WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Steve- (roles eyes but happy to have a friend, follows him smiling and once they get down waves him to follow and walks out the doors of base) I usually run home but we can catch a car (whistles for one of the taxi things to stop)

Serena-(stays quiet and doesn't make a move) I realize it, I just don't understand it.

Kendal- (opens door to room exhaustedly but sees Cleff and stands up straight not letting hi mess her break) hey, this all you been doing today?

Want a ride to lilies?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm

yeah sure
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:42 pm

ok and OMG I JUST SAW A VERY FUNNY SPOILER FOR THOR.
    you may come over
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:42 pm

jeff - how bout we run like halfway? c'mon i wanna see how fast you really are. grins.

cleff - huh? looks up. oh hey kendal! looks back down at book putting it down. i almost done it and i started it this morning. smiles widely. i got bored.shrugs. so how was your mission?

neer - then do you realize that without you id probably go mad? insane. hate life. hate living.  kisses her neck and takes in the smell of her hair as a warm breeze waves it around. but i have something to live for now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 am

Steve- on ... (smiles shyly and looks t feet trying not to blush) you couldn't keep up with me. I don't wanna leave you in the dust.

Kendal- good, it was successful (sits down after pouring herself a glass of water) do you know what the kids did today (thinks: other the. Zero Fallon and sam who has seen strife and I want, need to see him and it's killing me but sure I can fake being interested)

Serena-(looks down and feels tears coming out) d-don't say that. Please. (whispers harshly and wants to turn around and falls into him but restrains self, starts to feel a pinch of anger and tries to step away) (thinks: it's not true, don't act like It is, don't act like we're going to stay together forever, don't act like its all going to work out perfectly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:53 am

neer - frowns. i-i know that. but you dont want to believe that right? so dont let that thought control you. just think of now. right now. hands start to shake. 

jeff - so what? rolls eyes. then you can like sprint for like 10 seconds and come back ok? pushes him forward with his hand. go on! i wanna see you! smiles.

cleff - oh well zero told me you called her so you already know what they did um...scracthes the back of his neck. i dont really know what everyone else did. smiles stupidly. ntoices kendals expressions is more distant but doesnt say anything yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 am

Serena- (pulls away from him, heart pounding, doesn't say anything but then looks back at him) I- just ... I just need to ... I need to go (starts to cry and closes up mind feeling the strong pull of someone else which is really the only thing bothering her, turns quickly not wanting hi mot see her cry and starts to walk)

Steve-uh ok .. (walks away nervously) time me (starts to jog ahead but suddenly takes one large stride and shoots forward and it looks lie a trail of dust is following him. Easily zips through neighborhood in only a couple of seconds and wants to impress him, weirdly, and sprints with all her might and you hear a loud boom and it seems like he's running 10x faster and gets back to Jeff stops right in front of him, smiling and breathing heavily, never really goes that fast so isn't to used to it) how long?

Kendal-(nods) ok (looks down at hands then stands and walks over to him, leans down and kisses hs forehead) I'll be back later (turns around and grabs jacket after taking off the suit and goes out the door)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 am

cleff - blinks at her. oh um alright. cya... studies her face for a moment. hey kendal?

jeff - stares at him his mouth gaping. h-how.. y-you...t-tha... holy shit steve your amazing! means his ability and doesnt realize he said it differently. like 10 seconds or something? maybe less? laughs and steps forward putting his hands on his shoulder and leaning his head down so he's eye level with him. dude thats insane. you need to be proud of what you can do. smiles and stands up straight again giving him a hard pat on the back.

neer - serena..realizes she cant hear him. serena! his voice cracks but doesnt have the will to go after her. please,you cant do this to yourself...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:31 am

Kendal- (stops and turns to him) yea Cleff?

Steve- (smiles proudly and standup a little straighter. Winces just a tiny bit at the pat but doesn't mind) thanks, sometimes people think its weird but ... Thanks (when Jeff says amazing blushes a tiny bit but tries to stop) come on we should get going

Serena- (doesn't stop and keeps walking, doesn't hear him at all just hears a ravage screaming in her mind and visions dance across her mind. Knees start to buckle but keeps walking. Can't even look at ne'er forgetting he's there and mind starts to open. Suddenly runs forward crashing into the door to the stairs and bounding down them just trying to get away from everything)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:36 am

neer - looks down at the ground putting his hands in his pockets and sighs looking back up and slowly making his way back.

jeff - yeah. smiles and they walk down the dark street sidewalk lit up with lamposts except for a few here and there that are out or broken. do you live alone? turns head to look at him curious.

