WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Jeff - (growls wanting to just poung the guy to death but when he realizes its steve he takes a deep breath and steps off the son)
    Son - (scrambles to his feet running down the street his father no longer at the stand people moving on from watching)
    Jeff - (eyes Are wild searchig dor anyone who wishes to foght him then shakes his head and his arm goes back to normal. Blood drips down his cheek and seeps through his grey shirt. Doesnt want to look at steve knowing he seems pathetic and stupid but couldnt help it) sorry.

Fox - its ok. ( puts a hand on his cheek and leans forward)  i sill love hearing you say it (smiles)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Steve- (glares at him and wasn't freaked out by his arm at all, the. Gaze soften) come on, we should get you cleaned up. (keeps holding onto his arm and starts to walk to hos apartment, doesn't say anything the whole way and leads him upstairs to his apartment.) your bleeding all over the place, come here (drags him over to the bathroom and the shower has a tub in it.turns on the water and pushes him into the tub) be right back (goes to grab a towel and wets it. Sits on the edge of tub withjeff sitting in it and cups his chin and makes Jeff look at him, starts to whipe off the blood from his face)

Tao- (eyes widen) y-you do? I thought you d-didn't ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Fox - (sighs) i was just just really taken off guard last time... It was surprising. But it makes me feel good that at least someone does (eyes start to water)

Jeff - (bites on his lip the water stinging.) i dont want to ruin that towel...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Tao- (frowns and kisses his forehead) well I love you.(kisses both of his cheeks and hugs him tightly) I always will

Steve- doesn't matter (gets sort of close to his face and eyes are very worried.) you shouldn't have done that, I could have handled him myself. (puts a bandage over the cut)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 pm

jeff - gulps feeling like his heart is going to beat out of his chest. i had to. i hate sit back and watching my friends be treated like that. if if i hadnt want to. my minds kind of....set now...it's likei enjoy fighting, but i dont. says quietly. it's hard to explain. his shirt is stuck to the small wound in his side

fox - smiles and rests his head on tao's shoulder. thanks tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Steve-I get it ... Well no. I don't but I can understand. (leans forward and touches his side werehe wound is) take off your shirt (looks athim seriously)

Tao- (Holdshim tightly) I should be the one thanking you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm

jeff- ok. is all he can say trying to hold himself together. pulls it over his head, his muscle moving as he does, is very muscular and fit. the 8 inch cut is a little deeper then the one on his face the blood dripping down onto the hem of his pants. winces as the fabric of the shirt pulls away but rolls it up and holds it in his lap.

fox - laughs lightly. why?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Steve- (freezes and looks him up and down and blushes fiercely thinks: ok that was a bade idea.) (clears thoughts and reaches forward and touches the skin around his wound. Leans forward and starts to clean the blood around it and uses a special thing and cleans the wound trying not to hurt him) sorry .. (finishes that) I don't think you need stitches.(puts a large bandage over it.)

Tao- because you changed my life (kisses his temple and closes eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:58 pm

fox - all his insides just melt together. tao.... th-that can't be completely true. keeps thinking: well i know he really likes me but that much.....i just dont know.

jeff - thanks. smiles. but you didnt have to. thinks of how sweet he is to do this given the situation they're both in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Tao- (arms tighten around him) Andrew ... You don't understand how much you mean to me. (cups hos face in his hands so fox is looking st him) no ones ever made me this happy before, no one. And ... And(hands start to shake) I've never cried in front of any of my friends before, except you. And iv never even mentioned my past to anyone before ... (looks at him intensely but looks as if he's going to cry) I-I ... I love you.

Steve-Don't mention it (hand lingers a bit on hs side but quickly draws away, looks up at him then looks down like he's thinking)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm

fox - smiles a smile so full of love he just doesnt know how he got so lucky. thinks of every time tao's saved his butt, all the little moments when he was cute and sweet and funny unable to imagine his world without him. closes his eyes holding tao's wrists and smiles thinking: i love you too tao, but doesnt have the guts to say it.

jeff - well....i should...go. gets up out of the tub and starts to slip his shirt back over when he knocks his shades off that normally stay on very well. curses and mind panics looking for them on the ground his sight now in different colors. colors that mean things to his own brain. pulls his shirt down turned away from steve and leans down to pick up his glasses.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Steve-(already shot down and is holding the glasses in his hands looks at his face fully and doesn't mind his eyes at all, actually all his thoughts are is that the color of them is pretty) you dropped these ... (smiles a tiny bit so he knows it's ok) I don't mind by the way, I'm not exactly one to talk about defects (motions to his body)

Tao- (presses forehead to foxs and stays there listening to him breath.) and ican wait for you to say it back, if you ever do (smiles and kisses his forehead one last time before taking hands off him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:41 pm

jeff - has never thought it possible for anyone to look at his face normally after his mom through a fit about it when it first happened. bites his lip feeling so exposed without them on. ya well , i look like some kind of alien, if i could have them back please...

