WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Naveah- around half a month
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Decimus - (rubs the surface of his arms to warm them up) where're you from?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Cleff - she should definitely be back by now bri. Somethings up.

Zeppelin - (stumbles around in the room the two girl trying to pull him back down.)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 am

Nave ah- originally? Egypt.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 am

Decimus - oh I already know that. (Doesn't even notice how creepy that sounds.) I mean you and the three people you've been traveling with
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:02 am

Bri - ( nods) we should go look for them
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:04 am

Naveah- I guess it is sort of obvious that I'm from Egypt, but anyway we came from Seattle. Washington of course
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 am

Cleff - come on. (Walks towards bar and enters it. Shouting over the people though its still drowned out by the music ) Zep!? Naveah?!

Zeppelin - (comes stumbling out of the back. With a girl clinging to him. He sways weirdly with an empty bottle in his hand)

Decimus - came a long way. (Smiles.) Ive always found the Egyptians to be fascinating.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

Bri- ( spots zeppelin and sighs in relief then sees the girl and face hardens) oh no he did not.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 am

Zeppelin - (the girls slips off his back and pushes him against the wall and zep and her start being missy again)
    cleff - (eyes bug out of his head) oh my God.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 am

Naveah- ( grins) well we are an interesting people
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 am

Bri- ( rage encircles her and stalks toward them. Grabs the girl by her hair and theory's her off of him so goes flying a feeder away. Slaps zeppelin hard right in the face and grabs his war and drags him outside)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 am

Decimus - (smiles glad she seems to be not as down as before) interesting and conceded (smirks)

Cleff - (gulps nervous what shell do but at same time wants to punch him himself)
    zeppelin - wait! (Calls out laughing) I forgoz Meh shirt.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:22 am

Bri- ( throws him out into the parking lot growling and knees him right in the nuts and punches him straight in the face and pushes him to the ground) I KNEW YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

Any which side of his face in preticular?

Zeppelin - (doubles over not looking drunk anymore clutching himself)
    cleff - (gets ready to stop her if he needs to)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

Nsceah- ( narrows eyes) I am anything but conceded
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:29 am

Decimus - sorry. Didn't mean it seriously. (Looks forward)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 am

Nope pick a side any side

Bri- ( paces back and forth fuming) I knew you shouldn't have come. You don't DESERVE to come. The only reason you came is because you felt bad for hitting Kendal, but you don't care about that now do you? All you care about is your idiotic ego. All you care about is getting wasted and screwing girls. You don't think about your actions. You don't deserve to be apart of this.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 am

Naveah- ( smiles slightly) and I didn't mean that seriously. ( snow falls harder) thank you. Really thank you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 am

Lolz were horrible people.
    "Pick a side any side "

Zeppelin - (blood starts to deep through his eyepatch. Tries to think straight but cant.) I...I...uh..I

Cleff - I say we leave him here. (Crosses his arms)

Decimus - for what? All I did was talk to you on a rutty street.(a snow flake falls on his nose and he sneezes at the coldness of it and it blows off.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:42 am

Bri- I second that. ( narrows eyes) he's a big man he can take care of him self ( turns to leave) I hope your real happy zepoelin you hurt someone who's been hurt enough. Good job. ( starts walking)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 am

Zeppelin - (shakes his head over and iver trying to clear his clouded mind.) (Finally everything dawns on him and guilt rushes through him) bri! Wait! I didn't mean.....I...

Cleff - zeppelin just stop. For once just stop. (Turns shaking his head and follows bri)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am

Naveah- ( giggles a tiny bit and thinks he looks like a puppy.) well one: you healed me which was incredibly nice. You didn even know me. And two: right now your making me feel a lot better.

Gtg iPod dying
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:51 am

Decimus - before I tell how glad I am about that I'm going to note its not nice to laugh at people when they sneeze. (Does his best to hold a straight face as he points at her as he says it)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:53 am

Gtg soon to really tired

Bri- goodbye zepoelin ( walks away stifly keeping eyes trained ahead of her)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:19 pm