WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm

mak - oh. well gee that makes me seem all weird. i've been here what? few days? grins you people seem to be real serious about this YES stuff....

strife - then uh... no clue
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Tao- its obvious isnt it? no one else seems to get it. even i'm not that worried .. when we should be ..

Kendal- Thats because there out to get all of the actual people in this world. out to kill all of the imaginative souls. out to kill the creative.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 pm

mak - ya my mom tried to get me to join them. and i was like heck no u weird lady.

strife - if u dont wanna tell me whatever thats fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Tao- well isnt obvious. YES learned how to control people. scary right?

Kendal- Your mom .. she's crazy?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 pm

strife - ya i know how scary it is for that to happen. when will i be up again?

mak - uhhh... ya i guess crazy is a good word. one day she just woke up and said it was hopeless and she wanted me to live to. so i did what she wanted. lived. and here i am. with the superkids.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Kendal- huh superkids. i like that

Tao- I mean no one is really taking it seriously.Even you. I mean you never know who is next
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

strife - well we'll just have to hope. kendal and zero might help that out.

mak - well its true. i mean seriously your all like freaking ninjas
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Kendal- well i wouldnt call you a liar about that

Tao- Very true. Scary still though. Zero's job she can easily do. Just worried about kendal. how many guards will she have to fight to even get back? hopefully she will get back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 pm

strife - she'll be fine. reasuring self more than tao.

zero - walks down the stairs in hello kitty footypajamas. YO PEOPLE! its like 12:00! get some sleep you all talk to loud! stomps back upstairs to bed.

mak - lightly laughs when he hears. alright i going in. good luck tomorrow. goes inside.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm

kendal- yup ill need it. looks toward the town worried that she wont come back no ill be fine .. goes inside

tao: of course she will. goodnight exits room and closes door

bri- goes to bed

sam- goes into his and kendals room. whats this? sees a black sweatband on the dresser. i have never seen kendal were this. i need my own room. puts on sweatband and poses in the mirror. oh ya this is my thing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 pm

-MORNING-

zero - gets up at like 6:00 a.m and goes to kendals room. jumps up on her bed. hey when are we leaving! asks excitedly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm

kendal- what! who is that! grabs zero's kness and smacks her on bed. oh hey its you .. oh i dont know once i get ready.

sam- SHUT UP! sits up with his sweatband all out of place

kendal- why is that on your head?

sam- i look good dont i?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm

zero - laughs. ya real stylish man. and well when do you wanna be back by? sunhigh? sundown? tomorrow? even though that would prolly be way to long. i think we should leave now. then we'll have allot of time. and its still dark out. for like a few more hours. but that'll still work.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm

kendal- lets leave around now but let me get ready first. and get back as soon as possible. do not wait for me if i am not there leave after you got everyone out.

minutes later and kendal is ready

Kendal- ok lets go!

sam- be careful you guys

bri-yea come home soon.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 am

Zero - wait! I need a Bobby pin. Chloe!

Chloe - (moans and gets out ot bed still sleepy) wha... what is its? ..

Zero - (walks over to Chloe and picks a pin from her hair.) Gosh you sleep in these to?

Chloe - what you need that for?

Zero - mmmm somethin.

Chloe - have fun

Strife - (somehow made it down the steps. Slowly walks towards Kendal.) Go kick some YES ass k? (Pats her shoulder)

Zero - buy guys! (Skips out the door)

Cleff - (watches tum go)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:59 am

Kendal- sure ( follows zero out the door) ok zero got the plan.

Tao- hope they come back soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:50 pm

strife - yea.

mak - they will.

zero - yup i got it. got your part?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 pm

kendal- of course they enter the town ok zero when you here the alarm sound thats when you start unlocking. ill see you back at home. points toward a YES truck with some officers in it. ok go. steps away from her and continues to walk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

zero - thinks: ok lets do this girl silently creeps behind one officer and yells as she reached for his gun so that he'll hear her.

soldier 1- quickly turns and grabs zero's wrist twisting it behind her back and grabbing the other one.

zero - thinks: act distressed but determined. leg go of me! shakes around but soldier hardens grip. let me go!!!

s1- foolish girl. we're not that dumb.

zero - thinks: ya you are.

s2 - put her in the van with the rest of them. that should fill it up.

s1 - yes sir. picks up zero while she thrashes around and throws her in the back of the van shutting the doors. soldiers get in the front and start driving

older kid - thats in the van comforting what seems to be a younger sister. great job loud mouth. you just made them go back to the jail. if it werent for you we might have had a chance of getting away. other kids look at him nervously.

zero - i'm sorry... looks down ill make it up to you.

s1 - shut up! unless you want a special room with no other kids in the cell!

-they arrive at place.-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 pm

kendal- minutes later ... walks up to prison and opens up door an trys to look adultish. Excuse me walks up to someone who is in charge here? i'm one of the tranees from the universiy and my coach wanted me to deliver a message.

person- oh a sure ill be just a minute lt me get him

kendal- ok thank you. sees a van driving to the back and sees zero in it and thinks hurry up zero we need to do this quickly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

-van throws kids into cells and stuff-

zero - sees kendal and then looks away trying not to be suspicioud. paces the cell they put her in and fingurs the pin in her pocket waiting to unlock the door. thinks: her bobby pin better not break
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 pm

officer- you wanted to see me? sorry we had some new prisoners.

kendal- oh thats fine. counts in head one .. two .. three. lunges at him with sword and stabs his shoulders and slams him against wall knocking him out. attacks other people and the alarm sounds.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

zero - puts arm through bars and starts jimying the lock. come on come on.

kid in cell- what are you doing. they gonna come after you.

zero - gets it open and grins at the kid. they gonna have allot of kids to get through. dashes through and unlocks 4 more cells on her side and then an officer comes up to her.

officer - get that kid in-- zero slides under him and hits him in the nuts and he doubles over. continues to unlock. kids start to widely run. EVERYONE OUT THE DOORS AND HEAD TOWARDS THE FOREST! NOW! STAY TOGETHER!

little boy - starts crying as all the kids trample him.

zero - runs with the rest of the kids and swoops him up in her arms. its ok buddy. sprints to the head of the pack of kids. follow me!

kid from the can - what are you doing!

zero - getting you guys to safety! you can thank me and my friend later. we gotta go through the forest! STAY QUITE BUT KEEP RUNNING!

officer back at jail - get a team after those kids! they do but they stop when they realize they went into forest and think the kids will get eaten. officer takes out gun and shoots at kendal missing and it hits her leg.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:48 pm

kendal- falls on the ground but is smiling because zero got out sees an officer beating a kid who was trying to escape and gets up shakly and smack the guys off the kid. follow the group of eople. find a girl wit black pig tail and tell her ill be right here. continue chopping down officers since they keep attacking her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm

kyle - doesnt know its kendal and has been undercover and is dressed as a soldier. starts fighting beside kendal. thought you could use some help.

zero - OK GUYS WERE HALF WAY THROUGH! DONT STOP RUNNING! KEEP GOING UNTIL THE FOREST ENDS AND YOU SEE A HOUSE. stops to make sure there arent stragglers at the end as the kids rush past.

kid - runs up to zero out of breath. that girl. back there said she'd be right there.

zero - good smiles. thanks dude come on gotta keep running! we dont know if they sending stuff after us.

kid - eyes look horrified

zero - err.. just kidding come on thinks: i hope not. they burst through the forest

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 pm