WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Serena- (smirks and smiles sweetly at Beth) I don't know anything about yarn )shrugs) do you mean like colors?
    Roseanne- (rolls eyes)
    Jackie- get to it Serena. we know you always want some stupid adobe or somethin so let's hear it
    Serena- I would never take advantage of your wisdom like that (gives them a toothy grin)
    Roseanne- ya right

Naveah- (sighs and gets up throwing the magazine away from her and looking at him. opens her mouth to speak but can't get out the words) look- (frowns in frustrations, her thick eyebrows furrowing up) I- I...(clenches her fists) I'm not...I'm not good at..like...ugh! (why can't I just say it!- yells In Egyptian)

Becka- (fake Serena looks at neer for a moment, recognition in her eyes but then it is replaced with with indifference. hands another man their drink and it's completely wrong, the man barks at her to get him the right one and she says nothing just makes the drink and then hands it to him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Ms. Lin - aren't you gonna say something about your x boyfriend?
    beth - furriness!
    Ms Lin - gives her a "what the hell" look.
    beth - the yarn. says smiling and spoons the soft foods into her mouth since she can't seem to chew very well anymore.
    Bob - looks at fox, sitting across form him this time. y-you know that blonde girl from s-somwhere?
    fox - nods surprised at the sudden question. yea..why?
    bob - shrugs. is genuinely curious about new people.
    audrey - she seems like a complicated case to me. glances over her shoulder at serena and the old women. and strange.

Zeppelin - flinches at the sudden yelling. As respective and curious he is about her heritage he's never liked i when she does that, unable to understand it. n-naveah I'm uh, kinda over it its ok...i really don't mind anymore. but this isn't really ....working...anymore. looks down at his feet and takes sudden interest in clinking his toes together over and over.

Neer - his head feels fuzzy, and he starts thinking that maybe he did drink to much, but he couldn't have. he doesn't know how or why serenas here but he does know that he doesn't like one bit how that man just barked at serena and he feels an awful tug in his chest watching her hurry around like that but he feels like he doesn't know how to speak. someone sitting a couple stools from him grins at him and then serena smirking seeing that neer won't stop staring at her. at this neer suddenly stand sup and walks over to the guy shoving him up against the counter. think your funny? spits in his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Serena- he wasn't my boyfriend
    Roseanne- oh really? then what was he?
    Serena- he was...he was..he was my moon and my night and my soul and my heart. he was the love of my fucking life he's my partner
    Jackie- notice how she said he is
    Serena- (narrows eyes) I just miss him a lot ok
    Jim- she seems interesting
    elori- I don't like her. (squints at Serena then turns back)

Naveah- zepellin...hes breaking up with me. he's breaking up with me because...because he...I don't deserve him I don't deserve someone who cares this much no...no! I don't want to break up. I don't want you to leave, I don't want to not see you everyday because I love you too!

guy- (sorta drunk and shoves back) just your pathetic looks
    Serena- (looks over but says nothing, looks back down almost ashamed)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Beth - those scraggly bunch over there keep lookin a' me! means fox elori and them but obviously they're looking at serena.
    Ms. Lin -  ignores her and nods at serena. give it time. doubt you'll keep missing him the longer your in here.
    audrey - snorts. why? she like you? cause nobody likes you. or is it that she doesn't back down to your staring games. oh those are entertaining.

zeppelin - head snaps up his eye gone wide. what? but the surprise quickly fades and his face twists into a confused and hurt look. she just feels bad...she doesn't want to break up with me thats all. you don't have to say that to keep us from breaking up you know.

