WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 pm

zeppelin - aww come on! eh ill just pick her up and throw back out later laughs.

zero - whew i'm pooped comes inside leaving a trail of mud.

cleff - better clean that up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 pm

HEY! KENDAL DOES NOT HAVE MOODS! its your fault for making her have moods. and srsly do you think she would really call them misfits in a rude way. um no. zelda what did you think it was?

bri-grabs his wrist and flips him over her shoulder dont sneak up on me like that

kendal- ugh fine obviously i have to do everything runs outside AGAIN and grabs food off ground picking it all up then runs back inside.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:49 pm

ok wtevr you sayyy...

Lee-Kendal we need to talk privately like now.

Shark-Whistles
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm

SWITZERLAND!

mak - ah! ok not acceptable -pulls her ankle making her fall.

strife - talk to him kendal.

zep- oh shut up u fish.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 pm

HOLD ON GUYS BRB
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 pm

lol rlly betsy

Shark-Hbu? slaps across face then runs away

Lee-Kendal please.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 pm

kendal- what you think i'm not going to? fine what do you need?

bri- ah off! punches him in shoulder

grrrrrr
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:59 pm

alien WAVES WHITEFLAG alien

mak - ok ok ok u win. pokes

cleff - ill get the food ready.

zero - ill help!

cleff - take a shower first

zero - the rain counts

zeppelin - i got an apple in my pocket u no. smiles evily
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Lee-Brings her over to a private space Kendal i know youve been hurting lately and i get that,But im the leader of this resistance not you.And i know your trying to act more of a leader than me but i am the leader.If i wasnt the leader of this resistance where would you be now?im the leader and you lets say like my co-leader or vice leader.okay you can still give orders but i am the leader with my own rules for everyone. got it?

Shark-Oh CRAP!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:04 pm

kendal- excuse me? what did you just say to me? i'm not the leader. i'm .. co-leader!. HA! i have done more for this resistance then you will ever know! and i'm hurting! you did not just bring up what i thought you brought up! and you right i am trying to over throw you because your a HORRIBLE LEADER.

bri- hears kendal's voice from were she is. i knew this wouldnt be a good idea.

wait gotta edit!

kendal- and were would i be now? excuse me but you weren not the leader when i came to the resistance i was how old mmm like 7 you werent even there then! how dare you say i'm here because of you because i am not!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm

zeppelin - oooooooooh applemite she's going off

mak - uh ohh.

strife - not a good way of putting it...
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Lee-oh rlly im a horrible leader.at least i never left my people and made them come and risk their lives to save me.also wat have you done please tell me. and im thinking of making cleff co-leader instead whattay think or maybe bri ya bri bris a good co-leader.

Chloe-Uh oh this isnt good.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 pm

zero - starts getting nervous. i dont like this..

cleff - freezes.

strife - ya im gonna be upstairs.... goes to his room
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 pm

kendal- HOW DARE YOU! punches him in the face as hard as he can and he falls

yes stef he falls so dont try to put other wise

bri- CRAP runs into room and grabs kendal as she gonna punch lee again. no no no drags her out of room. help!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm

ok fine

Lee-Get up blood gushing from his nose and bleedin lip Ya know i cant punch a girl so im not gonna,but i wish i really could.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm

mak - follows bri.

zero - eyes start to water.

cleff - you guys really shouldnt fight like that. if that was worse we could have lost 1 if not 2 main fighters.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:15 pm

kendal- oh please like your punch would hurt anyway!

sam- ok this is not happening any longer. helps bri drag kendal out of room.

kendal- shoves both of them off. here you go lee! i'm leaving again cause i'm the horrible leader. obviously i'm not wanted here! stomps out of house and goes to town.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Lee-Ok "ill" stop fighting.Have a good night everyone.Goes upsatirs to take a shower and wash off blood.

Shark-Aww zeros crying.

Chloe-Runs to zepp i cant see them like this
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 pm

kendal- goes back to town.

bri- ok everyone .. calm down! lets all just go to the kitchen and think for a second.

kendal- sits on some random door step.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Shark-Ok sits down Lets think

Chloe-Sits at table
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

cleff and strife - both get up at same time.

cleff - you?

strife - wait a little cleff.

suri - was spying on their house in a tree at edge of forest.

zero - starts crying. shut up shark! you havent even been here that long walks straight up to him going on tip toes to face him face to face. so i wouldnt be the one to talk. takes a glass of milk on table and throws it in his face. turns around and runs upstairs.

zepp - ya me neither looks at shark and mouths sucka.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm

i know u posted again anyways but i not changing it
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 pm

ok its fine and guys i gtg ttyl cya tomorrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 pm

fallon- was hiding under table and crying''

tao- aww poor baby come here. picks her up shhh its ok everything is fine

fallon- is crying into his shirt.

katann- that was .. intense

bri- lets just. everybody just .. i give up. lays head on table.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:24 pm

byee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:58 pm