WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:29 pm

zero - follows her gaze into the fire. i like to pretend the flames are people on horses and thats us. and then the smaller flames are the YES and we beat them.

strife - watches and can see what she means if you dont concentrate the look like figures
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Kendal - ( smiles) that's beautiful zero
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 pm

zero - wasnt expecting her compliment but smiles back. thanks.

strife - we gonna be here a while?

brb i gotta switch to kindle momma making me get off
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 pm

K

Kendal- I don't think we should, but I want to stay, but I feel bad for even going here,

Tao- we need to go soon

Kendal- I know ( sighs and looks out at the moon and the ocean) it's just I love this place
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Zero - (looks at Tao) why do we have to go?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Tao- well we sort of left all the old newbies with all the new newbies

Kendal - ( cringes)

Tao- and well ( nods to Kendal)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Fin just cut his hair NOOO

Strife - Kendal should stay if she wan5s to. (Glances at Kendal) little time away could be fun.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Uhn what?

Kendal - no ( takes a deep breath) it was wrong coming here we need to get back

Sam- Kendal-

Kendal- no I was wrong

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Fin just turned himself into Davey ....

Zero - but I like this beach... (toasts another marshmellow)

Strife - (sighs) alright if we have t lo go back we'll go.

Wish iggy would get on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Ya I know and who fin and davvy?

Kendal- no, I need to get back, I know what many if them t home are thinking

Sam- what do you mean?

Kendal- ( says quietly) thy don't trust me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Oh fin from adventure time. Me was watching new episode.

Strife - (stands) they don't know you. So even if they didn't trust you. They have no right to.(to not trust her it seemed like it came out wrong)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Kendal - I don't mean like a bad yes trust I men like they don't trust me to be a good leader they all look at me with doubt and like I'm a piece of dirt like I don't deserve my role ( think- which I do t) it just bothers me is all

Awe I wanna watch p
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Zero - well don't let it bother you. You know more than they do. They don't need to be looking down on you if there's no chance any them could be the leader. Even any of us. I mean for example. Tao couldn't hes the healer. Strife couldn't hes mentally unstable.

Strife - what?

Zero - (ignores him going on) Sam. Couldn't hes more ornate machinery guy. No one would listen to him as well as you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Kendal- ( looks up at her and grabs her oulling her into a hug ) it seems like you've been he smartest and most sane lately zero
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Zero - someone has to be sane at least half more then everyone else. (Shrugs and hugs her back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Kendal - ( smiles at kisses the top of her head and keeps zero on her lap ) I know how all of us are friends but wanna go around sndaay something we didn't know about each other?

Sam- seems cool
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Zero - ok sure! Me first. I have plane phobia
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Kendal- your afraid of planes? Wouldn't have known that ok ummm I hate chocolate

Sam- what!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Strife - you don't like (eyes widen) chocolate?

Zero - remember strife we don't make fun of each others opinions.

Strife - shut up

Ill be back in 10
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Krndal - see I told you I'm a freak!

Aw k
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Strife - I think its kinds funny and ironic. Of all things chocolate.

Zero - (stares Kendal in the face) I can see that

Strife - (holds in a small laugh) Tao?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Krndal_ it's just so gross

Tao- hm ok. I was a spoiled rich kid

Kendal- what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Zero - (looks at him confused) then how'd toy end up here? Definitely not saying I don't like you or anything.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

Tao- well you see I didn't want to be a spoiled rich kid, my mother was in a abusive realstionshop withy father, she was a docter but he was a business man and was rich he worked for the yes. He still does me and my mother ran away and I was caught

Kendal- interesting

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 am

Strife - (smiles to alf on inside glad he could leave)

Zero - so that means shes still out there? (Eyes light up) I wanna meet your mom one day then. Oh my God the person where Tao came from? I love this game

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:48 am