WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

agreed. i would have said the same thing

zeppelin - crashes his lips against hers and tugs on her hair.

strife - stops breathing and stares at her stunned. my-my mom?

zero - your mom's alive? she's a doctor? we have to go! its our only option!

strife - would do anything not to go there but since its kendal on the line here he knows there is no other choice. fine. [b]says stiffly and rises taking kendal up into his arms gently. thinks: i'm not going in though.[/b]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 pm

kendal- clings to him tightly
    tao- come on!

kendal- but- but- my stuff!

sam- ill get it! rushes aorund getting her junk but leaves some of it. we'll get it later lets go!

they go into car and kendal sits next to strife in the front

tao- step on it!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Naveah- kisses him roughly and literally rips his shirt off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm

zeppelin - his hands slide down her body down to her pants.

strife - every bit of him is saying not to but slams his foot down on the gas anyway and the van surges forward towards the town.

zero - glances at kendal nervously. faster!

strife - grits teeth and zooms into the town.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

kendal- clenches jaw and groans slightly holding onto leg

tao- serveys town there! points to the hospital
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

naveah- moans and starts kissing him on the neck biting him a little
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm

zeppelin - groans and flips her to be on te bottom so she cant do that and kisses the center of her chest.

strife - skids into the parking lot. and gets out running to the other side to take kendal in his arms and again and rushes into the hospital. doctors and patients look at them in surprise but he goes right to the front desk in front of everybody. where's alira cotter.

HIS MOTHER (alira) - comes from the room behind the desk and gasp in surprise. strife?

strife - she needs medical help. now.

alira - stares at strife astonished then shakes her head getting into the zone. yes. certainly another doctor comes with a rolling bed thing and they put kendal onto it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 pm

kendal- looks around on the bed scared and sees all the people i nthere white coats and masks and suddenly has a vision of when she was younger and caught by the YES and they do all sorts of tests on her starts hyperventilating.

tao- kendal its fine your safe now
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 pm

naveah- wraps legs around his body and moves ahdns along his back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:57 pm

alira cotter. - run/walks at the side of kendal and puts a hand on her arm and smiles. you'll be just fine sweety.

strife - starts to follow but a doctor stops him tao and zero.

doctor - i'm truly sorry. but you'll have to wait out here. we'll make sure we keep you up to speed on what's happening. but until the surgery is over, your not going to be able to see her.

strife - surgery? eyes widen

they bring her into a room.

alira cotter - quickly examines wound and shakes her head. we have to start now. kendal we have to give you surgery. it wont be hard to do but i'm asking your permission. smiles at her

zeppelin - moans in plessure and sqeases her stomach slowly moving up her shirt.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm

naveah- purrs and arches abck
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm

kendal- surgery? surgery for what! closes eyes and a tear drips out of ehr eye. please all you people in your white coats and stuff remind me of the YES and how the experiment. it isnt like that right?

tao- what does she need surgery for? shakes hands oh i feel obligated to tell you she has the (blahhhh poison) infection

we need to think of a name for that

sam- will she be alright

bri- its so gross sitting here knowing what there doing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm

cleff - then dont think about it. frowns.

zepplein - puts arm under her back keeping her up and throws her shirt onto the floor kissing down her neck

doctor - there's a piece of metal lodged in her leg(from knife.) we cant get it out without going into surgery. we dont want it puncturing another artery.

strife - knows his mom will take care of her fine but still hates the idea of kendal being in there alone. sits on a chair in a row or chairs and puts his head in his hands.

zero - poor kenny.

alira - no honey. we're here to fix you up. not make anything worse. it wont be long. i promise. trust me. pinches a bunch of skin in her arm and injects the fluid into her arm (forget what its called that makes them go to sleep) .
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm

what bout the mortiferum poison. it means deadly in latin

naveah- prsses against him and slides shorts off so just has underwere on now
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm

ooh nice

kendal- oh ok. sighs and starts to get sleepy just to warn you dont know if this effects it but i have the - the mort- head rolls back and falls asleep

sam- i know slumps down in a seat and taps foot

tao- starts pacing the waiting room eyeing all the patients. i want to be in there! helping!

would be so funny if tao's mom was just like HEY
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

i like it. we could say M.O.R. for short

zeppelin - kicks off his pants and pushes her against the back bedframe his hand sliding below her waist.

starting to fade.....

zero - you've helped her for years. one time will be ok.

ya it would be.

strife - mutters to self. i'm going to f***ing murder Neer.

THE DOCTORS GET TO WOrK

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:25 pm

tao- runs hands through hair and looks at a young girl,crying, with her young mother, the girl is almost green and looks baout ready to hurl

M.O.R. perfect.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:26 pm

naveah- shivers at his touch and nods

almooost
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:30 pm

zeppelin - smirks and slides down her underwear.

what about now...

zero - shrugs at tao. if you are gonna try helping every person u see in here inot gonna stop you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:31 pm

now seems good. one last one

naveah- smirks and reaches for his waist FADES TO BLACK BECAUSE WEDONT WANNA SEE THAT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 pm

tao- i shouldnt, but i should. but i shouldnt! sighs and sits down. i'm just worried

sam- we all are, i cant believe metal got lodged in her legs. do you think if they cant get it out they weill have to amputate?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 pm

zero - puts a hand on tao's shoulder. its ok bud. kendal's getting help. and so are all of these people. right now the only way you can help kendal is by being strong and waiting without so much worrying says even though she doesnt quite believe what she said herself

strife - they're going to get it out. says forcfully.

agreed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 pm

tao- sighs ok well we might as well get something to eat to pass time the surgery wil ltake hours

sam- stomache rumbles i think i would like that
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 pm

shoud i make another charrie they meet? cuz i bored

ewwwww

my make believe charrie gets more then me, and i'm going into collage.

frick you naveah
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm

i have no words for that except

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

and yes you are definatly older now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:06 am