WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

arazo- hey my pleasure. grabs kendal from kyle and spins her around and puts her in a headlock. it was fun.

kendal- smirks but then squirms out of his grip

arazo- though face darkens i dont like whats happening now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:53 pm

strife - none of us do. but we're doing our best to stop it. thinks: and make neer pay for a life he's threatening. pay with his life.

zero - do you like know everything thats been going on? like when they always say they'll be watching you.

kyle - you could say that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Arazo- ( nods and looks at Kendal worried )

Kendal- ( looks at him and shrugs and hugs him again)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 pm

kyle - its ok hug us as much as you want. but dont worry about not ever huggin us again. you will.

zero - thinks: does he mean they'll show again? or when we die?.... too depressing ill keep that to myself
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Kendal - ( sniffles and grabs Arazo and pulls then into a group hug)

Tao- why are you here?

Arazo- ( kisses krndal on the forehead and looks up) long story a friend sent us
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Strife - a friend?

Kyle - yes a friend.

Zero - what kind of friend?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 am

Arazo- ( looks at strife and smirks ) a friendly friend.

Kendal- your no help, ( steps back)

Arazo - love you to, anyway we beat be going

Kendal- no!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 am

Kyle - don't worry. This isn't the last of me. Or him. (Kisses Kendal on the forehead and backs away)

Strife - (thinks : I dont get it)

Zero - why so early?

Do they mean Kara?

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 am

Yerp

Arazo- ( gives Kendal one more hug sndkisses her temple) kicks some ass like I've seen you do for me k?

Kendal- ( nods and sniffles)

Arazo- backs up love you ken ( they disappear)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am

Zero - that. Was. AWESOME! (jumps up and down) this is so cool! We can talk to the dead!

Strife - I guess that's a good thing..(looks over at Kendal) you ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 am

Kendal- ( doesn't listen to anything and blinks not even registering feelinga or sadness and is just stunned)

Tao- ( walks over with a couple trays of foods ) geez guys it looks like you saw ghosts
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 am

Strife - we did.

Zero - TAO IT WAS KYLE ÀND ARAZO!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 am

Tao- ( raises eyebrows) oh really

Sam- yea they were here and only Kendal saw them-

Tao- hallucination

Sam- she only saw them- at first! Then we could and we were talking and they left ask anyone, it was freaky

Tao- your just messing with me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

Strife - does that look like we're joking? (Motionsnto kendals blank face)

Zero - (winches at her expression)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 am

Tao- ( looks at krndal and cringes) no but it seems impossible, I wish I saw

Sam- I ant believe we saw dead people

Tao- were they physically here

Sam- ( nods)

Kendal- ( stays staring straight ahead and suddenly throws down crutches)

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=29

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:00 am