fox - gulps but doesnt want to move wanting to just stay here with tao all day long.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:46 pm

steve- no you dont hands him the glasses you shouldnt let the yes control you like that, whatever they did to you ... its nothing to be ashamed of. says quietly

tao- pulls him back so foxs back is up against his chest and wraps arms around him and closes eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:55 pm

jeff - balls fists up in anger. how isnt it!? what am i supposed to tell people? that the YES only experimented on half of me cause they knew i would fail if they went through with it? Because i was weak?! doesn't like to get angry because it's not just hurting people physically but it can hurt people mentally and hates to do that but wants to just punch somebody in the face, preferably a YES soldier. snatches the glasses from him and puts them on bedning one of the sides of it slightly because of his grip.

fox - just closes his eyes again snuggling into fox.

gonna be slow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:00 pm

steve- stays silents and looks at feet then back at him i dont think your weak ... thats .. thats idiotic how you would think people would call you weak because the yes didint finish experimenting on you. starts to shake anyone who was ever hurt by the yes is not weak, there not. your not. its nothing to be ashamed of because it isnt your fault, is it your fault the yes chose you? no. is it your fault they pushed you to hard and the experiment failed? no. look, i get its hard to except, believe me i understand but once you do it makes life a lto easier
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Jeff - (sighs running a hand trouh his hair finally calming down knowing he must sound like a self centered jerk)yeah...your probably am right(takes a shaky breath) i am really am an idiot. (Frowns) im sorry. I didnt mean to yell... I hate yelling...(locks gazes with steve and his heart seems to break thinking he'll never like him the way jeff likes steve thinking he'll eventually have to deal with hangin out with him and some girlfriend.) ill just ...go (bites his lip turning around and opens the bathroom door)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Steve- hey! Hey wait! (grabs his arm just like he did before.) Jeff ... (stares at him and just thinks about all he said and grabs his shirt and pulls him downto his height and presses lips to his softly. Then pulls away and smirks) now you can go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Jeff - (stands there wide eyed his heart leaping and speaks dumbly stuttering in a daze) o-oh. O-ok (slowly backs out of the bathroom with a stupid grin then turns on his heels and sort of hops away out of his apartment)(thinks: oh my god he just... He just... Oh my god. This cant be real. Oh my god!)(smiles widely and skips two steps at a time quickly exiting the building and looking back up from the sidewalk at steves door)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 am

Steve- (isn't on the bathroom and has a grin on his face but then expression is horrified) what did I do ... (whispers to himself and leans against wall and sinks down onto the ground) I don't even know if I like Jeff, I just saw him and he looked so sad, and hes so nice and always helping me and oh god he is good looking but .... Why .. Why would I kiss him! I get be in a relationship! (sighs and clenches fists) not ... Not after what happened last time

Hehehe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 am

Last time 0.o

Jeff - (his heart is doing summersaults as he walks a skall skip in his step as he goes around the corner to he end of the street and into his house. Runs around with Pickles for a while humming a a song to himself)

Okay so we gonna say its afternoon and like hey preparing to gooo?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:34 am

Last time
    Hehehehe
    And sure why not

Kendal and Serena- (standing in training room and Toni comes up to them)
    Toni- hey girls, I meant to give these to you on your first mission but we weren't sure of everyone's position yet so here ya go (holds out 4 dog tags. Two are gold and two are silver. Hands the two gold ones to Kendal and the two silver ones to Serena) dog tags! (about to hand Kendal a chain)
    Kendal- no need (unites the necklace that's still under her uniform and slips the two dog tags on it and adjusts it so you can see it under her uniform)
    Serena- (takes a chain and puts hers on so you can see it over her uniform)
    Toni- good!

What happened to the key?
    Can we say the necklace is in Kendal's room and it's with the cloak. Also I gonna defend Kendal has her old laptop
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:36 am

Uh sure  

Heheheheheheheh blank post ur turn
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 am

What no you suck
    Ughhhhh
    Fine
    I hate you

Kendal- were leaving in 30 minutes ... So like say goodbye or whatever
    Serena- I'm not dying
    Kendal- I didn't say we were going to die-
    Serena- you implied it
    Kendal- (rolls Eyesand walks through the base quickly and gets to the hospital they lether in and goes up to strife's room. Sees him and smiles sadly) hey ... I'll be back tomorrow ok? Hopefully .... It would be cool of you to wake up when I'm gone, real cool (sighs and kisses his forehead) love ya (goes to the garage thing)
    Serena- (looks around for ne'er)

Haha get your charries involved
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 am

Uhhhhg
    But im too lazy
    And garage thing?

Neer - (is leaning against the side of the very large hospital had come out about 30m Ago. Is flipping his baseball cap in the air over and over and catching it with his hand over and over while thinking.)(hey serena aren't you supposed to leaving soon?)

Kal - (waits for them his hair half sticking up half flat, wearing the same clothes as the other day and stands there as if he were a statue hoping to God that this wont be a failure)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:40 am