WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Zero - I guess it was just that comfy. (Teases)

Strife - (starts to get up from seat.)

Cleff - actually I wanted to show you something while shes gone. (Whispers to strife.)

Strife - (thinks : okkk then... sits back down)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 pm

kendal-walks into room and turns on light and immediatly sees mother lying dead on the floor wit blood all around her. screams and falls petrified

sam- what was thaaat ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Cleff - huh?

Strife - (is up the stairs in three strides. Sees Kendal on the floor. Kneels down) Kendal? (Causiously puts hand on her shoulder.)

Zero - (quickly finishes Chinese food and stands up)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 pm

kendal- points to her mom she's she's ... eyes widen and starts to crawl toward the wall

sam- runs upstairs what happened?

bri- takes out scythe as she runs up whats going on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Strife - (realizes she must be seeing someone dead) (gently wraps arms around Kendal.) Shhh..... no ones there. Its ok (rubs her back)

Cleff -(immediately darts upstairs. Thinks : better not be near her)

Zero - (looks in confused)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Kendal- ( still shaking and starts to cry a little) mom ..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Strife - (rocks back and forth.) No no (whispers) your mom wasn't hear. You were seeing things. (Kisses her forehead)

Zero - (looks in and realizes they can deal with it on their own. Slowly backs way and goes back downstairs.)

Cleff - what was he doing?

Zero - comforting Kendal what do you think.

Cleff - (thiinks : I think I should have been the one comforting her.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 am

Kendal- no no! ( pushes him away and crawls toward her ) they did it! Why!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 am

Strife - Kendal. They did it because their evil. It happened to many of us. You have to let go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 am

Kendal- no .. ( remembers when they died and flashes to a figure running out of the house. ) strife I need to find my brother. ( image of mother fades) I couldn't remember him because I was so young when he ran away when we were being attacked
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 am

Strife - well I had no idea you even had one. How do yup know if hes still even.. or where he is?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 am

Kendal- I don't know but I need to find him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 am

Strife - tonight? You should at least have someone go with you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:28 am

Kendal- no not tonight but tomorrow ( turns toward strife and hugs him) thank you I need to go think about this ( runs outside)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:31 am

Strife - (watches her go) ya. No problem...

Zero - (follows Kendal outside) what's up?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:35 am

Kendal- ( completely ignores and breaks off into a run)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 am

Zero - (goes back inside) I guess ill be the one that asks strife what happened?

Cleff - actually how bout you guys go get some ice cream in town (fishes money out ot pocket and puts on table.) (Wanting to be alone with strife)

Zero - ummm.. ok sure! We don't have any left here anyway. (Scoops money up) who's with me? Sam? Mak? Bri?

Mak - (shrugs) it cant hurt I guess ill go
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 am

Sam- alright I'll come

Bri- me too!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 am

Zero - awesome! I love the enthusiasm! Come on! (Skips outside and starts towards the thinner part of the woods)

Cleff - (waits to make sure they all go)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 am

Sam- were do you think Kendal went?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 am

Zero - no idea. Bu lets not take a stroll in these trees ok? Quick and quiet. I want my ice cream. (Quickly walked int forest)

Mak - I'm going to guess thats because the forest is not so friendly

Strife - (comes downstairs) where'd everybody go?

Cleff - kendals... out and the others are getting ice cream

Strife - ya like they randomly decided to do hlthat after seeing Kendal leave

Cleff - I suggested it

Strife - of course you did

Cleff - (stands up) least I didn't have my hands all over her in the state she was

Strife -um... I recall that she thanked me? Dude just leave me alone.

Cleff - I gave you a chance. And you ruined it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:06 am

Kendal- comes running behi d the house so no one sees her. Years there voices but hey don't know she's there)

Sam- lets go! I'm hungry too
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 am

Zero - (enters town) so where's an ice cream place? Isn't thee one like a few blocks down?

Mak - ya around there. Here ill show you. Kirbies has the best tripple chock mint. (Starts towards it.)

Zero - (follows)

Strife - chance? Last time I checked only I was in charge of me.

Cleff - well you cant have everything to yourself pretty boy.

Strife -your pathetic

Cleff - (punches strife across the jaw.)

Strife - (doesn't even wince)

Cleff - you promise to stay away from her and ill stop

Strife - stop what? Sorry didn't realizenyou did anything (smiles)

Cleff - (growls and takes out knife)

Strife - woah.. dude what are you.. (backs up I really don't wanna hurt you.)

Cleff - I warned you. (Lunges with knife)

Strife - (grabs am twisting it away from stomach andncleff growlsnin pain.) I said stop.

Cleff - you. Need. To. Stop. (Kicks him in the back and pushes him down.)

Strife - (suddenly explodes with anger) WILL U STOP!!!! (Picks up clefts leg andy swings him into table.)

Cleff - (throws knife at strife but strife leans back and the knife goes into the wall.)

Strife - (drags cleff to his feet and soaks him against the wall lifting him off the ground) you. Stop. Now. Knock. It. Off.

Cleff - (starts choking. and then talks but the voice isnt his) I... w..would stop...b..but u.. ccan.. cant be.. here! (Quickly grabs knife out of wall and plunges it into strifes chest.

Strife - (eyes go wide and lets go of cleff) Cleff.. no.

Cleff - (twists knife deeper not realozing what hes doing. Then does and lets drops the knife shocked.)

Strife - (collapses)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 am

kendal- runs in NO! I SHOULD HAVE CAME IN EARLIER TO STOP YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT CLEFF! HOW COULD YOU! leans down next to strife and looks up and hisses at him Get. Miranda. Now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

cleff - picks knife up again. grabs kendal by the shirt and slams her against the wall. puts knife to her throat.

hope - barks uncontrolably knowing somethings wrong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 am