WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:39 pm

ya i know these men dont need names

and huh ya your right. i'm stupid let meh fix that........ STUPID ME -bangs head on a lamp-

strife - doesnt move not knowing she's there. kara runs toward him but a group of nutty soldiers yell making her stop. one of them puts a hand over her mouth as she screams and kicks. another comes up behind strife before he can run after him knocking him out. neer sits in a tree watching it all.

neer - how cute. walks into it.
    suri - walks in and scrunches nose. smalls like rats.
    crispin - idk...

Girl - get away you freak! screams at fox.
    fox - shut up will you? walks over knife in his hand as the smoke starts to clear.
    girl - no! please dont! shuts her eyes looking away.
    fox - cuts the ropes and they fall to the ground.
    girl - opens eyes thinking he was gonna kill her but raises her hands looking at them.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:40 pm

okkkkaaaay dokey. and um ya.
    zep got transfusions and junk. they contacted kendal. they were all like WHAT! SHES IN HOSPITAL! and now they still waiting in waiting room.....

zeppelin - walks in circles sleepy. when zey gonna be zone?
    cleff - what?
    zeppelin - WHEN ZEY GONNA BE DONE! waves arms around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm

maliha- just please dont get into trouble.

serena- you smell like rats. snorts and rolls eyes

kendal- strife? shakes him a little. hey strife!

tao- rummages through closet pulling out a box of letters

bri- puts hand up dont worry, they will probablly be done soon
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:43 pm

yaaaaa i read what happaned and stuff
    AH KETRIFENESS!
    it was explosing all throughit. and ok i will make they done with surgery

naveah- lays in hospital bed all wrapped up while doctors stand over her
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm

hehehehhehehe
    KETRIFE.
    IS.
    AWESOME.

but anywhooooooo.

nurse- doctor? what now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:49 pm

zeppelin - sits in the middle of the waiting room on the floor his head lolling to one side. need. sugar. leans over his head on the ground.
    cleff - rolls his eyes.

suri - says the one thats a freaking animal.
    neer - lies down on an old cot tuning them both out.

crispin - i promise ill try. after all what kinda cat can't stay away from a rat?

lots of rats....

Fox - come on. i can take you to a place there's other like you. ok?
    girl - looks up at him and nods her eyes tearing up.
    fox - smiles putting a hand on her shoulder then turns towards the two identicle boys. clones... not twins. pokes them but they dont move.

strife - stays unmoving still watching. little strife wakes up and before him lies kara's bloodied motionless body. he screams out crawling over to her and holds her in his arms. real strife starts to tremble.

KATRIFE SHALL RULE THE WORLD AND TAKE OVE RHUMAN KIND. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-__-

DOCTOR - inform her friends she the surgery was successful. good work. she should be awake soon. but she's staying for a while
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:53 pm

maliha- grins do what you do best crispen.

are the boys dead?

oh and KETRIFE WILL TOTALLY RULE THE WORLDS

kendal- notices him trembling and narrows eyes reaizing he must be having some sort of vision. strife, its me, kendal. you probably cant hear me but if a tiny part of you does you need to snap out of it.

serena- ummm i'm part animal genuis not whole animal. and if anything you should watch you little mortal mouth to someone who can kill you in one flick of the wrist

nurse- i will. glances at naveah and rushes out of room

bri- ill see if i can get you something. walks to cafeteria
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm

hmmm.......perHAPS

Fox - ill take them back with me for testing.
    girl - what? they're just boys!
    Fox - were boys. now they're dead.
    girl - eyes widen as fox picks up the motionless small boys in one arm and steers her towards the camp with his other.

strife - clenches fists and the scars on his arms starts to bleed out again. eyes un-dialate and he's jolted back into reality bolting upright breathing heavily.

zeppelin - thank you...laughs to self not laughing at anything inpreticular(no idea how to spell that word).

cleff - stands when the nurse comes in. whats going on?

suri - dont flatter youself. sits on a cot
    neer - will you both shut up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm

K and in particular

Kendal- strife! grabs the arm that was bleeding and narrows eyes furiously why are you bleeding?

Serena- ignores neer flatter? Laughs I don't need to flatter myself
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Nurse- surgery was a success

Bri- shoots up that's great!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 pm

strife - tears escaping his eyes looks down at his bloodied hands. i dont know...hadnt even realized he's taken out the knife during the vision.

suri - your right. smiles. your face is definitely beyond repair. no use saying your pretty.

neer - thinks annoyed. is this what girls fight about all the time?

fox - leads her back to the camp handing her over to some stable adults with other kids them returning to his laptop sitting the two boys down beside him.

crispin - debates whether he should follow fox or neer and decided to follow fox

zeppelin - lifts head so hes in a sitting position. naveah! is she awake?! jumps up and shake head. ooookay. got up to quickly.

cleff - how long will she be here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Nurse- she's asleep but you'll need to stay a while

Bri- we don't have a while!

