WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 am

uhh okay
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 am

be on my ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 am

Back ok so idk how to Starr this....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am

Start what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 am

Um this
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:10 am

What do ou mean by start though? Ok nvm we just gonna go back and forth so just nvm and just post or something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 am

Zero - (walks in behind Kendal with a bit backpackers on) we'll come back eventually right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 am

Kendal- of course we will. Once lee doesn't hate me and we can't actually agree on thing s then yes. And thatwon't take that Long
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 am

Gtg cya tomorrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm

kendal- zero i know you're sad about leaving. and trust me, so am i. i grew up here. i learned how to fight here. i was one of the first to arrive here so i know how hard it is. and i promise we will come back. its just i cant stand another second listening and agreeing with lee when ever particle in my mind says he isnt. and i know this sounds stupid but the person before lee was wrong to make lee the leader. i remember when i came here and the leader was actually wise about his actions. Lee doesnt do anything. and i cant take that. do you understand?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Zero - (nods) ill see if the others are ready. (Walks out)

Cleff - (in his room practically pulling his hair out) cant believe I just said id stay... ugh no it had to be done. They need someone who can think straight. (Pacing back and forth)

Strife - (leans up against cleffs door.) You sure your gonna stay?

Cleff - like you'd care anway
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:54 pm

kendal- leans against wall and slides down and sits on floor. groans i think i'm going to be sick. ugh no gets up and paces around room. i have to pretend to not care about leaving.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Strife - (shrugs) your not to bad.

Cleff - (frowns) yea well I'm sorry

Strife - I no (grins) take care (walks out past kendals room) you ready?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm

kendal- yea slings bags over shoulder ill be right down i need to say goodbye

sam and bri- load all stuff into trailer and gets kids in.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Strife - aight. (Goes downstairs and out door.)

Zero - (checks to see if they have all the kids) hey where's fallon?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 pm

fallon- pops out behind her here!

kendal- walks over to cleff's room so i guess this is goodbye?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Cleff - if I say goodbye that means I might not see you again. I'm not saying goodbye. (Pulls Kendal to himslef and hugs her tightly) but I will say that ill miss you

Zero - ah..ok that's everyone. Is Kendal coming?

Strife - shell be here soon
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Kendal- ( starts to cry and hugs him tightly) ill miss you too
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Cleff - (shuts eyes and forces them open) you have to go. (Pulls away still holding her arms.) Ill see you soon
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:56 pm

kendal- ok starts to walk away but then runs at cleff and hugs him. i'll see you again. i know it. pulls away. goodbye cleff. walks out.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm

cleff - takes a deep breath. goodbye kendal..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:10 pm

kendal- walks outside ok people lets go

bri- whispers to her have you been crying

kendal- no... rubs eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 pm

zero - glances at kendal sympathetically. then dashes around to truck. SHOTGUN!

zeppelin - is already sitting there. what?! i was here first and i older than you.

zero - well thats to bad because-- gets ready to smack zep but strife grabs her arm in mid swing.

strife - and im the oldest. moves zep out of shutgun and gets in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm

kendal- ok come on. gets in truck and starts engine.

bri- so were are we going.

kendal- well you'll see. but first i want to stop somewere. starts car and drives out when they get to town stops in parkinglot stay here runs to alley were siri is. hey. i know we dont really like eachother but me and my group have this freedom fighter thing and i was wondering if you would join.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm

suri - had been studying a pack of cigarette she found trying to figure out what they do. looks up at kendal. if it means kicking Y.E.S. ass then i guess im in. stands up and doctor sparkyowats jumps onto her shoulder. leas the way kenny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 pm