neer - narrows his eyes at him, not angrier form the comment, but angrier that he isn't listening to him. is on him again gripping him by his collar and yanks him away pushing him away from the counter and into a chair. is about to advance on him again and shout and yell and hurt him but he stops himself this time turning away back toward the bar but now another worker there is telling him he needs to leave but neer gives him such a death stare the guy seems to freeze for a moment before leaving him be.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:10 pm

serena- raises one eyebrow
    rosanne- its true sweety, the longer your in here the more you care about your self and your own needs.
    jackie-mmmhmm.
    rosanne- when you see him again, sure, it will be great, but it will be even better if you wait, then you'll be all nice and new.
    serena- what if i dont want to be nice and new..what if i just want to be the old me
    jackie- honey if thats whatya wanna be then go ahead
    elori-glare at her for a second then sighs no its just she's got a thing about her, dont trust her is all
    jim- we should invite her over here! if she;s fox's friend she must be nice
    isadora- jim i dont think she's fox's frien-
    jim-stands up hello! serena! yells across the room

naveah-im not just saying that zep. approaches him i would never say something as big as that if  i didnt mean it, god,it's hard to say when i do mean it. i wont stop if you if you want to leave. but ive been thinking that i've ya know.. loved you..for a while now and i-i just wanted to say it before you..make any decisions

becka-once neer sits again, slips out of the bar and walks past him, quietly hissing into his ear leave me alone
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 pm

fox - turns red in embarrassment. he doesn't even know serena that well and her neer and him were never really on the best terms. jim really its okay you don't have to...
    ms. lin - what the hell? snorts at jim. think thats you. says to serena.

zeppelin - steps closer to her as if he's searching her face trying to see what she's thinking then he slowly starts to grin. there's no way I'm leaving now. 

neer - slams the glass down on the counter shattering it gets up and walks out of there. he doesn't want to be near her because its just making him angry. storms down the street with his grey hood pulled over his shaved head. groups of people veer away from him. keeps his head down and his mouth shut, feeling sharp teeth pinch down into his lower lip and his fingers turn into sharp claws. his heart rate is rising more and more so he ducks into an alley and leans against the building trying to calm himself down and come to his senses. its not even her neer. its you and your dumb powers. you'd be better off without them, all they're doing is bad. you need get rid of them. you'r going to get rid of them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:36 pm

elori- wants to kick jim from under the table but instead just huffs
    serena- looks up and makes a pained expression yeah, thats me. see you later girls. smiles and waves to them as she takes her tray and walks over hi. 
    jim- hi! pats the seat next to him
    serena- gives them all a strange look but sits so...did you need anything?

naveah- her face gets hot your an ass. covers her eyes but is smiling. this is just to embarrassing, how do you even express feelings like this

becka- shifts back to herself, a dark smirk crawling across her face
    maliha- her and crispen have been searching for hours, hacking into databases and going around town until they found where serena is. neer! we know where she is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm

audrey - jim says you must be nice since you and fox are friends.
    fox - uh..
    audrey - laughs. i don't know if your nice but you sure are pretty.
    fox - cringes because he finds it weird how they're talking to her, imagining what she's thinking. his hands move to his hair twirling it around his fingers.
    bob - stares at serena with his big dark eyes.
    audrey - oh and elori thinks you're a real intrestin' girl don't you elori? looks at elori grinning.

zeppelin - laughs. I'm sorry. bites his lip. you don't have to be embarrassed. but i thin. a very good way of ah...expressing such a thing is you know...grins at her for a moment before leaning down and pressing his lips against her grabbing the sides of her head gently.

neer - sighs, finally returning back to normal, his breath under control. runs a shaky hand over his head. you did huh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Serena- (eyes are wide and finally speaks, thinks the whole lot of them are crazy but so is she so then half smiles and shrugs) I'm not nice or pretty but I'm interesting as shit
    elori- (stiffens and scoffs at her)
    jim- (sinks down a little, realizing he made a bad choice)
    Serena- (looks at bob and smiles a tiny bit at him)
    elori-(feels even more mad and his hand is around the bench, knuckles white)

Naveah- (gasps and roughly kisses him back, almost pulling him into her lap)

Maliha- (she's in Charles Anderson's mental and Rehabilitation institution! kinda surprising actually)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:49 pm

neer - winces at the thought of her being there as if she's messed up in the head which she's not. not to him. thats...thats great...
    crispin - should we talk to her?

