WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:23 pm

jeff - blurts out. im sorry steve..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Steve-huh? (looks at him surprised) why?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 pm

jeff - for...looks down at his hands looking awkward since he's so much talller and bigger in general. i should be ok with it by now steve, but im not and i dont know why. sighs rubbing his forehead with his hand. i just want you to know i really do like you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Steve- oh (says nothing for a bit. But then reaches out and takes his hand) its ok, you shouldn't be sorry for that, that's just how you feel and it's not your fault. I don't mind and when you are ready to be ok with that then I'll be happy but for now I don't mind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 pm

jeff - lets out the breath he'd been holding. thanks steve. it means a lot. smiles at him.

neer - wakes up having no idea what time of day it is. stretches out his stiff leg and takes another swig of water and splashes some on his face letting it run down his neck cooling him off before looking to see if the others are awake. 

sry gonna be really slow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Steve-my pleasure (looks around before reaching out and touches his cheek with his cold hand and smiles)

Tao-(has been up the whole time and is ready already and helps kendal to her feet and puts her arm over his back)
    Kendal-I think we should take it slow, we have no idea what could be ahead, there could be serious radiation so we should let it die down
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:10 pm

neer - stands up and nods. doesnt offer to carry kendal this time letting tao have his turn of supporting her but knows if they gotta run he's going to have to carry her. how long were we out?

jeff - cant help it and since he doesnt know anyone on the plane but sanni who already knows he turns his head pulling stev'es head closer and kisses him.

ugh sorry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:38 pm

its ok

tao- not long, an hour maybe. its hard to tell time down here
    kendal- oh. speaks quietly and hand clenches onto taos shoulder as it starts to shake the pain slowly returning

steve- smiles into the kiss and leans forward kissing him back with hand still on his cheek
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Jeff - (thinks as he kisses him: I hope this relationship lasts a long time) (draws away sitting back in the seat smiling and scruffs pickles ears) you didn't see that buddy

Neer - (frowns seeing her pain and almost wants to smile but doesn't reminding himself that that's cruel) don't you have something that could numb the pain. (Says to Tao)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:00 am

Oh my god neer why you so mean

Tao- I have her something already, nothing I have could help this that much (looks at neer and almost glares athim but says nothing more)
    Kendal- its ok ... It become more dull anyway
    Tao- that's not a good thing

Steve- (giggles lightly and takes his hand and looks over at him blushing a little) I have a a question ... Do you think we look odd, since I'm so small and you always wear glasses.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:35 am

Neer - (grits his teeth trying to block out all of the bad thoughts running through his head shutting his eyes forcing it back down and opens them again) (leads the way out pulling the raggedy shirt over his mouth pointing the flash light around before turning left). Looks back at Tao to see if he can support her)

Jeff - (laughs lightly) well...I probably look like some kind if stalkers with you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 am

K you no what no I will no except this. Kendal and neer must be friends and. Is hall make then so.

Tao-(does fine with Kendal but it starts t get hotter as they go deeper and whipes forehead trying. Get sweat off and looks over st Kendal who isn't doing so well)
    Kendal- (looking at ground and breathing heavily and just knows Tao is looking at her) m ok

Steve-(giggles more and cocks head to the side) do I really look that much younger then you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am

Jeff - well.. I assume I look a little older than I am and you look younger so....but that doesn't matter.

Hehe I do to I'm just not rushing it.
    neer - (sighs stopping mumbling) id rather not have my ass kicked by strife when I get back and you need to lay off that foot. (His expression is weary and without waiting for Tao's response he picks kendal up bridal style not wanting to slow down.) Lets just get this over with (mumbles)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:20 am

Ugh sorry

Kendal- (tenses up right when he touches her and scowls) fine, but you better not drop me
    Tao- (walks next to him holding out flashlight)

Steve- (smiles) I guess I do look younger, but yes you definatly look older, which isn't s bad thing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 am

jeff - runs a hand through his black curls with  a little grin. i guess not. want to just steal another kiss, but sanni is staring at the form across the isle. rolls his eyes at her and continues speaking to steve ruffling his hair. and i like you this size.

neer - then dont move.  a tiny smirk plays across his lips as they get deeper.

it fine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Had to go somewhere

Steve- why so you can pick me up? (smirks at him and deep down really wants to take off his glasses to see his eyes not thinking er weird at all but holds back)