cleff - dont...dont be so hard on yourself ok? promise me? stands up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 am

Steve-just me and a bunch of stray cats (smiles and laughs lightly)

Serena-(runs out of the base into the night and pumps her arms quickly just trying to clear her thoughts. Stumbles and falls against the edge of the city and sits against a bench. Can feel another shifter near by, a much stronger one then herself and starts hyperventalating)

Kendal- ok, don't worry ok? (face softens and smiles a little) I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 am

cleff - looks down his face not smiling anymore. i know, i shouldnt worry. i shouldnt need to.  but i cant help it

jeff - raises his eyebrows. cats? almost says "aw thats so cute" out loud but stops self. your one interesting lil guy. smiles and punches him lightly on the shoulder.

neer - opens the door to their room and his heart goes into overdrive when serena's not there being super worried. s-serena?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:55 am

Steve- ok there not actually my cats, I just give them food (smiles and is very happy to have a friend they get to a little apartment buildings with a couple rooms for each. Points to one o nthe top) that's mine

Kendal- of course you can't, everyone worries about me, but im fine (smiles and kisses hs forehead once more) promise, now I really have to go ok? The pizza still In the fridge if you want to have the kids over and eat it

Serena- (breaths heavily and eyes dart around like she's waiting for someone. Hands claw at hair and hears a familiar voice in her mind: look at you ... Still so pathetic after all these years ... What a shame) (screams at the sky like she's a crazy person) GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:18 am

Cleff - alright ill keep that in mind (smiles at her. Thinks: i really cant imagine what shes feeling right now..shes such a strong character)
    Jeff - (looks up at the window and amikes for the millionth time since hed met steve. Smirks) go on up and ill give you this. (Raises the suit on his arm) no objections.

Hmmm me has idea for later
    Small pretty girl maybe five hears old with  soft white blonde hair down to her waist- (appears under a street lamps and walks over to serena her eyes glossy) are you ok? (Says in a high kid voice tting her head to one side)
    Neer - (serena!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:23 am

Kendal-(nods) you do that, cya (waves goodbye to him and runs out door. Walks to the hospital and gets a pass to go to strife's room. Just in case knocks on the door and waits for an answer. Sighs when she hears none and goes on it) hello (sees him and voice breaks) you look better (closes door and let's emotions for today spiral, sits on the chair and take sone of his cold hands. Holds it topightly and let's sobs rack through her body and tries to muffle her crying but can't)

Serena-(head snaps up but sees its just a little girl and sighs I nrelief but is still shaking, the voices have died down and hears neers but ignores it) Y-yes I mine, I-I would get out of here k-kid

Steve- (rolls eyes) bossy (smiles and goes into the little lobby area takes out a key and starts walking up the stairs) so do you live alone?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:34 am

Jeff - (nods) yeah. My mom and pops told me im old enough to live on my own now. Im meantheyreright  but i know they only left cuz i freaked them out after the yes did their job on me (shrugs) but what can you do? As long as theyre alive. Plus i still have Lil Pickles my forever grown up pup campanion (smiles) weird how an animal will stay with no matter what but your own family wont. (Stops self realizing hed said to much for comfort since it just seems so easy to talk to steve)

Aww poor kendal
    Little girl - is there somethig wrong? Why are you here alone?(her voice is smooth and poetic)
    Neer.-(breaks into serenas mind) serena wherethe heck are you!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:39 am

Steve- (doesn't say anything just smiles) that sucks but at least you still have someone. (doesn't mean to pry just feels natural talking to him) do you still keep in touch with your parents?

Kendal-s-strife ... Oh strife p-please wake up (squeases his hand tightly but has to grab her own stomach cause it's starting to Hurt from how much she's crying) please. Please (keeps reappearing his name and please over and over again)

Serena- (ne'er ...) (is about to say more but narrow eyes at the girl and whipes away tears, notices something in her voice) because I like to be alone. Why are you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:48 am

Little girl - (slowly smiles) because i like to be alone. Turns around her skirt flowing) good night serena. (Smirks and walks back down the empty sidewalk under a broken streetlamp almost disappearing in the darkness. Then under the next streetlamp is now a young boy about 16 walking down the sidewalk getting farther and farther away until he completely disappears)

Neer - (sighs in relief)(ph thank god your ok. How bout you come back?)

