WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  iggy Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Naveah- Already half asleep and doesn't really listen to them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:16 pm

cleff - and... i wanna sleep in it. whines.

zeppelin - gotta...stumbles along the streets. talk.....to naveah. pace eventually slows to a stop and he stands there on the sidewalk trying to think back to what bri had said to him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 pm

bri- so sleep. rolls eyes. im not leaving till im done the movie and then im gonna have to carry naveah out so im not leaving. so get over it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm

cleff - huffs and crawls in beside her. if i fall asleep and you wake me up ill kill you.

zeppelin - sways a little as he remembers her words. All you care about is your idiotic ego. All you care about is getting wasted and screwing girls. You don't think about your actions. You don't deserve to be apart of this. a tear excapes his one eye. she's right.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 pm

bri- i dont kick in my sleep. thinks yes i do

awww poor zeppy
    stil lproud of bri's speech though
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm

cleff - i never said anything about kicking. slaps his own forehead. greeeeat.

zeppelin - i dont deserve any of it. not the friends. not the fights....not naveah. thinks: how could i do this? and put her through that?...bri doesnt want me back there. bri or cleff, but i have to at least tell naveah that i regret what i did.

it was quite an awesome speech
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 pm

bri- giggles no idont kick

ughhh afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 pm

cleff - groans and pulls the covers up over his head.

zeppelin - comes to the base and stands in front of it. there has to be another way in then how we came...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 pm

secreeet doooor.

bri- curls blankets aroudn self your welcome
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 pm

u trying to hint there is one? or u just talking bout the door they came through which was...mor elike a secret hole.

cleff - sighs and closes his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 am

hint hint there is gtg soon

bri- sits up nd focuss o nthe movie but doesnt really watch it and just thinks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am

cleff - after a while of silence speaks barely audible. we both know he's going to try to come back.

zeppelin - stumbles around the building focusing on staying on his feet. looks the building up and down looking for any sign of a way to get in. there's a pile of trash on the ground and he tries to kick it walking by but stumbles and falls against the wall. breathes heavily and starts to push himself back up when something behind him shifts in the wall.

kkkk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 am

Bri- ( turns head to look at him ) I know. And I want him here but he just ... Can't. He isn't a team player all he thinks about is himself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 am

cleff - i know your right, but maybe he'll try to change. thinks: no this is zeppelin we're talking about, of course he wont.

zeppelin - he jumps back and turns around to face the wall noticing this side of the building is brick. watches closesly as one brick starts shaking then pops out an inch. slowly others starts to move also and they begins to open up creating a space big enough to fit through in the wall. sick...smirks a little at his luck and steps through it. after walking a few feet into the dark room he's in the hole closes up behind him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:57 am

Bri- I thought after he punched Kendal he would change but look what happened.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Cleff - yea....(sighs and puts his arms behind his head looking up at the cieling watching it flash different colors from the Tv)

Zeppelin - (the room has a few low light on but the room ripples with light from the light bouncingnoff of mulitple blades and other weapons. Walks through slowly concentrating on his footing still not sober) (bumps into a rack of spears and they fall over with a crash.) (Curses and stumbles through blindly finding his way out of the room and down a hall.)need to find....naveah. (keeps one hand on the wall as he walks)

Cleff - (tenses at the crash) you hear something?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Bri- ( jumps up) its him. It's zeppelin.

Sorry went to ... Stores. Got me my shirts!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Awesome!
    I going to Marshall's in a few minutes so if I don't post again that's why.
    Either way we need naveah.

Zeppelin - (walks in a crooked line down the dark hall then comes to a turn but cant remember if they'd gone this way or not)
    Cleff - (grits teeth) that bast**d. He shouldn't have.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Bri- ( growls but glances at naveah) I'm not letting him nere her. He shouldn't have come back.

Wearing my cap shirt now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Lucky

Zeppelin - (thinks : they don't want me here. They don't want me near naveah. But I have to find a way to talk to her. If they're with her...I have to change that.) (Raises hand to his the skin around his eyepatch thanking God the blood has dried. Thenncomes to the end of the hall and bangs on the wall over and over)
    cleff - (stalks toward the sound down a flight if stairs. Sees someone at the end if the dark hall.) Zeppelin.
    zeppelin - (turns and sways for a second thinking of running.) Cleff--
    cleff - (grabs him by his shirt andnoushes him against the wall.) Why id you come back. Youve caused us enough trouble. And now naveah is probably awake because if all the racket you make!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Bri- (stands behind Cleff) what do you want? (snarls hostile)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Naveah- Eyes open lazily and sits up in bed. guys? We're did you go?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Zeppelin - I want to change. (Chokes out words) let me talk to her. Please. I need to apologize.
    cleff - go up there and make her feel worse? Hell no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Sorry was watching a movie.

Bri- who says she even wants to see you? She probably doesn't. So get out.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Naveah-Stumbles out of the bed and rubs eyes. To tired to really thinks and stumbles around rom for a minute in the pitch blackness. Finds the door and opens it and walks down the halls shivering at the cold floors and. Listens for the voices.stumbles into the hall were they are and it's to dark for her to even see them it just looks like a big black blob guys? Yawns and rubs eyes and knees start to buckle from tiredness what are you doing out here? It's freezing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:56 am