Kendal- (growls at him but doesn't move like he said)
    Tao-Kendal,any idea where he is?
    Kendal- they said it will take a couple days to get to him, but we're going the right way I checked before we left, once the tunnels change then well no were getting close
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 pm

neer - they've been walking for a couple more hours and the heat is making neer kind of disgusting with sweat. mutters to himself not completely aware of anything. think she gained like 50 lbs in the last hour...

jeff - smiles. that could be one very good reason, yes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Kendal- your ... Dropping me (eyes are closed and is limp in is arms the heat taking over her whole bottle)
    Tao-(eyes are closing and sweat is beading down his forehead and is trudging next to them) almost .. There?
    Kendal- no idea (eyes glance up at tap but then closes them again)

Steve-I'm not a doll
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:38 pm

jeff - oh no. your way cuter. smirks.

the tunnel starts to glow a reddish tint growing wider and wider, the ceiling going higher, and mist curls around their feet spreading across the floor of the tunnel.
    neer - doesnt think anything of it his mind in a weird state of half consciousness his arms stiff and his metal leg scraping against the ground, dragging his feet. we should...drink something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Steve- (laughs lightly) thanks I think I never thought myself cuter then a doll but if you say so

Kendal- yea ... Put me down ... LEts take a break (her ankle starts to pound again the pain spreading up her leg and neer sets her down)
    Tao- guy (looks around, is the only one still sort of self aware) we...we should keep moving look at the ground (stares at the mist crawling up his legs and kicks it away looking around at the red) this doesn't feel right
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 pm

neer - we're fine tao....leans up against the wall wiping his face pulling the shirt off his face to suck in the sulfurous air. its just hot air against cold stone...its just a little mist. leans his head back closing his eyes standing against the wall as the mist crawls up his leg and then seeps into the mechanical one between the parts and his eye twitches.

jeff - smiles. well now you know. pecks his forehead one last time before sitting back in his seat.

sry gtg i wont be gone for too long though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Kendal- yea ... Yea just a little mist (eyes close fully and head slumps to the side not bothering to put the shirt that was around her head back on so she breaths in the toxic air and starts to slip into slumber)
    Is this the fears part?
    Tao- (is still unsure and won't sit down and watches the most start to go up both of their bodies and consume them and wants to tell them to get up but knows they won't listen) fine... Butim going to look around (walks forward with flashlight into the mist keeping the scarf around his mouth at all times waves hand around getting the mist away from his vision as he walks a little deeper getting tired and starts to pant as it gets hotter)

Steve- (doesn't say anything just smiles and slumps head back and loses eyes thinking about the day) where do you think we're going?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:07 pm

so we cleaned the unfinished side of the basement today..
    and pretty much everything in there has mold on it so we had to throw a lot of stuff out
    and i was aloud to keep a few stuffed animals and wash them....since they had mold
    and now i wanna cry cuz i feel like a horrible person for throwing out stuffed animals....
    least i got to keep like 50  Sad 

err yeah just about and as they get deeper the whole tunnel will be misty /foggy not just the ground.

neer - eyes start to close as he leans against the wlal but flash open as soon as horrible images flash in his mind. now notices the mist and tries to walk but the nerves in the thigh of the amputated leg scream as the mist curls through the metal parts up to the skin. bad thoughts flash through his head and he tries to block them out gritting his teeth. ke-kendal. wake up.

jeff - shrugs. somewhere safe...i hope.. looks down at his sleeping dog worried the war is just about to get worse.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:42 pm

awww
    thats sucks

and ok got it
    hehehe

kendal- startes to dream about horrible thoughts but once the mist reaches her mouth her eyes flash open and breaths heavily. the mist wraps around her ankle like its trying to hurt her and eyes widen as it seeps into the wrap and almost screams in pain. breath gets caught as the mist starts to swarm around them and keeps seeing images flash threough her mind
    tao- got stuck as he got depper and the mist is all around him baricading him on all sides. falls to knees coughing and covers eyes as lungs scream in pain and keeps seeing flashes of his father in his mind kendal! neer! waves arms around but is to far away and the mist just keeps coming h-help. chokes and freezes as more images enter his mind

steve- no where safe here ... maybe another country
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:50 pm

jeff - nods. but we dont have that many allies anymore..

neer - speaks out his voice getting caught with smoke the words choking back coughing, and then pulls the shirt back over his mouth and nose tying it tightly. k-kendal where's---his voice gets caught again as the mist seems to just flash around him even though it really isnt. his head fills with voices. all the voices of people who've said things in fear of him and what he could do to them. can hear his little sisters scream when he killed her. screams trying to wave the mist away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:34 am