WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 pm

bri- smirks i might of

sam- if we can all get our acts together then yes, i do think we will be ready
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

zeppelin - what if all of us dont make it out?

mak - i am now going to sleep because i want tomorrow to begin. (goes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 pm

LOVE YOUR PICTURE!!

sam- i try not to think about it. i've thought about it before of course, its happened other times when you think someone you care about isnt going to make it back but right now the best thing we can do is to try to look past that and think about how many lives we will be saving by doing this.

bri- alright nighty night!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 pm

and i LOVE MY SCANNER

zeppelin - ya. your right. ur one heck of a guy to be working through all this chaos.

mak - alrighty dr. upbeats. cya. blah blah blah he's sleeping
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 pm

sam- i'm just like everyone else here.

i dont know how to use a scanner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm

zepellin - crooked smile. sometimes everyone doest realize how much they've done or not done. Goes upstairs.

i pretty sure urs has a tiny touch screen right? well it should be an option
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:55 pm

oh i forgot to do the signature i dpnt know what i would do for it though

sam- um ok ...

can it maybe be morning?

bri- gets up and stretches. steps outside and closes door and sits on steps.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 pm

strife - comes out of forest and walks toward house hood up.

zero - gets up and takes out a loud bell out of her closet and runs down the stairs ringing it. WAKE UP!!!!!

i ididnt rly no what to do either. ill probably shange it later. wait i no
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 pm

bri- has fallen asleep outside and woke up uh hello. rubs eyes

kendal- has already been awake. gets changed into regular stuff but wears a really cool jacket. puts black beinie on her head and combat boots. walks downstairs. thank you zero.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 pm

i would've explained the jacket but forgot we not in a book. speaking of books. i cant think how to start mine!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

whats that from?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 pm

you definitely need to read maximum ride again DEFINITELY

strife - hi walks past her into house

zero - ur being weird. you didnt yell at me for ringing this. waves hand in front of kendals face. Where's kendal!

cleff - comes down still in pajamas, sweats and a loose tank. ywans making some weird animal like noise and slumps into a chair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:10 pm

kendal- laughs i was being sarcastic dummy. looks at cleff you sounded like a cat. can you round everyone out for breakfast. zero and i will make pancakes k? goes into kitchen

sam- comes downstairs. good morning ...

bri- follows.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

zero - ooooh. and lets put chocolate chips in them sam and bri r to skinny.

cleff - bu this chair is so warm and soft...

zero - pours a glass of ice water and pours it on cleffs head.

cleff - jumps up out of chair holy shizz. i would have gotten up without that!

zero - well ur up now so... ill get the pancake mix. gets it out

cleff - walks up stairs grumbling. yo! whos in this room! wake up! .. you to get out of--

strife - mornin'
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 pm

kendal- alright fine we can add chocolate chips. sammy darling will you pretty please get them out?

sam- women get em yourself! flops in chair at kitchen table and puts head down.

bri- hey i am not that skinny!

tao- trots downstairs hello fellow misfits.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm

zero - looks at bri again. fine ur aproximately the size of a medium sized twig.

cleff - comes up behind sam. would do that if i were u man, unless u want ice to the head.
    strife - sits down.

zero - fine illget them lazy bum. grabs them out of cabnet.

mak - misfits? actually. i guess that does suit us all. how sad

zero - i am not such a misfit why am i such a....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 pm

kendal- misfit? ruffles zero's hair. thats ok sam you can rest we know how hard you have been working on the bombs. without any good helpers. looks at zero.

bri- wow that is such a complement
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:32 pm

zero - smiles up at kendal. your welcome!

mak - yup she's referring to zero not me. just wanted to point that out.

cleff - make my pancakes!

zero - alright alright pushy. pours in mix onto pan and waits for it to bubble puts choco ship. and flips. repeats steps..... first batch is done
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:33 pm

sam- snatches a pancakes and stuffs it into mouth . yum

kendal- sits on counter please dont burn yourself

is em gonna come on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 pm

no idea she said she over her grandmaoms and they fixing the generator she said that like 2 hours ago -_- sry took a while to reply got distracted.

zero - finishes all the pancakes and picks up her spoon of batter.

cleff - ew

zero - more deliecious then baked

mak - ew

zero - frowns at them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 pm

kendal- that is kind of gross zero. and unhealthy

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Zero - your gross and unhealthy.

Cleff - (wolf's down his eighth pancake)

Strife - (picks at his first)

Mak - these good

Wry dad had to turn thing off and on for the internef
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 pm

it k

kendal- alright well you guys clean up i'm gonna go into town to get more supplies ok?

bri- ok bye

kendal- walks out door

hint hint strife you wanna follow?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

strife - swiftly (AHA SWIFTLY) walks out door with her. thought you could use some help.

zeppelin - goes to chloe's room and peaks in. you missed breakfast hobo head.

zero - cleff and sam cleaning duty! goes out back where they have a few practice areass and takes out knives.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:10 pm

can you guys stop posting so i can catch up plz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:12 am