WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Archie - (watches her leave before responding) preference on what w shall do first?
    Saskia - but....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Susana- something easy (ignores her) I also think that the one not being tested should watch, since they are animals and since they were in the same pack I'm wondering if they have any animal instincts when the other gets tested, I'm wondering how they would react
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Archie - that way we can see if they care for he other members as much as a normal dog would to her pups. Brilliant!
    Saskia - i think its cruel.
    Archie - its NOT cruel. This information could save lives. 
    Saskia - and how is that?
    Archie. (Waves her off continuing to talk to susan) which subject first? (Eyes are wild with excitement)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Susan- the girl. Just In case it doesn't go as planned, the man ...he's a little risky to test on, since he's more powerful. But what test?
    Serena- (closes eyes and then opens them happy that everything now is just blurry, thinks to neer: I can see, everything blurry but I can see)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Neer - (smiles)(told you it would come back eventually)
    Archie - well ive noticed her vision isnt so good.
    Saskia - how about... We test frequencies?
    Archie - but its such a simple test.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Could u make a copy of the math page 
     p441 #4-9; #12-19 ill come get it
    I took my textbk to school by accident yesterday and forgot to bring it baaack
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Susan- yes it needs to be something a bit challenging. What if we see how well she does with water, we could put her in a tank full of water and see how long it takes for her to get out

Sure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Thaaaaank you

Saskia - a tank?
    Archie - yes we'll just bring her into the room meant for animals
    saskia - they are humans you know
    Archie - shifters. Humans (laughs) not even close
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Susan- I'm sure she can hold her breath longer then other humans. Well put the boy in the upper unit and he can look down from the window. Me and my team will fill up the tank, Archie you go get the girl and SaSkia, you get the boy, bring some men of course

Serena- (ya but still it's very blurry)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Neer -( itll get there)
    Archie - got it lets go. Saskia cuff the boy and get him out
    Saskia - (sighs then nods and unlicks the doors)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Susan- (her and her tram go to the animal workshop thing were a big empty tank with clear light blue water is. ) how about we put something in there that she has to find to let her out .. Any suggestions?

Serena- ( I know I know ... Neer .. I'm scared)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Neer - (glares as saskia comes in) (something's going on) yes?
    Saskia - (holds up cuffs) sorry
    Neer - i dont need those things and gour definitely not going to them on me. (Stares at her daringly)
    Archie - (how bout a key ring with multiple keys i sifferent sizes on it? Wih only one real key:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Susan- (thank you! I'm dumb.) (sets it up so there is a latch on the top of it with a doorknob and key hole drops 15 different keys in the water and they all spread out everywhere) if she goes unconscious well get her out
    Serena- (what? What's going on? There testing already?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:20 pm

archie - gets out a timer. whats the water temp?
    neer - i dont know. i can see these bastards getting bored very easily as kids. 
    saskia - brings out a needle with pink liquid. this could put down an elephant so please cooperate.
    neer - if that'll put down an elephant i wonder what kind of effect it would have. darts forward pushing into her spinning her around and putting her into a headlock with the needle pointing towards her neck.
    saskia - yelps. dont you want to see serena?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Serena- (please be careful)
    Susan- shouldn't be high?

Isn't Archie supposed to get serena
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:33 pm

was getting there

archie - ok. ill bring in the girl. leaves the room and goes to serena's unlocking the doors and steeping inside. we're going to be playing a little game. holds out wrist and ankle cuffs.
    neer - i will. lets her go. fine. lets her put on the small cuffs onto his wrists and ankles the metal squeezing a bit but doesnt complain. follows her out having to take short steps because of the two foot chain.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Serena- (skitters away from him and hisses: fine il play your little game) (stands hand puts on the cuffs)

Susan- (speaks to an assistaint.) the right key isn't even in there. Let's see who long till she figures it out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:42 pm

assistant - laughs. this ought to be amusing. should i being recording this on tape?
    archie - smiles creepily. thank you for your cooperation. dont worry. its nothing cruel of inhumane.
    saskia - brings him down the hall and up a flight of stairs to an overhead room.
    neer - whats going on?
    saskia - sighs. you'll see. the rooms has a metal walk around floor, and in the center is a rail dividing the floor and the see-through-floor where you can see the tank. brings near into the center of the room in between the rails and hand cuffs his hands to them.
    neer - yanks on the cuffs. what the hell? cant i at least move a little?
    saskia - not my decision to make. goes down the stairs to the room with tank. he's up there now.
    archie - pushes serena down the hall bringing her into the room.

ugh i remembered bout thesis
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh crapbut thanks for reminding me

Serena- (stares around the room and spots the tank, skitters back as eyes widen) no! No... not that
    ... Please (nails comes out And tries sprinting away)

Susan- actually yes I'll be up with the specimen (walks upstairs and turns on a comm sleep she speaks into a lot the phone her voice is broadcast around) hello, enjoying the show (smiles pointless at neer and sees Serena struggling and sighs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:53 pm

neer - stares at susan with horror. what kind of sick idea is this?! sinks to his knees and looks kneels over against the rail the cuffs sliding down to the bottom. stares down through the floor. serena, serena listen to me. their intentions arent to kill you. they just want to amuse themselves. 

archie - i hear ya!  take a deep breath. says loudly has people help push her forward holding her hands as they uncuff her legs and hands then drop her into the tank pushing the top over the water.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Serena- (screams as she goes under and mind is a confusion of wordless pleas for help. Focuses on neer and inhumanly propels self through the water to the front of the glass. Sees neers blurry figure and thinks: ok ... Ok I can do this.) (hates being in the water and at the tiniest need for air she panics)

Susan- (watches interested) why does she hate the water so much? I didn't think she would overreact (looks at ne'er watching his movements)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Uhm you just posted that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:15 pm

ugh sorry my computer being a snot and keeps glitching and doing weird stuff, hold on
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 pm

neer - stares at susan in horror. what kind of sick idea is this! even if i did know i would never tell you because you would just go off using the infor for another shitty experiment!  turns back to the floor. just try to keep it together serena. theres keys at the bottom of the tank and one of htem should unlock the knob at the top

archie - glances at saskia. why arent you noting this?
    saskia - i-
    archie - write!
    saskia - nods quickly and head drops writing on her notepad. i didnt sign up for this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Serena- (tries to calm down: ok I got it, I can't do this) (pushes herself up to the top of the tank and feels around the key hole then swims back down and takes several of the keys and touches the eds of them trying to match them up)
    Susan- we're just trying to learn more about you, your not human and it's our job to research it (states at her) incredible ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 am