WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Zeppelin - naveah! (Struggles behind cleff trying to pry his fingers off his shirt.) I know you probably hate me now but I need to talk to you!
    Cleff - shut up and leave her alone. (Pushes him harder against the wall)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Bri- (snarls and walks toward naveah) navs just go back upstairs.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Naveah- Takes a step back when she finds out it zeppelin. Snaps awake and tears unmistakably come out of her eyes whats going on? Why the hell is he here?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Zeppelin - (his heart sinks as he hears her words.)(tears stream out of his eye) neaveah I didn't mean to do any of those things. I wish I could make it so none of it ever happened but I cant. Ive never regretted anything more in my life. Id father die than hurt you like that. You've gotta believe me. (Voice cracks)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Naveah-Stiffens and wipes away tears.i] how am I supposed to trust you? I was an idiot to even start to trust you in the first place! Saying your sorry doesn't mean I'm just going to forgive you. I don't even blame you, I should have known this was going to happen.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Gtg sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Awe k

Zeppelin - I'm not asking you to forgive me. I couldn't ask that.
    Cleff - (lets him go still ready topush him back)
    Zeppelin - (takes a step towards naveah.) Every other girl ive been with....all of them...and its a lot........I never felt anything for them. They probably didn't even know my name. I don't know why I did it. Did any of it. Maybe there's some pathetic reason out there but I actually ......felt something for you. (Laughs hoarsly hanging his head down wiping his face with his hand) you actually no my name. That sounds so stupid doesn't it?! I still sound like a crazy drunken ass don't I?! (Tears stream down his face) I want to change! I want to make it up to you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

bri- actually deep down inside her heart feels the lightest bit of sympathy for him but face still stays cold
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 am

Ooooh I just remembered something if nav is gonna like decimus...when zep finds out hes nit going to be to happy lol
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Naveah - (breathes in deeply and through the tears in her eyes looks at him) I can forgive you, alright? I just don't feel like I can ever trust you again. But if you want to make it up to me then stay out of my way and let us
    finish the damn mission.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Won't let me edit it but I meant to say can't
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Also gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Oh ok

Zeppelin - (tries to stop his tears) naveah....
    Cleff - your not a part of this anymore. We have a mission to do. We cant have you interfere.
    zeppelin. - (thinks : but I want to help! I came all this way to screw things up myself.....if. she cant forgive me I cant.) Ok. (Voice cracks.) I get it. It'll be like Im never here. Rtakes a Stella back again pushing against the wall)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Bri- (crosses arms and doesn't flinch though wants to help but knows its what needs to be done)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Naveah- zeppelin (voice cracks) if you want to help , then help, just ,,, just ... Leave me alone.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Zeppelin - (does a small nod) o-ok. I'm g-gonna get some s-sleep. /backs away with a hand on the wall just wa to leave them be but at Same ti.e wishes he could still talk to naveah)

Cleff - (stares down at the hallway and shakes his head.) Lets sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Bri- (nods and grabs naveahs wrist and drags her down the hall. Throws her into the room.) you let him stay?!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Naveah- (while she was dragging her down the hall. Tries not to look at zeppelin but does sneak in a tiny glance. Once there in room rubs arm) look. I'm sorry ok? I don't forgive him I don't but I couldn't just leave him in the street!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Zeppelin - (can feel her eyes on him for that second but doesnt turn) (retraces his steps to the room filled with weapons and sits in the oitchblack room between a two racks of weapons) (sits there wide awake staring into the dark) (thinks : I have to change. I have to. No more parties. No more drinking. No more girls.)

Cleff - (stands in the doorway) he doesn't deserve to be here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Bri- I know! (paces around the room fuming) how can you do this?

The guardian angel of troubled people (Kara) is gonna help. Make zeppelin think she human.

Kara- (walks down hallway as a 14 year old human. Wears all white and walks into the room zeppelin is in and turns on lights) hey dude? You alright? Your way past curfew.

Ugh shower afk.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Zeppelin - (jumps in surprise) o-oh I uh...sorry fell asleep.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Naveah- I know I know! I hate him to! I. Just ... Couldn't.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Hate is a strong word Sad

Cleff - (sighs) there's nothing we can do about it now)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Bri- (paces back and forth) fine he can help. But he's not coming back home with us.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Zep spoke

Cleff - (is a little surprised) we're just going to ...leave him?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 am