WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Fox - even if that is the case... It might keep happening so we gotta. I want this to work tao but we gotta... You can tell me about that stuff.

Strife - um... Uh....
    Zero - (raises her voice talking for strife ) cut it all off! You know who zuko is? The shorter version of his hair.
    Strife - who the hell is zuko
    Rori - (laughs)
    Sarah - hello young lady ( crouches down to be level with fallons eyes) you have pretty hair how do you want it done?
    Zero (smiles over at fallon)

Neer - (groans ) great more cars
    Crispin - guess we dont have a choice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Sorry if im slow over grandparants :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Tao- ( starts shaking) no you'll ... You wouldn't understand ., its just ... Wrong

Kim- what if we did both shorter in the back and the front so yu won't have bangs and you can see your eyes
    Fallon- short I want it short
    Sam- ( watches them happily)

Kendal- hey come on. Road trip!
    Serena- ugh
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Lol these animals dislike car rides
    Neer - can we like idk hijack an RV or something? Not so cramped?
    Crispin - [whats an rv? Are they the giant campers!]

Strife - (gulps. And thinks : god kendal the thinks i do for you) ya sure thats fine.
    Sarah - alright do you want it straight across or make it more cool lookin? (Smiles and stands behind her spraying her hair wet)

Fox - you cant hold things in forever tao. (Takes a step back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Maliha- yes it is a giant camper crispin
    Jeyne- were do we find one of those?
    Kendal- I don't know, the van is pretty big

Kim- ( rolls strife over to the washing place and pushes his head back onto the bowl and starts to wash his hair)
    Fallon- I want it short to my chin and I want bangs straight across ( speaks with voice trembling tryin to be confident)

Tao- I don't think I can talk about it ... Not ... Not yet. Maybe not ever ( scrunches into the wall feeling pathetic infront of fox)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Hey um.... Can i borrow on the devils court from you or did u borrow it from library

I gtg real quick ill post when iget back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Lol u cam borrow it and ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Yea i sorta forgot about it lol so ill b hm at 8 if i could get it then....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Ya just stop over dude
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Fox - tao you can trust me... I .... Alright fine. I wont push you. I pomise. (Tries a smile) we cool now?

Strife - ( is absolutely hating every second if this: hating her touching his hair, hating her look at him, hating he fact shes gonna cut it)
    Sarah - alright sounds like you got it all figured out (quickly rolls her over and washes her hair before bringing her back to the mirror and combing it out.) are you two sisters?
    Zero - (shakes head) pretty darn close though (smiles)
    Leo - (watches them smilig)

Neer - ugh fine. Van it is
    Crispin - [if i barf its your fault kendal] (says jokingly even though he knkws she cant here]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Tao- yea ( looks at ground ) you must think in kind of pathetic right? ( voice breaks at pathetic)

Kim- ( washes it out and brings him back and puts his hair up in different clips to cut different sections of it)
    Sam- ( laughs at strifes expression and the girlish clips putting up his hair)
    Fallon- ( smiles and nods at Sarah )

Kendal- come on let's pack up ( starts pulling down tent)
    Maliha- ( chuckles at crispin )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Fox - tao why would i think... Your not pathetic you just got a lot of weight to carry around and you do it pretty damn well, but nobodys perfect so sometimes you slip up and make stupid ass mistakes (smiles) so stop worrying about being pathetic cause if anything ur scary, and thats only when your mad (tries adding a little humor in)
    Strife - im gonna puke
    Zero - (laughs)
    Sarah - all right (starts with clippig her hair up with tiny clips and starts to snip it a bit at a time) you have very healthy hair you know that?

Crispin - (grins happy that maliha laughed)
    Neer - (sighs in exasperation and helps)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Tao- ( smiles slightly and looks up at him) you still suck at comforting you know that?

Kim- ( smiles and quickly clips a section of his hair making it inches shorter then eords on another section)
    Fallon- thank you ( mumbles)

Kendal- ( with neer puts tent away and takes out keus) come on let's go
    Serena- ( stumbles along while everyone follows her hands fly out, looking for neer to guide her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Neer - (doesnt even thrn to look at her knowing shes there and grabs her hand pulling her ong as the file into the car. (Decides to take the seat all the way in the back by climbing over the middle one the van easily because of the size of the it.)
    Crispin - (tAkes the mide seat and imediately turns head out the window watching the ocean)

Strife - [goodbye my beautiful hair] (mentally cries watching it fall off)
    Leo - he looks a little green...
    Zero - (shrugs) how youhonna cut yours sam?
    Sarah - (within minutes is finished fallons cute haircut) like it?

Fox - (smirks) i still think im rather good at it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Serena- ( hands hit the car and feels her way inside )
    Maliha- ( guides her to the back with neer and takes a seat in the middle)
    Kendal- ( slides into the driver seat with jeyne next to her)

Sam- just a trim
    Fallon- (nods with enthusiasm and runs fingers through her new short hair)
    Kim-( clips away at his hair in different sections finished the back part and turns him around and uses a different comb to brush his hair out before clipping off his bangs)
    Tao- ( nods and hugs him tightly and Burries face into his neck but it's a little awkward since Tao is a lot taller then him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:00 am

Fox - (smiles and pats him on the back) s'ok big guy.