zeppelin - laughs softly as he kisses her. think your brother wants you loving me?

bob - taps elori's knee with his own seeing his discomfort and smiles at him. looks back at serena smiling at her too.
    audrey - interesting eh? how interesting. i like interesting. says as she shoves a roll into her mouth.
    fox - sighs glancing at the clock but lunch has only just started and there really isn't a mandatory ending time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:45 am

maliha- i think we should...neer do you want to come?

naveah- hums against his mouth rather not think of my brother at the moment pulls him down so he's laying ontop of her on the couch.she looks into zeppelins eyes and mumbles i love you. fear creeps down her throat but wants zep to know regardless of her worry

serena- well....like...i used to be able to do a cartwheel! maybe not anymore though...and i know every line of the breakfast club! aaaaand i make pretty good sandwiches. smiles proudly
    isadora- laughs, covering her mouth up to stop herself
    elori- i dont think thats what audrey meant says in a steely cold voice
    serena- i also used to be part of a vigilante group of shifters who murdered and destroyed innocent people's homes and lives says calmly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:50 am

need - i want to but i just...i don't think i should... frowns. but i want to...
    crispin - rolls his eyes. you can come even if that means not talking to her okay? because you really should come.
    neer - nods. yeah...i guess.

zeppelin - mouths it back to her leaning onto her kissing her neck. is still really surprises at how fast things changed.

fox - frowns at that looking back down at his food.
    bob - keeps staring at her unphased starting to drift off again.
    audrey - raises her eyebrows then grins a bit glancing at elori and laughs. no wonder.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 am

Maliha- (just come, you can always leave anytime..Serena will be happy to see you)

Naveah- (her stomach feels like it's flipping upside down- I don't want to mean it....I don't want to get my heartbroken) (hands fall against his back and sighs into his ear)

Serena- obviously I'm not anymore, haven't been for a while. none of us where really bad I guess...I suppose to some we where (glances at fox) but it's not like that anymore.
    elori- you're a shifter (growls) you'll never be normal
    Serena- I'm not a shifter (her back straightens and feels her body tense up)
    elori- you just said you where part of a shifter group
    Serena- that doesn't mean I'm a shifter! (sighs) not anymore
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 am

Neer - sighs running his hand over his head again. no she won't no she won't no she won't...whatever fine ill go. but I'm not going to see her. i don't want her having to talk to me, no.
    crispin - frowns.whatever come on and get over here.

zeppelin - after a moment he leans away cupping her face in his hands his face turned to the side a bit so his green eye gazes into both of hers. i promise....i promise. that i will be good to you okay? i promise. i swear it.

fox - pretends he isn't listening a little nervous because he himself doesn't know if thats true.
    audrey - not anymore? what?
    bob - lies his head down on the table
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 am

Maliha- (we're already here, waiting for you)

Naveah- I...I believe you (grins and kisses his chin, brings her band up to touch the scars going down his eye) I trust you, you saved my life after all

Jim- (feels bad for intruding but needs to know) how is it not anymore? aren't people born shifters?
    Serena- yes...but it can be take from you too
    is- well.. how?
    Serena- shifting is a mutation of DNA, if you take away enough of your shifter blood it can be eliminated from your body
    Jim- h-how much of your blood needs to be taken away?
    Serena- most...all...I don't know, I don't rember all the details (looking at her lap, wishing she was gone)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:39 am

neer - growls annoyed but finally stand sup straight and quickly goes towards them able to pinpoint were they are. doesn't take long before the mental institution in in sigh and crispin comes flying over onto his shoulder.

zeppelin - smiles sadly.  that shouldn't be the reason you trust me.

audrey - feels sympathy for her and smiles a warm smile for once and doesn't push her for more. any family come to visit you yet?
    fox - is pretty sure she oesnt exactly have a family.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:23 am

Maliha- (nods to him) crispen maybe you should stay human

Naveah-it's not why...I trust you because I choose to...because you proved that I could (kisses his forehead)

