WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 pm

aleece- well my dad kinda made me and i just..i couldnt disagree with what he wanted to do, no matter how much i hated the idea, i just cant. gets a sad look in her eyes but then quickly smiles maybe ill see you later?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Andy - yeah, see ya. they go their separate way, but she glances back watching Aleeca's form walk away. She's a really pretty girl. Sweet too. And interesting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 pm

aleeca- glances back once at andy and smiles to herself, hoping she has found a friend
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Andy - turns away and goes to her class struggling to concentrate through the math constantly biting her lip and tearing skin from her hands her mind racing. is the first one out of the room to her next class which goes a little better, then her next, and finally her last class which is one of her electives, which is drawing and painting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:30 pm

aleeca- goes to her math class which she finds surprisingly easy and boring and barely even pays attention since she knows all this stuff, goes to her next to classes and then her last one the elective which is world mythologies and then finishes up the day
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Andy - ends up actually being able to do what the instructor says this time, but doesn't finish the painting. class ends and everyone is glad that schools over. She sluggishly goes down the hall retrieving some things from her locker. shoves her hands in her sweatshirt pockets and finds herself searching for the new girl as she leaves the front entrance with everybody else.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:40 pm

aceela- is one of the last people out since her locker is super far away since they werent expecting anyone to actually use it so has to run to it and grab all of her junk then goes out to the buses and has to wave her hands around so they know not to pull away and gets on the same bus andy is on
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Andy - is sitting in a seat alone across from the two girls that are always giggling at something on their phones. sees Aleeca getting onto the bus, happy and sad about it at the same time.
    some kid yells something about the new girl being on the bus and everyone turns their attention toward her.  
    Andy - Catches Aleeca's eyes and glances to the spot beside her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:52 pm

aleeca- looks at andy and her eyes scream 'thank you' and looks around remembering her routine at her oldschool and rolls her shoulder back and makes her self stand up straight, walking confidently toward the back and plops right down beside andy, not looking like a thing bothers her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Andy - a few comments are shouted but mostly people just turn away glancing back ever so often and gossiping to each other. looks over at Aleeca satisfied it doesn't seem to be bothering her and returns her attention to the dingo as the bus pulls away highly aware of the presence in the seat beside her thats never been there before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 pm

aleeca- sits quietly tuning it to peoples conversations but says nothing, doesnt mind that there talking about her just stays silent not feeling the need to say anything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:12 pm

girl named Rose - her and her friends which consist of a swarm of boys and a girlfriend are laughing their heads off. she and the girl and two guys glance at the bus driver and when she's not looking they jumps seats until their right in front of andy and aleeca. everyone's already jumping across seats or something so the bus driver doesn't seem to notice or at least care at the moment not worried anything bad will happen.
    Rose - leans over the back of the seat looking at Aleeca with a plastic smile. heeeeeeeey! I'm Rose, whats your name?!
    Andy - scowls  but doesn't tear her gaze away from the window thinking of how nice it would be to slam one of their heads against the window.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Aleeca- I'm Aleeca holds out hand for her to shake nice to meet you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Rose - Nice to meet you too Aleeca! such  pretty name. the girl next to her giggles and two boys across from them snicker. 
    other girl - are you and andy like a thing now?
    rose - i thought it was addy.
    Andy - narrows her eyes at the glass
    guy - hey aleece wanna sit with me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:37 pm

aleeca- her face goes blank and tries to smile but cant no and no clenches fists getting pissed at the idiots
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:43 pm

guy - aww why noooot? leans forward and grins getting close to aleeca's face. were you born in america?
    rose - of course she was she isn't speaking spanish is she?
    andy - jeez she's so stupid.
    other girl - she probably speaks both. unless she was adopted.
    other guy - starts laughing. guys she can here you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:45 pm

aleeca- puts her hand up and puts it on the guys face, shoving him away and back into his seat yes 'she' can hear you and 'she' does not lightly take your little comments
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 pm

andy - glances over at the annoying group who look surprised.
    Rose - so do you have a boyfriend?! says as the bus stops to drop someone off
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:51 pm

aleeca- no. but im going to assume you do. says with a completely straight face 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Rose - of course i do? looks at her offended. why wouldn't i have a boyfriend? 
    guy - I'm her boyfriend. grins.
    other girl - shut up you wish.
    andy - catches different parts of their conversation and starts thinking how nice it would e to have someone she could talk to and enjoy talking to.
    Rose- turns attention to andy after ruffling the top of Aleeca's hair. what about you addy?
    other girl - so it is addy?
    rose - whatever, don't you have like a boyfri---wait no are you like an A or something?
    Andy - scowls but doesn't turn towards them closing her eyes and drowning them own listening to the hum of the bus motor as it starts up again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:02 pm

aleeca- flinches when she touches her head and then eyes turn deadly her name is andy and she doesnt have to tell you shit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Andy - her eyes flash open at that surprised. 
    Rose - eyes widen. exccuuuuuuse me?
    other girl - gasps.
    guy - dang aleeca whats your problem.
    rose - i think her problem is we're messing with the only friend starts laughing. whatever. i don't give a crap. turns around. your never gonna make more friends actin like that honey. rolls her eyes and jumps the seats back up to her own and the others follow suit.
    Andy - glances over at aleeca wanting to see what expression she has.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:16 pm

aleeca- just smiles and says simply thats fine because why would i want to be friends with any of you obnoxious bigots shrugs happily besides i have plenty of friends and there all much better then any of you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Andy - smiles at that last comment but it wavers feeling a little disappointed. she's got plenty of friends andy. you handled that well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:29 pm

aleeca- head snaps to her and eyes widen oh my god i guess i did. giggles and covers mouth i think i got a little carried away

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:25 pm