WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 pm

fine hurry up slow butt
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 pm

kendal- did i ask for help? no i think i can take care of myself.

sam- hey your not the boss!

ok there i took a long time to post just to let you catch up ..
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:18 pm

ok rdy now and zelda i luv the pic lol

Chloe-Oh wat?But im starving!!Hops outta bed and runs downstairs. Are there any left for me plz plz?

Lee-Walks downstairs grumpily and sits at table
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 pm

bri- slids next to lee whats up with you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 pm

strife - kendal i'm sorry. i was just angry and i shouldnt have been it was stupid.

zero - well i made them! therefore i should have the right to choose who cleans unless bri wants to.

cleff - sup with u bro
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Lee-Nuthin.Any food left?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 pm

zero - yea four more
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Lee-Four more wt?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 pm

kendal- yea whatever they enter town i'm sure your sorry but that doesnt change anything.

sam- starts to clean.

were emily?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

idk i think she still at her grammys

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

zero - for more piece of deer leg

cleff - whaa?

zero - what does it smell like to you?

mak - comes down. pancakes!

zero - ah heck ill help helps clean.

strife - doesnt argue. they pass by a take rack outside a store and he grabs a pink scarf and throws it over kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

bri- i would like some deer leg please

sam- ok you can go into the woods and get it

kendal- turns around and grabs a scarfing putting it over strife.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Lee-Oh haha funny ill take all---

Chloe-Oh no you dont i was her first and i get the pancakes.

Lee-Fine. Gets up I rlly dont care anyway. Walks outside and ssits at tree stump
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

bri- hmm we have an issue. walks outside alright whats wrong and dont say nothing because i can tell your lying.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

strife - think it looks much better on u madam.

zero - i've never had deer leg. poor dear.

cleff - i believe they call it lamb

zero - they eat baby dear!?

mak - lamb is a baby sheep

zero - same thing

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 pm

sam- you guys confuse me

kendal- smirks but then puts on a straight face and takes off scarf come on we have work to do and take of that ridiculous scarf.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Lee-Fine,its just kendal like shes making it soo obvious she doesnt want me leader anymore and she wants to be leader.And i totally get that like i dont even feel like a leader anymore so i guess she should just be leader.I QUIT.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 pm

strife - idk i kinda like it. smirks. um what are we here for? wasnt listening
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm

zeppelin - man thats cold. you shouldnt give up like that[b] he somehow appeared there. Razz[/b]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm

bri- well i mean .. ok well i have caused enough drama for one day but i guess i could help some. if you really want to be leader then you shouldnt quit maybe you should talk to her about it or something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm

kendal- we are here to get food.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:42 pm

zeppelin - a battle to the death says darkly just kidding

cleff - what u ppl doin out there?!

zero - they discussing matters says properly

strife - ah right sounds good
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

lol zelda he "just appeared there"

Lee-I dunno i just feel blah and that im lettin everyone down.And you know kendal if i do anyhting shell prob start a fight and create more drama so idk wt to do????
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Lee-haha funny but srsly i need to do something about her,
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

zeppelin - well you are still the leader now. and you need to make that clear to her. every man is strong. well mostly. you can do it.

i didnt feel like wrighting walked outside

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:04 am