Serena- no..not yet. (laughs lightly) I don't really have anyone to visit me
    Jim- (sinks back in his seat) I'm sorry...
    Serena- don't be.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:01 pm

crispin - leaves needs shoulders quickly shifting to his human self  walking a little awkwardly with his head craned and his shoulders hunches form being transformed for so long, his snow white hair way out of hand. shoves his hands into his pockets walking beside them. 
    neer - you guys uh...ill be right behind ya....

zeppelin -  frowns. he doesn't buy it but he's not going to sit here and have a pointless argument either so he kisses her cheek once more before standing up. how bout we stop by the others place? bring some pizza or something. I'm starving.

audrey - nods. almost half the people in here are like you i bet. no visitors i mean. its sad, they used to but then their family and friends its like they just forget about them. family's decide they're to nuts to bother with.
    fox - frowns at her words thinking if it'd be possible for tao to ever forget about him like that or choose not to see him anymore.
    bob - feels something his his back, which is a grape from the other table beside them and sits up dazed. turns around his eyebrows knit together confused.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Maliha- ok(face softens) take your time (waves crispen inside and she walks up to the front desk.) hello. my name is Maliha this is my brother crispen, we are here to see Serena Watson?
    nurse- (gives her a weird look since they are different races but just nods) last names?
    Maliha- kamal.
    nurse-(types it in on the computer) I'll buzz her down for you.
    Maliha- thank you (leads crispen to the chair to wait)

Naveah- (smiles widely) that would be a great idea! we could visit Tao and Leo and Bri and cleff and maybe strife could come to and we can talk and sort things out like the old times!

Serena- (says nothing, wringing her hands together)
    elori- (sees something hit he back of bobs head an swivels around so fast isadora leans away from him. glares at the patients hitting him and barks at them) hey! knock it off! (his voice has a deadly tone and every nerve in his body is on edge)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:20 pm

audrey - jumps at the sudden outburst but composes herself quickly still looking at elori funny.
    bob - the patients faces go white and they quickly turn away and stop laughing. bob blinks at them then at elori taking a moment to process what just happened remaining quiet then looking back down at his food.
    fox - stands from the table. well see you guys. lunch is almost over. walks over to the trash putting his tray on top and then walks back to his room 

zeppelin - smiles hopefully. yeah that would be nice.

cirspin - pulls his frets up onto the chair, sitting cross-legged and constantly fidgeting and brushing his nails against the sides of the chair. do you really think this is a good idea? says to just maliha.
    neer - stands outside for a moment trying to decide whether it would be better to go after them or with them. is too nervous to be on his own but he's not sure if he wants maliha and crispin to be there also either. finally decides to just get it over with and go in now so he walks in and quietly sits down next to maliha and crispin purposefully not talking to the nurse because he doesn't think he's even going to go with maliha and crispin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:41 pm

elori- (mumbles under his breath and turns around, shifting closet to bob)
    Serena- yeah (says hesitantly) I better go to-
    nurse- Serena? (approaches her) you have a few visitors
    Serena- (eyes widen and almost wants to hug her, grins the  waves to the rest of them) see you guys later (follows the nurse down the hall, is wondering  who it is. deep down hopes it's neer but doubts it..she doesn't even know what she would say to him)

Maliha- (yes. why wouldn't to be?) (grits her teeth trying to swallow her own doubt) (she's one of us, whether it's in her blood anymore or not. we stick together)

Naveah- I'll call for pizza (gets up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:31 pm

bob - smiles faintly knowing elori's there.
    audrey - is still staring at elori very uncomfortable with how he's acting. hey...bao i want to show you a drawing a made last night, you mind?
    bob - looks up shrugging.
    audrey - cool come on. gets up waiting for bob as he stands up falling backwards and then gets up again picking up his tray. 

crispin - nods still a little doubtful, glancing over at neer.
    neer - is staring down at his tattered boots feeling like he might throw up counting in his head the seconds down until he gets up and bails.