Strife - (can now feel air on the back of his neck and decides to just shut his eyes so he doesnt have to watch every peice)
    Zero - (talks lowly to sam) jeeze i knew hbliked it long but i didnt know he loved his hair THIS much.
    Sarah - hey we all have our odd attactments am i right? (Says as she rolsl zero over taking out her pigtails washing her up and rolling her back)
    Zero -( before she can ask her what she wants goes ahead and tells her) i want it a little above my shoulders and the bangs... I think i wanna let them grow out. (Smiles)
    Sarah - (nods) your gonna look good but ill fix em up a little so they look nice once they do.
    Zero - sounds good (fidgets around excitedly)
    Sarah - beginds combing out her now medium length silky black hair )

Neer - so... Were heading straight to here... Right now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 am

Kendal- unless you wanna stop somewere else?

Tao-(smiles and draws away) we should go
    Kim- (smiles and doesn't talk to much of his gorehead so it still covers some of it but takes enough off that you can see his eyes then clips some off the sides)
    Sam-( laughs)
    Fallon-( rubs hands through hair)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Neer - (racks his brain for places but all that he can think of is after his father toget his powers back, but doesnt want to hold up the team so he shakes his head) no i guess not.

Fox - (doesnt say anything his mind silently screamig to just touch tao but instead he keeps his distance and smiles) yea. (They both leave the alley) hey ill catch up to you after i dont actually need a haircut (grins and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before goig the opposite way)
    Strife - you almost done?
    Zero - oh strife it isnt like extremely short it looks nice actually.
    Strife - thanks for the honest completely trustable words zero.
    Sarah - (begins to cut the ends of zeros hair)
    Leo - jeeze how long are those two gonna be?
    Rori - you know theyre like dating right?
    Leo - what?

Mak - (goes downstairs to sit on the couch in the quite part of the mantion and texts bri: hey beautiful. Even though i cant see you i know u r :) )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Kendal- ( starts up the engine). I know how to get there and I speed ( revs out of the driveway happy to leave that place behind)
    Serena- ( looks out window even though she can't see anything)

Is peeps going to attack/follow them

Also since the place blowing up dies that me Kendal's computer and junk gets blown up to?
    Bri- ( sees phone ringing on desk and grabs it. Reads maks message and blushes texts back: you use that on all your girlfriends who are going to find a life saving cure in new yôrk city don't you)

Tao- ( smiles and wraps arms around self since its volt and runs inside face red from the chilly air and also fox) hey guys sorry
    Sam- ( waves at him from seat)
    Fallon- haircut
    Tao- you look just dashing ( ruffles her hair)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Neer - (pulls up bis jean leg to look at his knee. The skin by the metal is now red and scarred. Touches the skin and isnt surprised when it hurts a little. Sighs and puts it back down sitting back in he seat) [thinks: it better start healing faster.
    Crispin - (restlessness gets to him and he turns around) [hi]
    Neer - [ can we help you]

Fox - before long he comes to a stand on the side of the road by all the shops slling hats and gloves and accessories and scarves and stuff)(smiles and goes through them) hmm he already has a red one....(picks up a thick soft light grey one with a little faded blue pattern on the ends) hmm.
    Stand person - yo can i help ya wit sumthin?
    Fox - uh (looks up and grins) yea

Leo - (takes off his beanie and loosens up his dark a hair a bit before turning to tao. Wheres fox?
    Strife - (is getting impatient)
    Sarah - (since zeros haircut js rather simple she doesnt take long to get to the bangs)

Mak - (considering the fact that your the first girl ive dated i guess that would be true...)

Hmm oh god that would be horrible but i dont know how they would be able to save that unless it was ... Unless the briefcase was like metal and strife had put it back in but just not closed it all the way and the papers will all b burned but the computer will just be burnt badly
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Afk iPod dying
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Back but will be slow

Tao- uh don't know he said he had to go somewere
    Sam- hey happy birthday!
    Tao- ( smiles) thanks Sam

Serena-(glances in crispins direction and curls up into neer and rests head on his shoulder)

Bri-( texts: haha. Your cute too, miss you. Wt are you doing?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Kim- (finishes his hair so it's short in the back and his bangs reach almost halfway down his forehead) you look handsome (smiles at him in the mirror)

You know what I mean right? His hair I mean fo you know what it looks like
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Neer - [you like always tired or something?]
    Crispin - [ its a cat thing] (yawns)

Mak - (sitting on a couch. The others rgetting haircuts. What about u)

Fox - (buys the scarve and folds it up neatly but doesnt know how to hide it. Decides he'll just wait in the same alley and wait for them to walk back. Goes back to the alley walking ina few yards so hes out of all the lights from the sidewalk and sits down)

Zero - oh yea happy birthday tao!!! Were getting ice cream after were done here. Hope you dont mind instead of a cake
    Sarah - (smiles and finishes zero up) like it?
    Zero - (fluffs up her new do with her hands and smiles widely ) thank you i love it!
    Sarah - (claps hands together and starts to wash sams hair)

Yeah i gotcha :p
    Strife - well um thanks (gets up and eyes widen at how short it is)
    Zero - woah strife i knew your eyes were blue but theyre like reaaaally blue (stands on tippytoes squinting at his face)
    Strife - (puts his hand on her head stearing her away from him) ( tries to pull it down in front if his face but it doesnt budge ) [awe god i hate this]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:18 am