WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:01 am

neer - stares back at her not saying anything. he loves it so much when she laughs or does her adorable giggle.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:14 am

serena- hey moves her hand to trace neers mouth with her finger your really perfect looking..has anyone ever told you that?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 am

neer - isn't quite sure how to respond to that. um...no. he's never even thought about his appearance. pretty sure strangers don't enjoy being even close to me. laughs half-heartedly. where is this going?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:26 am

serena- nowhere, im just telling you your very handsome. kisses his forehead besides thats silly, i see girls lookin at you all the time.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:29 am

neer - face starts turning red. i don't want other girls loooking...thats fucking ...no..no..shut up i only care about you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 am

serena- laughs more look at that face! awww poor neer..i dont think ive ever seen you blush, its cute.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 am

neer - i am anything but cute, thank you very much. ruffles her hair getting it all over her face in front of her eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am

serena- makes a sound that could be described as a purr and lightly kick his shin thats true though...your not cute, your quite hot
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:48 am

neer - his ears have now turned bright red. he's absolutely clueless of where she's coming from. despite that he doesn't even care he would think he looks rather ridiculous now with his new hair at least .how bout no more about my appearance okay?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:55 am

serena- alright, but can i say one last thing neer cotter?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:02 am

neer - his skin crawls when she says his last name with his first. gives her a funny look. sure...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:04 am

serena- youre beautiful
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:12 am

Neer - For the millionth time he's unsure how to respond. It should be a normal compliment, but it just makes him melt. tears almost start forming but he holds them back...he never thinks about it but times like now he's reminded of good or...normal serena can make him feel sometimes...and he hates it. and loves it. but it'll never last.  god serena...runs a hand over his head and closing his eyes. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Serena- it's true cups his face in her hands and looks at him with intensity you are neer, your incredible, absolutely incredible. and I'm so lucky to have you, in the luckiest girl in the world for having such a loving, beautiful....partner. smiles I really don't think you get how amazing you are, since your always talking about me. neer, you truly are incredible, your powers...god neer there crazy, that's why you where my idol in the first place, but it's not just that neer , you've been through so much, and no one would blame you of you gave up. but neer, your...your.....your unyielding,fearless. beautiful.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Neer - doesn't smile back. doesn't want to look at her because he's convinced she's telling a huge lie to make him feel good or something an due hates it. he's none of those things. after everything he's caused her..and everybody he's none of those things. doesn't understand how she's even thinking of this stuff when here she is in a mental institution.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Serena- neer? are you listening. this is important..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Neer - shakes his head. serena I've already accepted that thats not the case alright?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:08 pm

serena- then how do you expect me to agree with what you think if you cant accept what i say?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Neer - I don't....his hands clench and unclench becoming frustrated. But you..doesnt know what to say. huffs. I guess your right.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:48 pm

serena- smirks when am i not?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:06 am

Neer - frowns at her. can't decide if he likes it more when she's right or wrong.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 am

serena- kisses his forehead and settles down neer...goodnight

hehhehehe stuffff coming up so dont skip till morning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:27 pm

lol ok...

Neer -night. says quietly. pulls the main comforter up over her and sits there watching her for a while then looks back up at the ceiling thinking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 pm

later that night....

elori- has been roaming the halls for a while now, ducking behind something every time a nurse walks by. heads up the dark stairs to the second floor of his building. walks down the hall finally getting to the right room, slips out the twisted paperclip and sticks it in, trying to unlock it
    serena- her eye twitches when she hears the noise of something at her door but doesnt move, to frozen too
    elori- opens the door slowly, trying not to let it creak. all he wants is one thing, the file on serena, which he knows theres a copy of it in her room. stick his head inside and sees a dark shape on the bed but doesnt move, something seems off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Neer - still wide awake, but hasn't moved a muscle. he's glaring at elori in the dark, being able to see him pretty well. is debating whether he should simply transform into something small that he can't see or attack him if he does something. what the hell does he think he's doing? smirks to himself. dumb kid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 pm