WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm

neer - turns his head just a bit so the boy can see the side of his face. you did a great job killing those men. turns and laughs heading back to the hospital flipping the handguns in his hands absently. satisfied?

zero - no not my-- grumbles. ugh never mind. then smiles and ruffles her hair with the sock. ha now your hair is all staticy. you look like an electrocuted carrot.
    mak - turns and heads towards sams room assuming he has a lap top somewhere in his bedroom.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Sam- huh? ( notices mak leaving and follows him) what do you need it for?
    Fallon- ewwww carrots

Serena- ( come back here and maybe I will be)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm

mak - can feel the vibrations of sam's feet. to answer the question your probably thinking i want to talk to bri and them

zero - yea i know the gross me out too. gives her head a pat and puts hands in the air yawning. i'm gonna hit the sack.

clara - walks over to a window. completely forgotten its dark out now. seems like it always is doesnt it.

neer - dont rush me i'm having fun. turns down an alley where he hears ruckess and there's two gangs fighting. takes a look at the guns and grins. well well, fancy cops had the silencers on their guns. lucky me. flicks them to point forward and shoots down about six guys from the end of the alley then walks down it grinning.
    -the remaining ones stare at him as he shoots another two but then they finally take out their own guns tears in their eyes.-
    neer - but yours dont have silencers now do they? not that you care. they hesitate and when they do he shoots the remaining few. exits the alley with an evil look in his eyes and strides into the hospital.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Serena- ( your just killed innocent people!)

Sam- well ... Ya

Fallon- I don't like the dark, it's scary and bad things come out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:59 pm

mak - can i please use your computer? turns around when they reach sam's door.

zero - oh its ok fallon! there's nothing to be afraid of. trust me. leans over at her height. want me to put you to bed?

neer - no human being is ever completely innocent. walks down the hall filled with more hate by the second. wants to pull the trigger on anyone who even looks at him.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

brb
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Nvm thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Sam- ( rolls eyes) fine I guess

Fallon- no .. ( yawns) yes

Serena-( painfully sits up and holds back a scream when moves legs over to the side of the bed) ( leave the people alone)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Mak - yay! (Starts to jump but calms self down really wantingnto talk to bri) (pushes his door.open going right into his room)

Zero - (puts arms around her waist and swoops her up in her arms) lets'eh go! (Skips down the hall spinning at the same time)

Neer - (can tell shes moving) [stop moving Serena unless you trying to hurt yourself. As for the people -] (opens the door to the room) ill leave them be.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Sam- ( digs out laptop and sets up call) when your ready press call

Fallon- ( screeches in pleasure and holds onto her tightly)

Serena- ( shuts downing and stands up painfully) your not the boss of me ( leans against walk and starts hobbling out of room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Neer - (growls angrily) your just going to make your wounds worst you idiot.

Zero - mmmk now. I'm going to close my eyes and your going to direct me to your room. (Laughs and.closes her eyes)

Mak. - (jaw tighten not bothering asking what he says and smiles) thanks. (Moves in front of the computer and waits for Sam to leave.)

Afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

K might leave randomly iPod running out
    Of charge

Serena- ( blocks out mind so he can't read herd and goes into hall)

Fall- ( covers her eyes) hmmm ok. Take a .... Right!

Sam- ( leaves)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 am

Mak - (clicks on call and waits restlessly tapping the mouse over and over)

Neer - lay back down. (Adds with a forceful tone.) Now you idiot.

Zero - (takes a sharp right and bumps into a wall) ah! (Moves over a little moving into the next room.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 am

Bri- ( opens eyes and notices tablet ringing and grab it and goes into bathroom and shuts door answers it squinting) hello?

Serena- ( keeps walking down hall painfully and makes many turns so she loses herself in the large building)

Fallon- ( giggles and Burt's head into zeros neck)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 am

Zero - (opens one eye) we're here! (Opens both and. Arriez her over to her bed)

Mak - (sees bri and face lights up) bri!!

Neer - (groans pulling on his hair) damn shes so annoying. (Tries to push into her mind) Serena what are you trying to get out of this!?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 am

fallon- jumps away from her onto her bed and rolls around thank you zeroo!!

bri- mak? mak! smiles widly and waves to him

serena- keeps mind securly closed and comes to a fork in the halls ..hmmmm.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 am

Neer - (mumbles) great now I have to go after her which wouldn't have had to happen of shed beemart and stayed where she was! (Stalks down the hall fuming)

Zero - no prob fall. (Pulls the covers over her and kisses her forehead.) Have a nice dream for me k?

Mak - gosh i'm so happy to see you. I miss you. (Wishes he could just hear her voice again. Eyes start watering)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm

serena- painfully walks/limps down a hallway, sees the cafeteria and eyes brighten and strides in trying to ignore the pain

fallon- nods heartily a d closes eyes

bri- hey hey hey dont cry! just wait! runs out of room and grabs a notebook and paper
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Mak - (blinks over and over until the tears stop threatening to come. Waits for her to come back)

Zero - (smiles and crosses her arms) night. (Turns and quietly walks out of the room.)

Neer - (is about to ask someone f they saw her go by but realizes that would only mean doctors going juts that shes jot where shes suppose to be) (thinks : what id do to be a shifter again. Makes life so much easier.)(knows sues unstable andnprobably has Jo idea where she going so heads to the only place you can think of. The cafeteria)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm

serena- notices a wheel chair in the far corner and hobbles over to it and sits down. wheels self over to the line.

fallon- curls up and yawns

bri- comes back and sits down writes is everything ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Mak - (takes a deep breathe) yea..everything is fine. I'm learning sign language now. Might as well because I cant even tell if I pronounce things right anymore. How much longer will you guys be out there?

Neer - (comes to the edge of the cafeteria jot quite in it and surveys with his eyes until he sees Serena. Is relieved she isn't walking anymore and decides ye should just let her do what she wants.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 pm

serena- notices a young boy who is completely bald and is trying to get food but is getting pushes back by the crows. stands up and bites lip trying not to cry and moves toward the line and grabs people and shoves them backwards. gets to the food and grabs a tray and pushes people aside to hand it to the little boy

bri- writes yes. were in NY and we should be back soon definatly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Mak - you guys have any trouble?

Neer - (jaw tightens as he watches her) (thinks : she has good. I don't.) (Sighs and leans against the doorway rubbing his eyes with one hand)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 pm

serena- helps some of the younger kids get food then notices neer and grins sheepishly

bri- wants to tell him about everything but doesnt want tto worry him writes no everythings fine. we'll be back before you know it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 pm

mak - okay. voice cracks. heard from kendal?

neer - scowls at her expression

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am