WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm

me either ... im bored. ... gonna look for thor trailer
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  iggy Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm

OMG OMG OMG. YOU GUUUYYYYYYSYSSSS...... I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUUUUCHH..

I WAS AWAY FOR LIIIKE TE WHOOOOOLE WEEEEK.. AGHHHHH SORRRRRY.

naveah- eyes creack open a bit but just glances into the darkness and falls back asleep again

lux- listens and rubs something on kendals face and swivels her away from the mirror. then takess a mask type thing and puts it on her and molds it around her face. smooths it out so it looks completely natural but a little odd with her black hair. takes her hair and puts it in a tight bun with a small white hair net looking thing over it. takes a long blond expensive wig and puts it on her head. adjusts it so it looks competely natural and brushes it out so she looks way different. her face is more petit and innocent looking and less rugged and lethal. uses a special make up to make her narrow eyes look wider. her nose looks smaller and rounder and she looks like some type of model.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm

YAY
    Impecible timing.

Shall do morning soon?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 pm

lol sure.

kendal- can i see? resists the urge to scratch her face. do i look weird?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Gtg dinner. Will b back
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 pm

lux- nope you look absolutly normal. now. dabs make up on her new face and primps up her hair into a high pony tail. throws a tight black pant suit at her. you can pick a name. but your a YES operative. and assasin. everything you'll need is in here. slides a silver breif case to her. the mask and wig are comfortable to sleep in and wont come off until you litterally rip them off. so you should be fine. now, off with ya. walks away into another room.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:22 pm

kendal- stands and looks at self and gasp. i look s-so ... girly!? touches face and marvels at how soft it is. smiles slightly and realizes she looks more vulnerable and friendly. hope no one tries to rape me. cracks knuckles. or they'll be in for a surprise. puts on pant suit and laughs lightly noticing how different she looks. grabs the breif case and black heels that lux left and slides them on. stumbles but growls im a trained killer i think i can walk in heels. keeps balance and walks steadily smiling at how easy it is once you get it. realizes its just the ultimate balance test since you have to do it all the time. clomps down the stairs and out the abandoned building. notices a silver motorcycle with a small tag that says: FOR KENDAL. smirks and hops on it. revs it up wonder how weird this must look. a blond doing this frowns once she realizes how uncomfortable it is to step on the pedal. drives off toward the town

I MISSED YOU KENDAL!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Crispin - (is a hawk soaring low above the city trying to find kendal)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 pm

kendal- goes faster and takes a sharp turn to the state line of california
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Morning now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:00 pm

uhm sure? i mean i thought crispen was going to ... nevermind

tao- tapping furiously away in his room when the sun comes up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Well he could....thought you didn't want him to. He will then just not this second.

Zero - (walks through house) MORNING EVERYONE!
    Strife - (waits on the porch for any sign of crispin but doesn't see him.)
    Mak - (stares up at the cieling wondering if anyones up)

Cleff - (eyes open and he slowly. Backs away from the bed then runs forward jumping on it.) Wake up girls!!!!
    zeppelin- (eyes peak open and he starts noticing he has woke random blanket in a hallway)

Crispin - (is perched on the roof of a bakery as a Russian blue cat again ignoring the people pointintlg to him. Is tired from his searching the night before so decides to just sit there and wait for a scent to pass.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm

sam-huh? lays on the couch under pillows and pops up morning?
    tao- takes his laptop downstairs with big bulky glasses on sicne he forgot to take them off. gras a cup of coffe and hangs out in the kitchen

bri- yawns and slips out of the bed. i need ... something to eat.

kendal- drives into the town and sees a sign 10 miles till california. cool. i can stay here.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

naveah- huh? stretches and hides under blankets i hate the world ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Cleff - (hops off bed) up up! Today's the day! (Is talking about their hijack forgetting its tomorrow night not today.)
    Zeppelin - (scrambles to his feet his wobblyness gone but still reaks of alcohol) [I need to keep my distance from them. She doesn't even want me near her ](groans) what am I suppose to do?

Crispin - (hops sown from the roof tempted by a cheeto someone is tempting him with in front of the bakery. Hops up trying to snatched it away but the person quickly moves his hand.)

Zero - (blinks a few times when she sees Tao's glasses.) Woah Tao! Got some nice glasses there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm

bri- for what? the hijacks tomorrow.

kendal- looks through shops for girlier clothes. stuffs things into her backpack. narrows her eyes at some guy staring at her

tao- wha?- OH! smacks the glasses off his face and blushes feriously. those arent mine.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 pm

naveah- great we have to stay here another day. sighs and puts pillow over her head. i quit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Zero - (turns toward Sam) think they're his fathers. And his name is actually flint.

Crispin - (the next time the person hokdsnitbout he jumps up and snatches itbaway darting down the street as if hes a human walking on thebsidewalk with the rest of the people)

Cleff - oh yea.(scratches his head) right....well! (Claps his hands together) on the bright side.....ya never mind there is no brightside. Sorry nav
    Zeppelin - (wants to talk to naveah but has no idea how they'll let him get to talk to her)
    Decimus - (couches behind a truckboutside a restraunt waiting till a whole gang gets out of their cars and enters the pub. As soon as they're inside darts into the parking lot to the groups car attaching a chain to it)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

tao- narrows eyes i have no idea what you said. but i. grabs his mug have work to do.
    sam- sheesh.

bri- come on lets go get something to eat. straightens out hair and throws on a jacket and opens door.

kendal- lookin for something buddy? snarls at the guy and the guy stumbles back surprised. crap thinks. my voice probably doesnt match how i look.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 pm

naveah- fine. lets go. doesnt smooth out her usually perfect bop and lets it stick up in all different angles. slips on fuzzy socks that she stole from bri and grabs baggy flannel pants and changes into them i nthe bathroom an keeps a tanktop on and goes back out lets goooo.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:53 pm

bleckkk gtg

BUT WILL BE ON LATER
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Cleff - (shrugs) good idea. I'm starved. (Changes his shirt riht out in the room and throws on a light navy blue coat. Makes a weird face when naveah comes out but then wipes it off) [yea shes still not fine.]k (walks out the door)
    Zeppelin - (pushes the pillow and blanket into some random room and stays out in the hallway thinking)
    Decimus - (quickly attaches the other end of the chain to the truck. Hops in the trucks and backs it up and the chain tugs on the back of the car. The cars back trunk flies iff with the chain and the alarm starts.)(quickly gets out of the truck as the gang comes out swearing and gets in their car trying to start it though its now broken.)(pulls out phone) yea. Id like yo report a suspicious gang.blooms like they got guns. (Grins as the police sirens roll down the street)

Zero - what's up with him?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

bri- grabs naveahs arm and tugs her down the hallway. food food food food food.

sam- shrugs

tao- goes back to room and sips his coffe while writing on his laptop

kendal- oops. grins and grabs the bike and rides off to the section of town were crispen is

blachhhhh gtg for dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 pm

back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

crispin - goes to cross the road and sees kendal barreling down but doesnt know its her. freezes in the middle of the road and turns into a bird to get out of the street as quickly as he can.

zero - frowns. i liked his glasses.
    mak - wonders to tao's room opening it without knocking. watcha doing?

-the gang just starts to realize the police are surrounding their van and they swear more.-
    police - approaches car and lean down towards their window imediately seeing their fire arms. step out of the car. your all under arrest.
    decimus - smirks walking by them into the restraunt. checks off his list to do mentally and thinks. now that thats done i believe i deserve something to eat.

cleff - your making me hungrier. stop. stomach growls loudly.
    zeppelin - hears them coming and looks both ways not knowing what to do his hands shaking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:07 pm