WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 pm

strife - silently walks over to light switch and flips it off.

cleff - is thankful for the darkness and puts head in his hands.

zeppelin - i gotta go to the bathroom..... be right back...

mak - rubs bri's back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 pm

bri- this is .. a mess

tao- still calming fallon

kendal- walks through town trying to clear head. i'm not going to let lee win! but for the good of the resistance ... i guess i dont really no how to control my temper.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 pm

suri - has dr sparkawots in her lap in the ally and hears footsteps. (kendals)

zero - tears down the picture of miranda sam kendal lee and (pretty sure i remembered all the originals)her down stuffing it under her bed.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm

sam- i'm going to see if zero ok .. walks up to her room and knocks. ze? its me sam.

kendal- spins sword around randomly.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:40 pm

zero - throws her shoe at the door

suri - why you here? says as she passes the alley
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:43 pm

kendal- oh .. hey. sorry i'm just wandering.

sam- zero. walks into room and shuts door and sits next to her. picks up picture of them and smiles.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 pm

zuri - havnt seen u wandering out here before. any preticular reason? adjusts dr. sparkawots so she can put her lefs out. scratches behind his ears.

zero - put it back i'm sick of looking at it flops back on bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm

sam- and why is that?

kendal- i've been out here a million times. i've never seen you before. and it really isnt any of your business
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 pm

suri - no need to get fiesty. was just asking a question.

zero - it should even be there. we're not us anymore. we're all split up and slushy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm

sam- zero ok so if you had to pick a side .. who would you chose?

kendal- yea well. sits down across from her. my life is a total mess.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 pm

suri - doesnt care much since she used to random hobos coming by. dr sparkawots is good at sorting those kinda things out. places the cat in front of kendal. he doesnt scratch or anything.

zero - well that would be kendal without a doubt but nowadays id even no any more. gets up and puts shoe back on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 pm

sam- you dont trust her ..

kendal- please thats the least of my worries. i live with a mutant dog. a mangle to be exact picks the cat up and places it on her lap and strokes its head.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 pm

suri - ooh. those every once in a while they come to the streets. soldiers shoot em' right down. kinda sad. then sparkowats beats them up right buddy?

cat puts his head on his paws

suri - thats a yes

zero - i trust kendal. but i cant trust this kendal that cant even trust herself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 pm

kendal- smiles and pets the cat well he's very brave

sam- nods. but ... i dont want lee to be leader.

kendal- thankyou gives her back sparkowats i need to be going now. stands up and waves see ya around ok? runs off.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 pm

suri - yea yea yea cya puts sparkowots back in her lap.

zero - i think.... i think we should all split up. if they both wanna be leader they both should be. but there cant be 2 but there can be 2 groups.. right?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:22 pm

sam- it wouldnt be far. to many would go with kendal. should we... should we go looking for her? not strife or cleff who might get all lovey dovey but maybe we could just talk to her. normally.

kendal- runs to front of prison that they just broke into. sits down at the exact place were her brother died.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:23 pm

zero - fine. grabbs her jacket.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:33 pm

sam- yes! this is going to be great! lets go!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 pm

zero - dont get why ur so excited but whatever. pulls him out the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 pm

bri- ignores them while they leave

sam- so were do you think she is?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 pm

zero - city? der.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 pm

sam- well i know that! but i mean like were in the city.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 pm

zero - not sure lets check where you'd be when you come outta forest
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:59 pm

sam- ok

they wander city and forest for a while.

sam- maybe we could ask someone if they have seen her-

kendal- seen who?

sam- ah!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 am

zero - i'm confused. and blind i cant see anything. to dark.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:36 am