had to go pooy I GONNA WATCH MORE DARKER THAN BLACK! if i can find the frigin episode
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Kendal - ( shakes head like no it's not fine)

Gonna take a shower

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

zero - knows she wont win so just turns gaze back to the window.

k k
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Kendal - ( flinches when she looks away and leañs back into chair)

Tao- want to eat now?

Kendal- ( says rasping ) no

Tao- come on you can't starve herself

Has Kendal seriously only had mor for a week? Cause if we getting technical it's a lot longer.

Or it could have fully developed a week ok

Ok I'll just go with that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:28 pm

um ....ok

strife - you really should. no mind can be happy without food.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Talking to myself ... Yaaaa

Kendal- I'm fine

Tao- when have you last eaten?

Kendal - ( shrugs) not sure, I think two days before i left the mansion

Sam- Kendal!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm

strife - ok. ill put it this way. it was your idea to get burgers. and if you dont eat at least something. then i'm going to stop this van

i talking to brian on ovoo through chat ... he being sooooo creepy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 pm

You have an oovoo now?

Kendal- well ... Fine ( unwraps burger and nibles on it)

Tao- thank you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm

yea.

sorry i posting slow watching show

strife - is about half an hour away now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 am