zeppelin - okay. grins at her and pulls a shirt over himself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:56 pm

elori- (wants to get up and pull bob away from Audrey but holds back, plotting. throws out his food and goes back to his room)
    Jim- (follows them)
    isadora- (to weirded out to stay and goes to hang out with some others)

Serena- (follows down the stairs and to the lobby, sees maligns dark red hair and crispens white and smiles. dressed in a baggy long sleeved shirt and sweatpants. her hair is all golden and cut ear length and shaved the rest down. skin is pale and blotchy and bruised up still and doesn't look much better but at least is smiling. suddenly sees neer sitting there and her smile drops, her chest tightens up.) n-neer?

Naveah- (calls up clef and Bri second, telling them to get done here)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:26 pm

audrey - takes bobs rust and walks into her room, her roommate gone at the moment and lets go of bob who looks very puzzled opening his mouth to ask something but sh espeaks first sitting down on her bed. no of course i didnt draw a dumb picture you dummy i can't draw a fuckin circle. wanna play a board game or something? just doesn't want him near elori. she's not that protective over anybody but she doesn't like people who creep her out..

neer - is frozen in place feeling extremely stiff. doesn't even feel like she's actually there, as if he stayed still and silent she wouldn't see him, or he'd wake up form  dream but that doesn't work because after a moment of keeping his eyes on the ground he flicks them up to meet hers. the sick feeling climbs up to his throat making it too hard to speak. she looks better to him, just the way she stands and the color around her eyes. can't imagine even talking to her telepathically anymore. now wishes he'd left when he had the chance. she's perfectly fine without him, she's doing much better without him. he needs to leave. maliha and crispin were wrong. averts his eyes form hers clenching his hands together trying to keep them from nervously brushing over his head over and over again. 
    crispin - frowns not liking the situation since neer clearly isn't talking and he himself can't ease it up by talking out loud either. stands up streching.  yea he was excited to see you. says with a small nervous smile but neer flashes a  look of alarm and fear at him. bites his lip thinking that probably wasn't the best way to put things. looks to maliha.
    another nurse at the desk - you dearies can visit her in her quarters or walk around if you like. says loudly with a smile form across the room.

cleff - shows up 10 minutes later with zero and fallon smiling warmly. sam and bri are on their way i think. his face looks older and his hair is short. pretty random. says as he steps in zero in tow. haven seen you guys in a while. smiles broadly at naveah happy to see her.
    zero - hair is pulled back in a sloppy ponytail and has sneakers a sweatshirt and a black and pink skirt on. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm

maliha- clears throat crap this was bad but stands up anyway and approaches serena, hugging her tightly. you look...okayish. she says while holding serenas shoulders
    serena- gives her a half smile thanks smiles at crispen then looks at the nurse. thank you, we're going to head to the library. when she looks back, stares at neer, wants to cry or yell or smack him in the face. feels like shit for havent calling him and just leaving him flat, bile rises in her throat and she suddenly pretends to cough, forcing it back down. looks at neer again and stares into his eyes. opens her mouth like she's going to say something but then her face breaks open into and grin and laughs youre hair...holy shit youre hair! 
    maliha- steps out of her way for her to go to neer but she doesnt move

naveah-i think we needed it. hi guys.
    fallon- hi! has grown a bit and her one front tooth is missing, hangs onto zeros leg
    bri- running up the stares, sam in tow, she has a huge bruise on her cheek and wrist
    sam- looks fine and they burst in a little after clef pizza. grins and has obviously been in touch with zero and the rest so pulls her over to the boxes of pizza that where delivered
    naveah- narrows eyes what happened to your face
    bri- she looks older, just like cleff and has been a bit estranged from them lately. has tight jeans and a soft long sleeved shirt, her hair pushed back off her face into a tight bun for once, usually her hair is all in her face and she looks a lot different, her eyes are big and her face has a feminine property you dont see unless her face is open. huh? oh that? nothing. around her one foot is a wrap that isnt visible but its from when she was shot in the foot

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:00 pm