Jeff - no . Not really. Ive tried to call them but ye know...i dont mind anymore thoughso its ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 am

Serena- (stares after the little girl and sees the boy, gets up slowly and runs as hard as she can back to base, her mind just a mess of emotions and is screaming widely to him and herself) (she's coming for me, she's coming, she's going to kill me, help, help, help me, help me, she's oing to trap me again, I need you, neer, ne'er, neer)(legs take her as fast as she can through the compound towards there room) (she's going to kill me, she's going to kill you)

Kendal- (covers mouth and crying calms down, now silent tears stream own her face) oh strife (reaches forward and gently carcasses his cheek) I love you

Steve- (nods and they get to his room) well this is me, thanks for the help, and the nice compliments (holds out arms for him to dump the suit)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:57 am

Neer - (her emotions are making him all worried never seen her like this before.)(serena... No ones going to kill either of us.. Ok)

Jeff - (smiles and laughs lightly.) it was a fun walk. (Dumps the suit into his arms) dont hurt yourself with that. (Grins and turns around going back still smiling)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Serena- (yes she is, yes she is, help me, we need to run we need to run, runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun) (her mind is a blur of words and rips open there door, grabs neers wrist and starts to pull him) we need to go before he kills you! (eyes are wild and whole body is shaking)

Kendal- (sits there in silence, holding onto strife's hand)

Steve- yea it was ... I'll see ya tomorrow (waves and goes inside)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 pm

steve - walks back down the sidewalk looking at the street sig and smiling. he doesnt live to far form me. walks down a few more blocks and makes a turn down a pretty street with tons of leaves blowing and large brick houses. enters the one on the corner the door creaking as he steps inside the dead silent house. hangs his coat on the coat rack dust flying up into the air and sighs his smile disappearing not too happy to be in the large, dark, lonely, house again.

neer - eyes are wide but he stands his ground not moving. twists his hand to grab her wrist and his other hand grab her other wrist and yanks her toward him wrapping his arms around her not as much to comfort her but to just keep her still. his grip is tight and unmoving. speaks in a hushed voice. serena, caaalm down. drags her into their room and closes the door leaning against it stilling holding her tightly. tell me what your talking about.

strife - some part of his concious self shows him pictures flashing before him as if they were sketched or just blurrs. it finally comes to a discolored picture of kendal by his side and he wants to speak out to her but his body makes no sign of movement.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Steve- (opens up the door to a quiet sunny little apartment with lots of windows and a balcony. It has a large bed which he doesn't need at all against one side of the room and an old black and white tv on the other. It has a small kitchen and a tiny bathroom but kinda likes it. On the balcony there are three cats eating out of a little bowl) hey guys

Serena-(tries to squirm and get away but he's to strong and words come out jumbled so they don't sound like words at all. Then breathing starts to slow and her hands grab furiously at his shirt to make sure he's real. Presses self tightly against him and closes eyes, mind now starting to realize what was happening and it's starting to calm down, doesn't feel the presence any more and tears start to come out, feels so ashamed.) I-I felt her ... Just like when I was younger .. S-s-she would control my m-mind .... It was the same f-feeling ... S-she was there ... I -I saw h-her (voice is quiet and it cracks a lot.)

Kendal-(figured she should keep talking, like strife is still here and alive) I went on a mission today, I was a little surprised, since what happened last time, I got to pick who came to. I got those people from last mission except fox and, you won't be happy bout this part, neer and Serena, I even got crispin and Maliha. We had to deliver this guy under tunnels so he can give a message. We had these bullet proof suits on ... It went well i guess ... Neer and Serena are a lot closer then I thought

Ugh long
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 pm

lol yea

strife - in the picture he can seeher lips moving and random words echoing but thats all. wishes he would just wake up and be able to talk to her. doesnt even get whats going on or what happened.

neer - loosens his grip a little letting out a sigh of relief gently rubbing her back. says very quietly. thats so awful....clenches his fists  feeling rage towards her aunt. we need to put an end to this. you can keep going on this way.

jeff - hears the jingle of a collar and his muscles relax smiling and crouches down to greet his medium sized mut looking like a cross between a german shepherd and a lab but with shaggier hair. smiles and plays with him for a bit. nice to see you to pickles. laughs as he licks his face remembering the name he gave him as a kid. stands up and turns the lights on feeling better that he has a buddy with him now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Kendal- but it was successful, so I hope I get another chance to do another mission, but I wish you could come (sighs and kisses his knuckles) please wake up soon

Serena- (stays quiet and cries silently into his chest and starts to calm down) I-I'm sorry ... His I'm so w-weak (whispers softly and draws away to look at him)

Steve- (fills up a water bowl and grabs an old bulky laptop and sits on a chair on the balcony and looks up some of the yes experiments but isn't that great with eiwctronics so doesn't see much stuff)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:30 am