WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 am

Tao- probably, I would love to see her again

Kendal - and one day you will
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:11 am

Zero - (nods ans turns head towards strife)

Strife - oh uh...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Kendal- surely there is something

Sam- come on tell us!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 am

Strife - I used to have blue hair....

Zero - you used to dye your hair? Did you have pierci--

Strife - not dyed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 am

Kendal- doesn't count already knew that

Sam- blue hair?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 am

Strife - (keeps self from shaking) then..I don't know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 am

Sam- you must have something

Kendal - hey ( puts hand of strife's shoulder) leave him alone
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

Strife - i gotta find the bathroom. (Gets up letting kendals hands fall off and walks towards the house going through the door. Walks through a few rooms but cant find it. Starts shaking all over. Thinks : why'd we have to play that God damn game)

Zero - should we continue? I still like this game.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 am

Kendal - you guys go ill be back ( rushes toward house and opens door) strife?

Afk pretend to sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 am

Strife - (is bent over a little gripping onto a table beside a couch shaking uncontrollably. Tries to calm self down not wanting her to see him like this) ill...ill be back in a .. bit.

Okeydokey
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

Kendal- ( sees him and heart stops and just wants to hold him and tell him eceryrhing is ok approaches him slowly and runs hands in his hand) you alright?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 am

Strife - (nods unable to speak closes eyes and sees flashes of his father and neer. And the long nights he had to pay for not doing what he was told. (Grips onto kendals hand not realizing hes sqeasing it)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

Kendal- ( let's him and brushes other hand in his hair) hey ( runs finger down his cheek and slowly tilts his chin up so he sees her) I'm here for you no matter what
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

Strife - (looks at her his eyes stinging threatening to tear up. Nods and pulls her into a hug)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 am

Kendal- ( hugs him tightly back and brings him over to couch lays down at the back of I and cradles his head with one arm and wraps arm around waist with other as he lies next to her ) as your friend can you tell me what's wrong?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 am

Strife - (finally gets breathing down to almost normal and stops shaking glad Kendal is there) the memories...the smallest thing can set them off...and then..I..I cant stop it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 am

Kendal - I completely understand ( kisses his temple) when and if you want to tell my I will be here (pulls him closer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 am

Strife - (is about to lean in to kiss her but she shifts to look like his father and he jumps back up the couch.)

Wow imagine how creepy that'd be ...like I love you...AH MOM ITS YOU
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:03 am

Woah creepy

Kendal- ( sits up) what? What's wrong?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 am

Was about to make him pick a lamp up and start hitting himself but that reminded me to much of dobby in hart potter...

Strife - (knows its a hullucination but it seems to real. Starts to shake again and puts his hands over his face trying to make her change really not wanting to take out his knife)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:10 am

That would have been so funny

Kendal- I don't know what to do ( starts to back away) it's me, Kendal, I'm not whoever I appear to be
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 am

Strife - (glares at his father /KENDAL) i-i know your not actually there.. i- know you not actually...(hands slips onto his pocket with his knife)

Lol ya.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:19 am

Krndal- strife please it's me! Just try to see it ( notices his hañd going into his pocket and backs up more) strife what are you doing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am

Strife - (slowly takes out a glinting silver knife and walks towards Kendal)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27 am

Kendal- strife! ( backs away and starts runni g and skids into thenkitchen shaking)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:59 am