Serena- your pathetic, your begging to get in trouble, and I bet it's because no one likes you. Not even your cat.

Kendal- face softens strife. with her own hand wips the blood away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:22 pm

suri - clenches fists. my cat?! stands up facing her even though she has to look up because of her height. look you brat. he's not my cat. and i bet the only reason your even here is because you just cant live without your precious neer.

neer - puts arms over head covering ears. i'm going to kill them in 3..

fox - searches a few things on the computer but finds nothing. looks at the clones sitting back. so you guys havnt got leaked info yet eh? lights up another cigarrette. guess ill have to cut open your brainies.

strife - flinches pulling his hand away. i'm sorry...i probably look pathetic to you right now.

cleff - we have to be out of here in less than a day!
    zeppelin - mhm
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Nurse- well she can't

Bri- but ... Should we leave her?

Kendal- no ,.. See this is how I felt all th times I went crazy and you helped me, your not pathetic strife.

Serena- I can live on my own thanks and obviously your the one who can't live without him cause you keep coming back to find him!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm

suri - clecnhes jaw. ugh! swings a punch at serena.
    neer - 2....

fox - takes out a alternated pocketknife. and flips one up revealing a scalpel. lower your head.
    the kid lowers his head.
    fox - that was easier than i thought. no master yet? great than your mine.

strife - looks away unable to say anything.[b]

hold on ill be right back i gtg for a few minutes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Kendal- strife ... What did you see?

Fox gross

Serena- nimbly ducks and grabs her wrist and kicks her in the chest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:13 am

Suri - (gasps getting up) you freaking--
    Need - 1....(shoots up in between them taking them both by their head and throwing them against opposite sides of the cabin)
    Suri - (slides down the wall dazed) wha?

Cleff -if were gonna get there in time... we aren't going to have a choice.
    Zeppelin - (eyes widen) we cant just leave her here!
    Cleff - I'm sure she'll understand.
    Zeppelin - no! I'm not just gonna leave her after all that!

Strife - (takes a deep breath about to say something but then closes it again. (Brings hand up to rub his forehead) it was nothing. Don't mind it. We have better things to worry about.

Yes he is ;)
    ...creeper smile

Fox - (cuts a thin incision through the boys skull and he hardly bleeds. Then goes deeper and the brain turns into Henry metal pieces and wires.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 am

Serena- ( slides down walk unfazed) she started it

Bri- naveah will understand she will be safe here

Kendal- ( sighs) if you need to talk to me on right here

Tao- ( bursts into Kendal's room angrily) I need you!
    Kendal- ( shoots up and a pain springs on her leg) for?
    Tao- strife carry her and follow
    Kendal/ I don't need to b carried!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 am

Strife - (nods silently and slips cloak back on pulling the sleeves flown past hos hands and slipping his arms under her body and follows Tao.)

Zeppelin - well I'm not leaving her.
    cleff - zep. We need you on the journey.

Neer - I don't give a damnable who started it. But some people actually like to sleep. I don't care who found this cabin if you don't both shut up ill kick you out. Got it? (Looks at both of them scowling)
    Suri - sure. (Sticks tongue out at Serena when neer turns to look at Serena)

Fox - (sneers) I got an idea.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 am

Kendal- ( growls) I hate this
    Tao- ( walks past his own room and door is open)
    Kendal- Jesus Tao clean your room! What did you have a tropical storm in there or something
    Tao- no time

Serena- ( sneers and crosses arms) fine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 am

Neer - good. (Takes cap off letting it drop to the floor his hair spilling out just touching his shoulders. ) now sleep. Or I kill you (says unenrhusiastically and lies down closing his eyes)
    Suri - (wraps arms around legs with her headbon her knees and drifts and closes eyes)

Crispin - (eyes widen when he sees what fox is putting into the kids head. Dashes away not wanting tobe anywhere near there)

Strife - (face stays emotionless) telling us what's going on would be highly appreciated

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:36 am

Tao- I need to see something and its crucial, I got a letter last night from a friend of my mine showing the head doctor of the YEN ( YES experimental network)
    Kendal- ( freezes and face goes expressionless) what?
    Tao- ( leads them to a room with a ton of big machines and points to a chair with a big tabl next to it ) put her there

Serena- ( drifts to sleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 am

Strife. - (sets her down) letter that said....

Crispin - (follows their path through the forest noticing every broken twig or upturned spot of dirt.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 am

Tao- my friend said the main doctor appears to be building a small army for a very dangerous mission, apparently they are tracking something, something that happens to be in Seattle

Kendal- ( whole body runs cold and stares at the wall )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:52 am

Strife - tracking......so if he contacted you...then there's more o it then just that. (Llooks at Tao hard knowing he has more to say)

Crispin - (the drizzling rain turns into a violent down pour and he shivers dashing through the rain hoping hes going in the right direction. Unable to see where hes going. Then sees a cabin and dashes in without even thinking it through happy to get out of the rain. Eyes widen) (they're here?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:54 am