WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:39 pm

zeppelin - zeppelin laughs. aww i liked it.

neer - is in a tree to the side of them you idiots are quite dumb.

zeppelin - jumps up instantly with gladius ready. who's there.

neer - hops down from tree with ease shaking out his hair. you tell me smirks at kenal diggin the haircut

zeppelin - moves in between kendal and neer. what do you want

neer - i was bored. had fun listening to your problems
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Kendal- (growls) nice to see you to neer. ( looks upat zeppelin) zeppelin leave.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 pm

zeppelin - i'm not leaving this creep alone with you.

neer - you have a puppet? how sweet. how many do you have in your collection now...

zeppelin - leave her alone.

neer - rolls eyes. zeppelin please move i wish to see kendal clearly.

zeppelin - hisses. come and make me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Kendal- zeppelin go. Now. ( nods toward hope) you know what go do and make sure he stays.

Hope- ( growls and launches toward zeppelin and smacks his weapon away and grabs his shirt and runs toward house full speed and runs in door and smashes him to the ground and stands nere door guarding it)

Bri-zeppelin!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm

well actually... he didnt have a shirt but thats ok! -thumbs up-

zeppelin - ah you stupid animal! gets up little wobbily at first then straightens self up. points finger at hope and brings self to eye level with the him. you are sooooo lucky i dont have my weapon.

cleff - what happened?

zeppelin - i was so close! so close to getting kendal back here then neer comes and ruins it all! then kendal sent me back here with this stupid thing! makes crazy arm motions towards hope

strife - with neer. and you let her get away with that?

neer - oh i see. you want to talk hmm? bends over to be at eye level with kendal. miss me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Kendal- ( cocks head and lifts eyebrow) oh ya I miss the person wo tortured me! What do you want? I don't have time for you today.

Serena- ( comes out still recording)

Kendal- great and were on tv

Bri- ok let's not get angry I'm sure zeppelin didn't mean to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 pm

zeppelin - stomps up to strife pointing in his face. you mr. have one heck of a nerve.

strife - says nothing

mak - what else could neer want?

neer - i wasnt necesarily hear for a reason.... but... whats ur petty little camper kids doing tomorrow exaclty?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 pm

kendal- shrugs beats me. i was to busy being inconcsious glares at him and hisses and why would i tell you anyway?

bri- look lets just calm down. were exactly were you in the woods? we can find her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 pm

zeppelin - looks back and forth to everybody... uhhhh

strife - spit it out

zeppelin - coughs

neer - because i like to know things
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 pm

kendal- yes well. you can forget about this thing because i have no idea. props self against tree and stands up shakily. good day.

serena- snarls dont just let her get away!

bri- stands there staring at strife and zeppelin
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 pm

zeppelin - hehe scratches head. you know she's in the fores.t like deep like somewhere. like i cant explain. like maybe i could like show you?

strife - grabs zeppelin by the top of his head and spins him towards the door lead.

zeppelin - gulps. offical phobia of big animals. thanks allot kendal.

zero - hope please move?

neer - she wont get anywhere like that. walks slowly in front of her standing in her way.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:24 pm

kendal- get out of my way or ill throw something sharp at you just like i did your brother.

serena- fiesty moves closer

kendal- get out of my face. smacks the camera to the ground.

bri- hope can you pleeeeaaase move?

hope- stands snarling at door and gets in position to pounce.

tao- move bri. walks up to hope calmly and hope growls at him says queitly i hopey its ok. takes out needle and before hope can react sinks it in to his shoulder and hope flumps on ground there we go.

sam- how do we move him?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:28 pm

zero - we dont. lightly steps onto hope and walks over him out the door. dashes towards forest hahaha i first! zepp get up here!

mak - animal abuse.

zeppelin - runs to the front surprisingly fast.

strife - thinks: no way i'm letting that son of a b**ch tramatize her any farther. follows after them

neer - oh was it a knife? that would have been nice. oon eproblem solved. but knowing you i assume it was something small like a paperclip to the eye or a fork to the chest. perhaps a needle? smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 pm

kendal- oh why yes it was needle. neer do you lvoe me so much you have to spy? smirks i dont appreciate being watched

sam- follows

bri- watch out though! she might be hallucinating runs after them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

cleff - bri you have absolutely no faith.

neer - love you? laughs.odd. sometimes i feel like a vampire. need for blood... i wasnt watching you. i was simply listening in on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 pm

kendal- well if you were listening then shouldnt you know what their doing? use some comon sense. well my little band of rouges are probably heading this way right now so time to scoot. nice seeing you neer. starts to hobble away.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

neer - watches her struggle away amused

mmmk dont feel like waiting any longer.

zero - bursts ahead zeppelin and tackles neer in the face.

neer - ick. rips zero's clawing self off and holds her by the colar of her sweatshirt. useless band of rogues. if you werent all here i might just eat her.

strife - put her down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 pm

kendal- gasps when he sees him pick zero up grabs a pointy stick off the ground de ja vu. throws it at neers head and it hits the back of his head. put. the. girl. down. now.

bri- she has really good aim.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm

neer - lets go. hisses at zero.

zero - scrambles back with others.

neer - i'm feeling generous so i'm not gonna attack you if you decide to leave now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:55 pm

kendal- glares at neer and turns to bri. be good. looks at all of them and then turns away. walks away normally trying to act strong and ignore the pain in her legs.

bri- opens mouth speechless
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 pm

strife - k-kendal.

neer - flashes into a panther and leaps away

gtg ill be on when i can
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

grrrrrr

kendal- turns head toward him a tiny bit and thinks no this is for the best. this is for the best. turns back toward forest and keeps walking

serena- drops camera and turns into a lion and follows

bri- whats this?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Ill be on after shower

Strife - (just stares after her.)
    I gonna have a cute lil moment of strife looking for her later hehehe

Zeppelin - (picks camera up) ill handle this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am

Ok

Kendal- ( just keep walking)

Bri- shouldn't we ... Shouldn't we stop her?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm

zero - dashes behind kendal. kendal where do think your gonna go?! your home is with us isnt it? we need you..

zeppelin - looks through camera. huh they gotta lot on tape. pointless but nontheless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:35 am