WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

why zepp? i would love to know

bri- walks out after him. hey my crutches! runs over and picked them up. she left them here

sam- maybe she took hope.

kendal- ok hope goodboy you can slowdown now. we're pretty far into the woods.

serena- runs along trees and spots kendal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

hmmm ..... IDK

zeppelin - lifts up his eye patch. ah you havent had much air in a while have ya. takes out gladius and goes deeper into forest.

neer - why the hell is she back?

zero - fatal attractions
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

sam- what are you talking about?

serena- hisses no idea

bri- why is he going to get kendal? strife shouldnt you? i mean it is your fault and all. sorry that was rude.

kendal- puts hope on the head.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 pm

strife - turns toward bri in fury. my fault?! maybe she shouldnt be so sensitive about herself all the time! she's hurt and she thinks its so smart to just make everyone around her worry even more! gah! throws hands up in the air and walks down the corridor to his room.

zero - that show.... ya no you get a wild pet that loves you and then it suddently turns on you.

mak - why are you thinking about... ah nvm

assuming you said puts head on hope.....

zeppelin - man why you goin after her? eh oh well. i got charm she ought to come back if i ask. goes deeper and deeper not bothering to call out.

neer - ugh. leave her alone for now. she'll get herself hurt if she stays out here in these parts of the forest flies away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 pm

tao- and here we go again.

kendal- they walk further into woods crap i forgot my sword! well pats head i got you though. they go further and time starts to pass. lets make camp hope.

bri- well fine strife! if you dont care about her at all i'm going after her. who wants to come?

sam- me! grumbles quietly so much for loving her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm

strife - closes eyes rubbing them over with his hands.

zero - ill go.

mak - i'm in

cleff - ok pretty much were all going.

THEY GO OUT DOOR DUN DUNNY DOON DUN

zeppelin - creeps so silently he sprurpises himself. can finally see kendal. creeps out. yo!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:02 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH BACK IT UP. he can not get out that far into the forest that fast.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:03 pm

zeppy's zippy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 pm

mmm hmmm okaay sure

kendal- what? oh huh? get away! hope starts to growl at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm

well i wasnt gonna keep making all the posts... boringly walks through forest ... boringly walks through forest.

zeppelin - why you out here? and that. is a lot bigger than i remember
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm

kendal- yea and he bites to. narrows eyes at him but then looks at ground. i cant stay there anymore. i just make everyone unhappy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 pm

zeppelin - are you kidding? we were having a blast earlier today when----oh right got off track. sits a little ways beside her if you left... we'd fall apart. strife. he didnt mean that stuff he was ina bad mood to begin with. cleff would likely cry like a little girl and the rest.. it wouldnt end well if you left ill tell you that. your a valued member of our team. you keep us together. even if u feel like crap. grins
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

i gotta take shower ill be on on my kindle in like half an hour
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 pm

kendal- well thats really sweet but there are some flaws in that. first off i just create drama and i really try not to. but i do and there is no avoiding it. nobody needs me there. some people even hate me. also i cant keep letting my emotions get the best of me. i mean i dont mean to sound really fake high school drama showish but ... i know strife hates me. and i dont think i could ever look him in the eye again without remembering all the mistakes i have made

serena- holds out video recorder (now human) and records the whole conversation.

kendal- it would really be better for everyone if i was gone.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 pm

the pic is luminous from maplestory
    and r they walking to the jail right now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 pm

um ... what? no!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 pm

then wt r they doing??
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Hmmm what does she think shes doing

Zeppelin - strife doesn't hate you! I could ask him and he'd say something like ...... ya I don't know what he'd say but srsly your putting to much blame on yourself. (Smiles and pulls a cookie out of hos pocket breaking it in half.)hands bigger half to her) this place doesn't have cookies either.

Neer - (lands in a nearby tree)

Btw I on kindle hard to go fast
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 pm

well then wts going on?????
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Nicole u explain I don feel like doing that on my kindle. And I thought maplestory had little chubby people not anime
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:55 pm

it does but someone drew this and i thought it was good Smile

Last edited by Stef xD on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh ok Dr. Smiley since Nicole is temprrarily not here.....

1 they were training
    2 zep and bri had a duel zeppelin with his perviness kissed bri on the cheek. Bar crumble to floor. Kendal woke up.
    3 cleff carried her down. She wanted to go back up.
    4 strife didn't wanna let her walk nevertheless up steps.
    5 Kendal thinks shes weighing down the team
    6 she threw a needle into strife shirt he got pssed
    7 she in forest zeppelin with her others are trying to find Kendal
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:00 am

okay well i gtg take a shower will be on ipod secretly in 20 minutes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:03 am

ok sorry got kicked off and i will again

kendal- not hungry. and yes, yes he does
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 am

Zeppelin - well how would you know that. I mean come on. Is that your first liver argument (says trying to lighten the mood) (stuffs other half into his mouth but spits it out.) Blek (makes a disgusted face sticking his tongue out) I hate cookies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm