WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 pm

and now that you've caught up, our worlds gonna explode.
    happy thoughts happy thoughts.

crispin - thinks:yea... serena is still alive....suri is out here to. it looks like they found a mob out here. they're trying to get a bomb for the NIC but i dont believe thats what they want to demolish.

suri - sneers at serena. shut your yap sassy. ill be laughing when you see that i was right the whole time.
    neer - ok. you two shut up. unless you both wanna stay here and sleep with the slums.
    suri - shrugs. its not that bad.
    neer - then stay here. i could care less. starts weaving between the groups and tents back to the pipe.
    suri - runs after him. wait no! ill come.

strife - lets out a sigh of relief but then is disappointed she's not close to him anymore. moves over draping an arm over her waist.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:30 pm

serena- wait up! i dont want to be here with THESE people! sprints up next to him

kendal- furrows eyebrows while asleep and moves uncomfortably

maliha- serena! i thought the YES killed all the shifters
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 pm

crispin - all of them? you and i are alive arent we? freezes. wait. oh no. do they know who they've gotten and who they havent?

neer - chuckles.
    suri - you have a problem with THESE people? you smell worse then them!

strife - gently kisses her neck while she sleeps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:37 pm

serena- not true! tentivly licks her hand like a cat

maliha- do you think ... they'll come for us?

kendal- turns so she is on her back and a smight smile plays across her face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm

strife - raises his eyebrows at her surprised she's still asleep. traces circles on her stomach with his hand absently and sets his head down above her his breath brushing her ear.

crispin - i dont know... but if you see anything. if either of us do. anything weird or unusual. stay clear....i bet they dont even know that we exist. is reasurring self more than he is to her.

suri - crunches nose. you even act like a stupid smelly animal. might as well cover your whole body in saliva now.
    neer - snaps his arm to the side grabbing suri by her hair. if your going to be with us. even for the smallest bit of time. learn to keep your mouth shut.

suri - claws at his hand. fine! fine!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm

serena- laughs evilly and sharpens nails

maliha- will do. be careful out there k?

kendal- chuckles quietly but keeps eyes closed.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 pm

THIS IS SO RANDOM BUT I FOUND THE MOST PERFECTIED KETRIFE SONGS EVER!

OK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3xA4xkQGEs: THIS IS LIKE EXACTLY THERE RELATIONSHIP: LIKE STRIFE, LIKE HOW HE FEELS ABOUT KENDAL, PERFECTION:

and then LIKE PERFECTION TOO:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy8frN2rBg

just ..... AHHHHHHHHH

i can imagine strife like singing this idk im a freak
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 pm

crap now im sad. ill watch it listen to and stuff when i get back i have to go.

SORRRY!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:53 pm

i. hate. you.

and OMG THEY ARE LIKE PERFECT!!!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:46 pm

matchbox20!
    and the first one especially

AND YA THEY ARE! :D

strife - smiles. so you are awake.

neer - lets go of her pulling his cap down as they enter the pipe. halfway through the pipe it starts to rain.
    crispin - dont worry i will. follows them jumping over someones legs and around a tent. hops into the pipe hissing not expecting his paws to sink in a few inches in the water.
    neer - kitty not like getting his hands dirty?
    crispin - snarls but keeps following them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Kendal- well now I am ( says quietly keeping eyes closed) why?

Serena- ( snarls) why is he here again? Isn't he with ... Them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 pm

neer - i guess he just couldnt stay away from me. says louder his voice echoing in the pipe so he can make sure crispin will here. you really do think of me as family crissy? how sweet.

crispin - yup your still nuts.
    suri - they emerge out of the pipe and onto the backstreets again.
    neer - turns deciding to take a shortcut to the woods.
    strife - errr..bites down on lip. no reason..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Kendal- ( turns on side so she is laying away from him) ok

Serena- were going to the woods? What ( smirks) scared?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 pm

suri - scared? laughs. scared of what? a few dark shadows? nah. more scared of my grandma.

crispin - decides to go ahead of them to see where exactly they may be going. turns into a crow and flies into the woods.

neer - flyin away, yeah? coward. you always were.

strife - frowns turning to lye on his back. puts his arms under his head and stares up at the ceiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:09 pm

kendal- looks back at him for a quick second and eyes grow heavy and falls asleep

serena- coward snarls
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

strife - smiles glad she can finally get some sleep. rubs eyes trying to make self get tired but it wont help.

crispin - hears screams and dives down into the woods weaving in between the trees. can see a group of 10 or 15 18-30 year olds around drinking with 3 kids ties up to a tree. eyes widen as one of them throws a glass bottle at the kids head and it shatters.

guy- you owe me 50 bucks man! i hit em! face shot!

suri - stretches arms out as they arrive in the forest. so is this "place" like any other god damn place in the forst?
    neer - not my question to answer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

maliha- hears the peoples words through crispens mind cripsen whats wrong?

serena- i found a little cabin we can stay in.

kendal- sleeps contently

tao- mutters as he is up in his own room which looks like a tornado hit it and it has a ton of papers on the floor with drawings and notes and books stacked up everywere. mutters something else and like in a trance writes something on a piece of paper

gtg dinner but will be on after
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

kk

strife - blinks and all sudden it looks as if there was a projection playing on the ceiling. it starts off as a 14 year old boy with choppy uneaven black hair barrels through the streets with a trail of cops after him. guns firing.

neer - cabin? great. we'll have a pleasant stay in the middle of the woods. says more so suri will hear. wouldnt want to sleep on the ground where rats could bite your neck.

crispin - sits on the branch frozwen as another guy wacks another kid in the arm.
    man - nimrod. you missed.
    girl - you sure missed all right! it didnt even crack! struggles against the binds holding her and the two boys to the tree.
    man - oh so she can speak? i like targets that dont move or speak. and clearly i'm going to have to make an alteration to this pretty little target. approaches her holding the bottle in his hand the smell of liquor radiating off of him.
    crispin - th-there's kids.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 pm

K back
    Little strife!

Kendal- ( while asleep hears a banging in her mind like Some one is knocking on a door and a person yelling: Kendal let me in!)

Serena- ( grins showing her feline teeth)

Maliha- ( freezes seeing the picture in his mind: want me to get someone?)

Tao- ( grabs a huge book and sits in th middle of the crowded room and reads)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Ill post in a minute gtg ark for a sdcond
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 pm

strife - can't tear his eyes away as the scene shifts. now the boy is dragging himself through the forest. a wound in his leg seeping with blood. he stops at the familar voice of a little girl to see kara running toward him through the trees.

crispin - i-i dont know where this is though. its not the woods we're used to. these trees...its like they're literally alive. i'm getting the heebee-jeebees just sitting in one.

girl - is shaking from the cold glass shards sticking out of her arm. bends her neck taking one out of her shoulder with her teeth wincing and flicks her head to the side as the shard flies through the air hitting the guy in the neck. the whole camp starts going nuts. and they all start firing some of them at each other

man - ahahahaha! she is fiiiiesty! i like em fiiiiiesty! the two little boys on either side of the girl hang their heads low like zombies. those your brothers? points to them
    girl - spits in his face.
    man - laughs taking another swig of bear but there's none left. come and play little girl. you'll love what i can do to you. approaches her and takes his hands riding up her shorts.

an explosion goes off and the guy is blasted backwards. the men start scrambling off trying to run away from the smoke.
    the smoke starts to clear and Fox emerges from the cloud

suri - you know i was gonna say something really mean but i decided not to serena. starts whistling.
    neer - furrows eyebrows.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm

serena- and when i first saw you i was going to chop your head of but i didnt.

maliha- whats happening now?

is kara supposed to say something ...

kendal- hears a familiar voice: i just need to talk to you! let me in! hears self scream in mind. no! leave! me! alone! head goes blacnk and eyes jolt open

tao- mumbles more things but they sound like a different language and flips opens more books and throws one of them at the wall
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm

nope. dont worry about that.

strife - stares up pupils dialating like the images are coming out of them.

suri - hmph. whatever. just show us your stupid little hut.

Fox - talks extremely calmy looking at the guy who was gonna hurt the girl. step away from the kids.
    guy - coughs squinting through the smoke. w-who are you?!
    Fox - given the position i'm in i could tell you i'm a demon lord and you'd believe me. but thats not the case. now step away from the kids. or ill kill you.

crispin - its the guy neer and them were talking to about making a bomb. he just set off some huge explosion to get the men away from the kids i think.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:30 pm

maliha- so does that means he's good?

serena- hisses and walks faster pointing to a little cabin here

i thought strife didnt know that kara was killed be neer. i thought he thought she was killed by a soldier

a guy with the guy who was killing the kids- (wow i am great at naming things) i-i think we should go man!

kendal- sits up and sees strife staring, horrified, into nothing. touches his shoulder lightly strife?

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

grrrr I KNOW THE SONGS PERFECT ESPECIALLY WANTED FOR ABOUT A MILLION REASONS WHICH I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THEM ALL BUT ITS A PERFECT KETRIFE SONG!
    i like literally searching for songs.

whats up with navs again? she in surgery? also posted on d&d zelda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am