WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

kendal- oh well thanks. smacks an officer aside with her sword. well i'm kicks another one. kendal.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:58 pm

kyle - kendal? sounds upper cuts a soldier with a punch and he falls unconcious familiar. takes the gun from the soldier and shoots one of them. i'm kyle
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 pm

kendal- kyle? actually looks at him for the first time. you look like stabs a guy in the leg like me ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

kyle - you ... did you ever know a sally? (their mom) look out! a guy comes up to kendal from behind with knives.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

kendal- kicks the guy backward yea i knew a sally. that was my moms name. did you live on a beach? thats were they lived
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

kyle - silently nods. she was my mom to.. flicks fist up and it hits a guy behind him. oh my god kendal.. your my lil sis.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm

kendal- you .. you .. is all of a sudden angry you ran away when we were being attacked! falls down and leg is burning in pain.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 pm

kyle - kendal. i was trying to get help. but what does that matter. were here now arent we?

soldier - points gun at kendal.

kyle - no! jumps in front of kendal a milisecond before he shoots.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm

kendal- NO! rushes at officer who shoots her in the shoulder. sees him pointing gun at her when she falls down and whips out sword and slashes at his ankle causing him to fall KYLE! crawls over to him. kyle? kyle? i'm so sorry i got mad please please be ok!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

kyle - croaks blood coming outta mouth. i know you didnt mean it like that. puts hand on kendals cheek. you've grown to be a strong lil girl. i'm so happy your alive. mouth starts to foam. but- you... need to know... when they attacked they--stops and goes dead still, hand falls back, eyes staring into nothing.

zero - finally the house is in sight. watches all the kids rush towards it confused. um whats suppose to happen now.... looks around in the ruckes.thinks: where's kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:33 pm

kendal- kyle? NO KYLE NO! starts to cry and leans head on his chest. i'm going to stop them .. for you. starts to drag his body out of the prison before any of the officers wake up. gets to step and falls down them knocking her out
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 pm

are you still going to be on here?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:10 pm

zero - scatches forehead. i guess i should keep the kids from evading our house. YO PEOPLE!

-they all start to stop running.-

zero - um.. gather here and ill tell what to do in a bit...

kid - what are we running for! we need to fight them! -they all cheer in agreement-

zero - no no not yet! you will! we have a plan. and in we... where's kendal?

mak - looks out window. hey guys look! zero's back!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:15 pm

sam- really? runs to window where's kendal?

kendal- feels a sharp kicks on ribs and wakes up immediatly. AH! owwww. looks around and sees a figure running away. what the? looks down at kyle and grabs his shoulder and pain splits through here and she lets go. looks at bullet wound in leg and shoulder. how am i supposed to do this? looks and sees some of the officers starts to get up. crap. leans on wall to stand up and grabs kyle's arm sorry drags him toward a house.

bri- runs outside it worked!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:17 pm

zero - i thought she was here.

cleff - when did she say she'd be back?

zero - she said she'd meet me here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:18 pm

sam- well then maybe she'll be here in a little. come on we should ge tthese kids inside

kendal- opens the house door and drags him in. closes the door and locks it and falls down. got to get .. home falls asleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 pm

zero - how many kids are there... counts heads but loses count... 18.. no 19.. how we gonna fit 20 kids in there?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 pm

bri- there are a lot more rooms then you think. 2 kids in each room? or 3?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 pm

zero - some can come in mine if there's not enough. i get lonely grins. well guess what people! now you do what bri says! i am relieved of duty.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:24 pm

bri-alright everyone inside now. they go inside now 2 in each room unless you want some of your friends i dont know. the rooms with stuff in them are obviously taken. so dont go in them. dont touch anything just go into an empty room

sam- what about kendal?

bri- we need to wait for her to come back. its to dangerous to go look for her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:25 pm

zero - what if she .. nvm she'll cine back...

cleff - we cant just leave her out there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 pm

bri- i'm pretty sure she knows how to take care of herself. she'll be fine.

sam- i hope so
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:40 pm

strife - is able to stand fine now as long as he doesnt bend stomach. pulls cloak on and puts gun in its holster. grabs spear and slips it over back. aight that should be it. slowly comes downstairs.

zero - and where do you think your going mister.

strife - errr... back. you guys need the rooms. mostly cause he just wants to be back at his old sight and maybe run into kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:41 pm

tao- oh no no no! you can leave in a week when you are completly healed. now go upstairs and rest.

sam- did you see kendal?

kendal- wakes up suddenly. i dropped my sword! aww man! groans. ill get it tomorrow when i dont feel like hell.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 pm

strife - its healing well already it'll be fine.

zero - no sam werent u listening? she's not back yet. she will be soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:33 am