WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:37 pm

dread - smirks. well yes, but can you die..from old age?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 pm

becka- stops walking and thinks for a moment. yes i suppose so. im getting older, theres no denying it, im not actually transforming myself younger, i just make it seems so
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:42 pm

dread - oh. huh. looks forward and smiles. quite interesting. I'm not sure what i would look like older or younger. i only transform into others. and make people scream when i do it. giggles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:47 pm

becka- its cute how you think thats all i can do. laughs lightly but turns and keeps walking, in front of them talking to another solider is a tall young man who has there back turned to them, as becka and dread walk by becka runs her fingers across his back very gently and smirks. the guy immeidatly straightens up and doesn't even look at her before turning the other way and running down the hall
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:50 pm

dread -  smirk grows liking her more and more just wanting to learn as much as he can from her whether they can do the same things or not.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:56 pm

becka- serena will be meeting us. they walk back into the large dome room with the maze and she walks up a flight of metal stairs up to a large glass box above the maze where many scientits sit and maybe also thomas if maybe you want to be him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 pm

yeeeeeap tom tom shall be there

thomas - sits in a very nice quality cushioned chair up in the front his hands folded over his knees leaning forward waiting. when becka and dread enter he turns his head and sits back in his chair. come to watch Conelly? his face is hard and darts back and forth from her to dread.
    dread - eyes are wide and his smile is small making him look kinda creepy. of course thomas why else would we be here. 
    thomas - stands up turning towards them that question was addressed to Becka Conelly , not you. an you will not call me by my first name. understood?
    dread - shakes his head as if he zoned out. sorry what? keeps himself form giggling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:12 pm

becka- smirks a tiny bit but doesnt break composure and gently taps finger aganst dreads wrist to make him go silent. yes, i did, im very excited about the program walks past him to the window with hands behind her back and looks over at him her eyes bright. why exactly have you coem to watch? its my niece, its understandable why i came, but you?

the soldier who becka tapped before comes into her room and picks up serenas limp body and throws her over his shoulder and walks toward the maze
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:17 pm

dread - hardly notices that Becka technically forced him to be quiet, but he loves the feeling of her controlling him, even with tiny things willing to do anything she asks. smirks at thomas.
    thomas - because I'm curious why my son, what my son sees in this girl.  i wish to see just how capable she is and what i should expect form a shifter of the resistance. glares at Becka. is that a problem?
    Dread - snorts a small snicker.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:28 pm

becka- no no not at all, i just like know things. smiles and looks out the window though i do despise the choice serena made, i do not doubt her resistance or her skill. she is weakened, with having lost her shifting, but i think she will do surprisingly well. 
    the soldier plops her down in front of the maze on a little platform and serena awakens immediatly as the platform shocks her into consciousness, she is almost glued to the platform and looks around to see scientists running around her and eyes widen trying to get out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 am

dread - walks up to the window pressing his fingertips against the glass watching intently like a little kid does at an aquarium.
    thomas - sits back down in his seat. i believe she will too..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 am

becka- presses a big red button that is with a bunch of other switches and buttons on a large control panel and the platform slides into the maze and a door pops up behind her, the mazes wall are at least 10 feet high but they secret cameras so the people can see better
    serena- her feet are able to move again and jumps of the platform look around in confusion. what the hell ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:17 am

dread - his grin widens bouncing a little in anticipation..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

becka- settle. glances over at him and nods slowly watch. carefully. presses a few buttons in a particular way and serena squeaks, the ground below her zapping her, but not enough to truly hurt her
    serena- what the! jumps back and looks around ok ok ... would usually do this in her head but feels the need to do it out loud where are you? in a maze. why? i was captured by the YES and they are testing me. who especially? my aunt. what will you do? prove them wrong. turns around and puts her right hand on the wall and drags it along the wall as she runs, not as fast a she would like through the maze 
    becka- interesting almsot purrs the words and cocks head to the side
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:43 am

thomas - how many traps does this maze have?
    dread - grins as he watches serena. i wanna try it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:49 am

becka- not sure the exact number, i just told them to put as many as they can laughs lightly and glances over at dread and notices his expression and just sighs
    serena- runs through the maze as fast as she can until as shes running something comes up out of the ground causing her to trip and smacks into the cold floor but looks up and notices that there is a large dog like thing standing in front of her as she blinks notices what it is and stands up quickly skittering away no .. i havent seen one of you in forever the dog snarls and its very large but doesnt look like its full grown mangle .. she backs up and starts sprintin the other way but the mangle jsut follow and easily catches up to her nipping at her lothes tearing at it. she yelps and quickly swings fist back hitting it directly on the noise and since its a pup it cries out but then opens large mouth and chomps down on her wrist quickly 
    becka- this is her first time in the maze ... i only set it to level one, so everything will be ridiculously easy, i just wanted to test it out first, make sure its not to hard smirks as she laughs the longer she stays here the harder it will get
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 am

Dread - mutters. your a genius.
    thomas - shifts in his seat eying dread not liking him leaning against the glass like that, not liking him in general, though his abilities are remarkable he doesn't like how he only listens to Becka and wonders why that is for a moment before turning his attention back to the maze his eyes glancing u[p at the screens with multiple cameras on them showing serena here and there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 am

becka- im not sure if that was sarcastic or not. 
    serena- turns as the dog comes toward her and literally grabs the side of its head all the years of fighting coming back and twists so hard that there is a crack and the dog falls dead. stands over it and then walks forward until she runs into an invisible force. huhh runs her fingers across it and turns around they want me to go that way. then thats the wrong way. scratches the top of her head. how to get over this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:05 am

thomas - watches closely very interested on how she'll manage to do it.
    dread - i would never use sarcasm against my master. his voice is very sincere as he watches.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 am

becka- doesnt say anything else just looks foreward while a slight smile spreads over her face
    serena- stands still for a moment but then runs toward the wall using all of her remaining strength to kick off of it and grab onto the top of the wall and swing herself up. cant help but think if she was still a shifter that would have  been ten times easier and she balances her self ontop of the mazes thin wall and walks along it with arms out
    becka- eyes brighten well i wasnt expecting that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 am

thomas - snorts. you lose.
    dread - shhh. i bet some trap will get 'er
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:26 am

becka- oh yes, it will. presses a button and a little hole opens in the wall and sprays a gas out of it 
    serenas- coughs and closes eyes but the gas sort of surronds her head and she screams in pain as it burns ehr eyes and topples back to the ground
    becka-temporary blindness
    serena- rubs her eyes furiously remembering when the shifter blinded her before and growls in anger sitting there for a few minutes trying to see
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 am

thomas - bites his tongue frowning. in a ways\ wants serena to outsmart all of it so that becka will look dumb.

dread - oooh. did that with gas? i want some of that to spray around grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:38 am

serena- stands up and breaths deeply, doesnt have the senses she used to but still is used to being blind and remembers it clearly. i can handle this. blocks eveything out, everything and only focuses her hearing and smell. starts to walk the right way after turning around a couple times and walks in confidence keeps hands up prepared for anything.
    becka- now we see how well you fight taps another button and a soldier rises from the ground a few yards in front of her. the soldier runs at her with speed and brings fist back and then sends it forward prepared to punch her in the jaw
    serena- right when he rose up, heard t and tensed. her feet shifted as the soldier ran at her and to her time seems to slow down as hi fist comes toward her, she literally just ducks under it and like lightning after hes past her whips leg up and kicks him i nthe side into the wall
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:42 am

thomas - the corner of his mouth perks up in a smirk.
    dread - eyes are wide with excitement.  do you have anything flying?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:11 am