WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Legolas
    Legolas

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Andy - Hmpf. think you were fine.  bites the insides of her cheeks staring at Aleeca is she giggles but then its her stop and she stands up grabbing her book bag.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 pm

aleeca-oh-kay watches her stand up and feels a little sadness in her chest and wants to grab her hand and force her to sit back down, not wanting to be stuck on the bus alone with these people and doesnt want her only friend to desert her ill see you tomorrow right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Andy - nods. you'll be fine with that attitude don't worry. isnt really sure the way people are looking back forth from the two but she turns away shouldering her backpack and walking off the bus.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:44 pm

aleeca- hmph. sits back in seat and crosses arms, her eyes like daggers and she meets the eyes of everyone staring, daring them to challenge her 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Andy - walks up the brick sidewalk to her one story brick house that the bus stopped right in front of. rubs her eyes blinking away the weariness and glancing back at the bus pulls away from her street. good luck aleeca

guy - jumps into al's seat and a few kids' eyes widen when he snakes his arms around her waist. so whens your bus stop eh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 pm

aleeca- immediately her arm juts out and pushes him straight out of the seat, then says calmly right after i tell you to fuck off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

guy - oh snap i'm scared now. snickers and gets back into his seat where the guy he's sitting with is looking at the other guy warily.  whatever be like that.

Andy - unlocks the door to her house and walks in to see her dad waiting at the table. Andy?
    Andy - hey dad. flashes him a fake smile but he doesn't smile back like he normally does. 
    dad - he sits at their small round kitchen table. one of your teachers called me today. why didnt you tell me you were doing so badly?
    Andy - clenches her fists and they argue for a little while before they both just give up after she goes down the hall to her room at the end and closes the door behind her crashing onto the bed grinding her teeth together and kicking the metal bed frame wincing as the nerves in her foot yell. hates fighting with her dad since it rarely happens, even though it was barely a fight and cries for something as little as that letting go of all her tension.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:23 pm

aleeca-i will stands up since its her stop and calmly walks off the bus and watches it drive away, gets to small little house and walks inside shutting the door and sighing. looks around the empty house dad? knows he isnt there but says it anyway and then starts to go up to her room, her mood seeming to decrease the higher she walks up and shuts the door to her room quietly then sits down on bed and lays on back, seeing the picture of her and her family on the mirror across the room and grits teeth, standing up again and kicking a box hard. keeps kicking it over and over again and then all these thoughts start to rush into her head why isnt he hear? why does he always have to leave. why why why? does he go to see roz or does he go to see a women or does he go because he hates me or does he go to see moms grave or does he go for work or what? he never wants to be around me and he is always ignoring me why does he ignore me what have i done? im smart, i get my school work done, just because im not as talented as roz or mom doesnt mean that im not special, why does he think im less? he always thinks im less. starts to cry and flops onto bed, burying her head into the blankets and screaming, kicking her legs and punching the pillow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Andy - used to do her homework but now she doesn't even care because it just makes her stress more so she's convinced herself if she doesn't worry about and if she tells herself it doesn't matter, it won't, and she won't have to stress over it. feels bad about acting like that with her father, knowing its not his fault, its all on her, but doesn't like to think about it. the tears stop after she starts concentrating on her skin, all the imperfections on her arms and hands, trying to get rid of them, but every time she does, they just get worse.  shoves her hands under the pillow and thinks to the school day, what was different this time, that she talked to someone, that girl wondering what she's doing right now or how much after her own bus stop she is.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm

aleeca-stops after a couple minutes and just lays there, her mind moving a million miles an hour but is so used to such a mild episode it doesnt effect her all that much. now feels so slugish and tired and would like to see how her father felt about leaving her if he saw her hung dead from the ceiling but quickly gets up grabbing her bottle of pills and takes two then lays back on bed and falls asleep quickly 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Andy - is out within a few minutes waking up when her dad calls her for dinner later and then going back to her room and shoves a book open getting lost in it before she can think about anything else

want to like skip a week 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:58 pm

okaaay skiiip a week

aleeca- has gone to school each day, happily sitting with andy and lunch and on the bus and tried to talk to her whenever she could, getting more interested about andy and why she's so indifferent and other reasons and at lunch she talks a million miles an hour about nothing in particular but stil talks to fill the silence and its tuesday of the next week and she walks into school looking like a zombie, not looking like anyone because she took her pills this morning instead of last night and the meds always have the worst side effects 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Andy - is going through he rocker finding a bunch of notes people has slipped in with stupid slurs but she doesn't read them grabbing her books and throwing the crumpled notes in the trash as she walks a few guys across the hall letting out annoyed groans wanting her to get mad but then they turn away heading off to their own class. as she throws them out spinning around, she catches sight of aleeca who she'd begun to get used to over the past week. she sees the guy from the bus with his two friends walking towards her in the crowd but she instantly walks up to her side and they shake their heads and continue on with their own business. walks beside aleeca and glances over at her noticing the duller look in her eyes, and the way she walks without the same confidence she normally seems to have. doesn't know what to say since it's normally aleeca who says stuff so she starts simple. hi.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

aleeca- just has on jeans and a hoodie and her hair is down. looks over at her, her eyes very tired and like she can barely even focus on her hey says slowly like she isnt sure thats right. looks a little paler and like she might be sick but keeps walking, notices the guys who started to walk toward them and how they turned away and is glad for that, yawns whats up?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 pm

andy - shrugs. you look tired.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:34 pm

aleeca- yea didnt get much sleep isnt really keen on telling anyone about anything yet until shes sure she can trust them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Andy - oh. can understand that and would say the same with herself but it doesn't matter since she never does and she's the same very day. stares at her for a moment longer before looking away as they head up the stairs to their class.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

aleeca- feels bad but says nothing the whole time and when they get to the class sits down into her seat waiting for the class to start and puts hands over her ears, every little sounding hurting her head
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Andy - class starts and she finds herself watching Aleeca from behind a good deal of the class time. thats not just sleep deprivation. finds it hard to think about anything else but al and tenses up when the teacher calls on aleeca to answer a question.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49 pm

aleeca- looks up wearily and blinks at her like her vision is blurry then surprisingly stutter when she speaks c-can you please re-repeat the question?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Andy - bites her lip wincing at the stutter her chest seeming to tighten.
    Miss Marcey - looks at aleeca confused since she's normally so sharp but sighs. yes i can. but you need to be paying attention Miss Chavez. she repeats the question for her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Aleeca- nods and thinks for a second but answering slowly, knows the answer but her mind does a double take for a second but still answers correctly then sighs and a sickness in her chest and blurts out may i go to the bathroom?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

miss marcey - face softens. yes of course, your excused.
    andy - her eyes dart back to aleeca. my god she looks so sick i..stops herself surprised by how much she wants to make sure she's okay. i'm sure she just needs some air. she'll probably be back in no time. stop worrying.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:12 pm

aleeca- looks back meeting andy's eyes and mouths i'm fine and when she passes her lightly drags fingers over her hand as if to tell her that then rushes to the bathroom, opening the door quickly and looking around before a wave of nausea hits her and runs to a toilet, throwing up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Andy - her muscles relax a little when she does that but she can see clearly that she isn't fine, despite what aleeca says. i know that look. thats not an "I'm fine." look. but she lets it go figuring if she has enough to say that than she'll pull through whatever it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 am