WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 pm

zero - blushes. wow thanks sam. thats really nice of you to say so...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

ry i gtg my mom has to go on. ill be on kindle in a while
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 pm

ok

sam- well uh your welcome
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Zero - ok well as u no I'm zero. That's Sam. Chloe and Conrad.

Um should we wait because we gonna do the 2 weeks later thing and we should have stef there for the invasion to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm

well sure but cant we do some of the training?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Sure. And when r we going?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:27 pm

i guess soon my mom said in a couple minutes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm

sam- well lets get down to business. chloe and conrad take 10-12 and we'll take 9 and younger.

bri- goood goood. 13 to 16 come with me. strife lee and cleff get started on the older kids.

kendal- lying on bed staring up at ceiling thinking about whats going on downstairs and how many people are going to die. hears bri giving orders and thinks about going to down there. thinks no i'm am mess up
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:15 pm

you guys wanna skip to two month later or something? or wanna wait till later?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

we can skip and i might randomly sing off or not answer cus of pwr
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 pm

k thats fine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Wait on the ros for like 5 minutes! I reading ur YES
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:15 pm

k
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 pm

WHY ARE WE NEVER ON THIS ANYMORE? I MISS YES!

LET ME SET THE SCENE

TWO MONTHS LATER AND THE RECRUITS HAVE BEEN PROPERLY TRAINED AND MOST ARE READY FOR THE NEW MISSION: HACKING INTO THE YES'S BIGGEST JAIL. DURING THESE TWO LONG MONTHS THE PRISONERS HAVE BEEN TRAINED BY THE ELITE FREEDOM FIGHTER. ALTHOUGH THEY MIGHT NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE MAIN TEAM THEY WILL HAVE TO BE GOOD ENOUGH. MEAN WHILE KENDAL IS STILL GREIVING OVER HER LONG LOST DEAD BROTHER. WILL THEIR TOUGH LEADER BE ABLE TO PULL IT TOGETHER TO REGAIN HER RIGHTFUL PLACE AT THE TOP? OR WILL SHE BE FORGETTON? TIMES ARE TOUGH FOR OUR TEAM BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO GROUP TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER. TO SAVE THE WORLD.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Epic sorry am I to late had to do some chores and get a shower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 am

It k nd we are starting yes again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 pm

u post first...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 pm

ugh fine even though i posted last

TWO MONTHS LATER

sam- leans over brias she sits at a desk looking at a blue print of the YE'S biggest jail any leads on how to get in?

bri- not yet. there's guards everywere and we cant afford what happened last time.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:33 pm

strife - guessing that means no going in as a soldier...

zero - how we going to do this if we dont at least do a little of what we dide last--- i got an idea.

mak - u thinking what i thinking?

zero - i think i thinking it

cleff - WHAT R U TWO THINKING!

zero and mak - PICK EM OFF!

mak - that was creepy.

zero - ya it was... anyway well we got the more sneaky and stron ppl right?

mak - u no like in the movies when they silently pick off one person at a time silently.

zero - hey strife do ur guns have silencers?

strife - uhhh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:39 pm

btw sam is like there mechanic

sam- srife i could make silencers if ya life.

bri- that would be a good idea but we wold have to do it really really quietly. some one might notice. we do have very sneaky. but we cant risk having some of the younger people. but we dont have may older people.

sam- we could ask kendal

tao- i havent seen her in a whle

fallon- i had. she's always outside puncing some big bag

bri- well thats nice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm

zero - that girl srsly needs to get it together. brother dead or not we need her.

strife - where she now?

cleff - shrugs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm

fallon- i know! ome with me!

sam- you ca blame her for being sad over her brothers death! what if-

bri- sam. stop. fallon how do you know were she is?

fallon- i watch her.

bri- um okaay were is she?

falon- follow. go out door and starts heding for town

they folow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 pm

strife - she's out here? ugh. whispers to self.

cleff - is back at the house with zero.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm

fallon- actually she's in the town but come on.

sam- ughhh.

fallon- leads them into town come here. walks into this abndoned apartment building. see that door?

sam- what door? looks around empty room.

fallon- the rug. goes toward a rug and kicks it away revealing a trap door. come on. opens it and jumps down.

bri- im staying here i need to look at this some more.

fallon- once they all in shuts door and leads them down a long passage way.

sam- cool.

fallon- this room would have been good for training. come on opens door and kendal is in a room with a bunch of weapons on the walls and weights and bunch pof excersize stuff.

kendal- um ... hi.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 pm

strife - puts hand against a steel sword. we could use u back at home. need another player in this plan.

mak - dude this is so cool. kendal how'd u gethere? or find it or whatevers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm