WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm

maliha-looks at kendal you ok?

kendal- what yea? i'm fine

bri- get off me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 pm

zeppelin - steps away from bri laughing. you never actually pushed me away!

mak - tackles zeppelin. stupid pirate!

cleff - sits up and laughs. you gotta body guard bri.

zero - he was a bit late.

crispin - glances at the door then kendal.

cleff - comes upstairs. [/b]kendal girl! glad to see ur back. here must be boring up here. picks her up carefully carrying her downstairs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

kendal- burst of anger goes through her PUT ME DOWN YOU OAF! maliha go find strife!

maliha- nods and turns into a wolf and runs downstairs

kendal- struggles in cleffs arms and tries to get down but winces in pain

maliha- spints out door and follows strife's scent into town runs toward him and turns into human mid step. kendal's awake
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

cleff - ok ok calm down! i was just bringing ya down here. gets downstairs and places her on a bench.

zero - hi kendal! are you ok? what happened? why were you asleeep? did you see that ghost girl? i only saw little flickers. cleff you shouldnt do that! she clearly didnt want you to.

cleff - rolls eyes

strife - turns in surprise. what? got it thanks. they get back to the house walks through the door and makes way downstairs.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

suri - sits in room fingering a circular ring with triangular spikes on it.

neer - flies into her room as a bird. transforms

suri - looks at him boredly.

neer - normally people are surprised to see me smirks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

kendal- growls i didnt want to come down here! i think things to discuss and i dont have time for this!

sam- alright alright geez

kendal- puts hand on wall and steadies self and slowly stands up. leans up against wall and shuffles feet forward and cringes in pain

bri- need help wi-

kendal- I CAN HANDLE IT MYSELF!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

maliha- stalks inside and breathes in smelling neer and growls
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 pm

aight dont have time to think of a post ill be back from the library in a bit
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 pm

bye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm

strife - comes down. um.. why are you walking? well sort of walking

cleff - she rose from the dead again thats not way to greet her.

zeppelin - aww kendal you missed our showdown.

suri - well spit it out.
    neer - so pushy. that wont get you anywhere--
    suri - get to the point!
    neer - my crew and i are taking down the captain tomorrow. if you want to prove urself worthy i suggest being there an makin me proud eh? lifts her chin up with his finger.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm

kendal- glares at strife and pushes him out of the way. get out of my way.

bri- kendal i dont think you should be walking

kendal- turns and stares at her deathly. i'm. fine.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Strife - God Kendal dont be an idiot. Your gonna strain something.

Zeppelin - ya don't want you straining your p---
    Mak - (slaps him on the back on the head)

Crisping - is it just me or do you smell neer to
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 pm

maliha- i definatly do

kendal- scowls at strife. i'm not going to strain anything! i can handle myself. you are not the boss of me. shuffles feet closer to staires and lifts foot up and mentally screaming in pain but face remaines expressionless and gets up forst couple of steps and feels like she is going to die from the pain
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm

zero - admiration. now say admiration in an intelligent voice like Linus.

strife - can tell she's hiding her pain. comes up behind her. i dont care if your against it or not. your not hurting yourself and thats final. lifts her lightly by the waist and helps her upstairs letting go. straight faced. you wish to walk the rest of the way?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 pm

crispin - goes down a corridor and makes another turn in cat form walking into suri's room.

suri - is sitting on the bed alone. oh hello. thought you forgot bout me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 pm

kendal- growls deeply in throat. yes. i. would. says in a steely voice and shrugs him away and stiffly makes her away over to the coach.

bri- walks up staires. i have to get something in my room

tao- walks in the room his head in a book looks up and sees kendal walking. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

kendal- what?

tao- no! you should not be walking. your going to kill yourself. sit sit sit sit!

kendal- i am fine!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 pm

strife - im sure you'd rather be unable to walk then seduced.

mak - where's bri going?!

zeppelin - she needed to get away from you.

mak - shut up!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

kendal- starts grumbling and glares at strife.

bri- trots upstairs looking in closet

tao- kendal you need to rest puts hand on her shoulder and guides her over to couch.

kendal- no! i am sick of rest! i've gotten enough rest

tao- but your hurt and you need to-

kendal- NO GET OFF! pushes him to the ground. I DONT NEED ANYONES HELP!

tao- looks up at her shocked
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:58 pm

strife - if you keep acting like that your gonna need more help then you need now. bites down on tongue not meaning to say that.

mak - comes rushing upstairs. BRI BRI BRI BRI BRI BRI BRI BRI BRI BRI.. runs down the halls

suri - SHUT UP!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 pm

kendal- head snaps toward him and snarls. picks up a big needle on the side of the bed that tao gave her earlier and throws it at strife nailing him in the shoulder.

bri- look i found crouches! runs downstairs and hold them up look kendal i- why the hell does strife have a gigantic needle in his shoulder.

kendal- looks around like a cornered animal and grabs the crouches from bri and walks around with them. walks toward door and opens it and walks out

sam- well that was random

kendal- whistles deeply and hope comes running from outside. come here boy. gets on top of him and grabs his scruff. ok lets go. they run off toward forest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:09 pm

strife - yanks it out and snaps it in half. thinks: damnit kendal i'm not even gonna bother with you.

zero - comes upstairs. yo where's kenny?

strife - idk how bout you try knocking common sense into her for once. probably gonna hurt herself again! for being stupid! kicks a chair.

neer - comes down above kendal as a bird and just keeps above her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 pm

kendal- starts crying and thinks why am i such an idiot. go into the woods hope. they turn deeply into the woods just get as far away from this place as possible.

sam- shakes head and sighs. she's always been a little .. crazy

tao- gets up and shakes self off. well then. i hate to say this but. if kendal was the leader and she's always though of as strong and stuff and then all of a sudden she isnt because she got beaten in her own game. doesnt that make her feel a little weak and vunerable? i mean how would you feel if that happened to you? one minute you were all great and powerful and then BAM your knocked right back down to the bottom. vunerbility makes people do crazy things they dont mean and instead on insulting her when she is trying to prove that she isnt weak we might actually want to help. and none of you are doing that great of a job at it. i mean i'm not saying i am. which i am ashamed of. but i mean. you guys are her friends. and she is going through a really hard time. the least you could do was to have a little bit of compassion.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 pm

i know this is a weird question but should i have zep or strife or cleff go after her not that zep likes her or anything

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 pm

that just made me like 50% more time suspicious ...

and i dont know maybe strife ... cause well they are like a coupleish ... maybe. throwing a needle at your boyfriend might put a damper on their relationship
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm

WELL I WOULD DO STRIFE bbbuuuut IDFEEL LIKE IT

strife - takes a deep breath. thinks: god y u so stupid. shouldnt have said any of that.

zeppelin - adios amigos. walks out front doors and starts into woods. now where r u u little butt face

cleff - why him?
    zero - why not?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 am