WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Sam- why exactly do you have all this stuff in yor room?

Tao- my mom was a docter and i wanted to be one too. Hooks up all the stuff k done. just rest. eveybody out.

sam, Tao and bri- leave
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Cleff - Kendal can I talk to you.

Strife - (drifts off)

Zero - (follows others)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:06 pm

kendal- walks right past cleff without looking at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Cleff - Kendal it wasn't my -- (shoulders slump as she gloes. Turn towards strife who is in a dead sleep) strife..... I was a jerk and the YES used that to their advantage. I'm sorry.

Strife - (here's but says nothing)

Cleff - (sighs when there's no response and walks out of room into his own closing the door)

Zero - (skips up to Kendal) so... how about we all do something together?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm

kendal- crosses arms and looks down at her. you dont understand any of this do you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Zero - well... iwas just thinking... that we needed something to lighten up the mood... you no go fight some YES? (Smiles but then smile fades) nevermind... (sits down at table and absently flicks knives aroundnin fingures.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 pm

kendal- no you dont get it. YES tok over someone they possessed someone. no one here is safe at all. anyone of us could be killed a a moments notice. tthis place isnt safe anymore.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Mak - are saying we should all move out?

Zero - its not like we have anywhere to go...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

kendal- no if we moved out they would win. oh no were not going to move out. were going to get an army.

sam- why am i scared all of a sudden?

bri- kendal arent you being a bit to rash?

kendal- oh no they want a war they will get one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Mak - (eyes widen) war? Do you have any idea what were up against? There aren't just kids around every corner Kendal.most of them are.. you know. How on earth can we make an army?

Zero - I like the idea. Kendals right. We cant let them think we're scared

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

kndal- first things first. find one of the jails. break out the kids and train them. we need elite warriors. tomorow we will infiltrate one of there biggest prison for i have a plan.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Zero - (giggles) "for" you have a plan

Mak -so I'm guessing were all going? Apart from strife obviously
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:48 pm

kendal- no only zero and i will be going.zro has the stealth that this mission needs and i cannot have any more injurys.

bri- what! i'm not going!?

kendal- sorry bri .i'm laving you in charge though

bri- oh ok then i dont care
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Mak - wouldn't cleff be... oh ya right. Nevermind.

Zero - (eyes light up) me? Yay! When do we go?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 pm

kendal- winces when she hears cleff's name tomorrow morning zero come with me ill tell you the plan
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Zero -( sticks toung out.) Only me and Kendal get to know the plan. (Follows Kendal)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Kendal- ok you are going to be captured on purpose because you can easily pick the lock. I'll cause a distraction allowing you and all the kids can get out and I'll meet you back at the house
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Kendal- steal something from the yes guards but dont actually try I know you can just dont
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Sorry I deleted the message before by accident

Zero - ok. Cool! His actually sounds kind of fun. What are you going to be doing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Kendal- I will be distracting the guards so you don't have to fight and I'll meet youback at the house
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Zero - oh ok. I get it now. So we leave in the morning?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Kendal- mm hmm morning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Gtg be back later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh ok bye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

zero - well how bout we start making dinner? ill help! dashes inside what you guys want for dinner?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:04 am