WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 am

Strife - no your not fine. And you will NOT be doing that again. I don't care how much you may want to. You come to me when you think of doing that. Because I wont let you. (Pulls her close again so that shes facing away from him) got it?

Zeppelin - no..I'm fine just little woozy..jitll wear off. Just give me five minutes. (Goes to his room and takes out a wrap he keeps in his closet. (Wraps it diagnolly around his head like and eyepatch would have but instead uses the fabric. Looks in the mirror) wow haven't seen a wrap there in a while. Its weird. .. (come back to them

Cleff - alright bri? Shark? Naveah?

Them peoples ...yes yes they say yes

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 am

Kendal- I don't have a need to hurt myself strife it's just the pain iny head ( clenches fist) I hd to distract myself

Bri- ( brings down bags)

Sam- I contacted them and they said they'll be waiting here ( hands cleff a tablet like thing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am

Cleff - (slips the tablet into his duffel bag) thanks.

Zeppelin - (puts his leather jacket on)

Mak - zep.....I

Zeppelin - (waves him off) whatever dont worry bout it. We leaving or not.

Strife - there's other ways (slides his hands down her arms skipping iver the bandage and onto her hands trying to calm her down)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 am

Kendal- I am sorry ( thinks; oh god why do I have to leave strife but its for the best)

Sam- once you get onto the open rode contact is

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:59 am

Cleff - yes sir Sam.

Strife - its ok. Just how everything is going to be ok. Love you. (Kisses the back of her head and picks up the knife taking it with him and walking out.) Good luck cleff.

Cleff - (is surprised to see hes saying goodbye) ya. Thanks. Keep Kendal safe.

Strife - (nods) always a promise.

Cleff - (leads the way outside to a big jeep with anplastic. Lear covering folded down on the sides that could be pulled ger the frame in casenof rain.) Hello beauiful

Zeppelin - (grumbles and follows him outside)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 am

Tao- wait! ( runs out and hands Bri a bag)

Bri- what's this?

Tao- healing supplies just in case

Kendal - ( walks out shakily and stands next to strife and salutes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 am

Cleff - (smiles and gives her an enthusiastic salute back) we'll be back before you know it.

Zero - (runs out in front of house and hugs cleff and bri) cya soon guys. (I hope soon)

Cleff - (laughs) ya. We will. (Hops into drivers seat)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:10 am

Bri- ( hugs her back ) we will be back before you know it ( hugs mak and mouths: we're leaving) takes a step back and salutes to Kendal before jumping in next to cleff)

Kendal- come back safetly and quickly I trust you cleff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 am

Cleff - thanks Kendal. You too. Stay strong. (Starts engine)

Mak - be safe.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 am

Bri- ( rolls down window( we'll call you as soon as we get out of the open

They drive away and slowly everyone starts to leave

Kendal- ( sits down on steps)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am

Strife - (looks down at Kendal) wanna be left alone?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 am

ANOTHER ONNNNEE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 am

Ill put the rank up
    Tomorrow omg I am so nervous for tomorrow

Kendal- yes, thank you ( stares straight ahead)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:28 am

Err why something I wouldn't already know about?

Strife - (sighs and turns around shutting the door behind him)

Crispin - (is on roof watching Kendal as a simple sparrow)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 am

Kendal - ( quietly sneaks into house and no one sees her and starts packing in room grabs clothes and other stuff and then runs and gets big van and a surf board out in the garage and puts it on top of car strapping it on top. Throws her many bags in there and ops laptop next to her)

Hope- ( approaches her and whines)

Kendal- you want yo come hope?

Hope- ( yelps and jumps in car)

Kendal- ok stay ( grabs a paper and writes: out or a little visit be bank soon and puts it on kitchen table and goes back ourside )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 am

Crispin - (sees her leave and is shocked shed think about just leaving everybody else behind but de odes not to say anything turning into a cat and padding back to the center of the roof into the attic to zeros room)

Logan - (is only one in kitchen. Sees the note.) Hmm. (Stuffs note in her pocket)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 am

Kendal- ( sits in drivers seat) I'm running away Fromm problems aren't I? ( sighs) its just vacation ( starysbthe car and dye we down the road and toward Kata beach which is very far)

Sam- anyone see Kendal?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 am

Strife - still outside I believe.

Zero - no she isn't (walks into kitchen.) Oh hey logan

Logan - um hi. (Leaves the kitchen)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 am

Tao- ( opens door to outside then closes) nope

Sam- were could she have gone?
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Viera:Wakes up in her meer-cat hole cunfuzed (afrter she stressed bout kends last night she got drunk btw) Shoots up and bangs her head on the roof of the tunnel curses Ow, looks around confused hmmm i wounder if kendal's okay...crawls out of her tunnel to the bright sun-light. Squints because of the bright light. yawns then walks to the mantion once inside shouts HAS ANYONE SEEN KENDAL?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 pm

lol 17 and getting drunk

sam- thats what were looking for
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 pm

yup, shes sooooo over the inflience
    Viera:Ru-row thats not a good thing, where do you think she is?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:07 pm

sam- maybe she's in her room

ok i think she should wait for zelda i gonna txt her
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 pm

okay, ii tried 2 txt her earlier but no answer
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

grrrr ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:27 am