WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:06 pm

KendAl- hey I am still angry with you!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 pm

strife - aww come on kendal. your not still upset over that are you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Kendal- maybe ... ( turns toward him.) your hair is all in your face ( brushes hair out of his eyes )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:40 pm

strife - looks down at her slipping the 10 bucks back in his pocket i dont think your the one to talk. smirks referring to the loose strands in front of her face.

sorry had to do something me back now :P
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:44 pm

It ok

Kendal- (brushes hair into face and sticks out tongue)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:46 pm

strife - frowns i liked it better not like that. maybe plus the obnoctiously pink fluffy scarf.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Kendal- fine ( brushes hair out of face and takes off scarf. Puts it behind strifes head and pulls him closer. Kisses him lightly on the forehead) your forgiven
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 pm

strife - you sure just a kiss on the forhead will do it? grins

suri - sees 10 bucks sticking out of his pocket..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Brb gtg eat dinner

Kendal- mmm i don't know will it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:03 pm

k k

strife - definitely not. kisses her.

suri - thinks: huh so much for he's not my boyfriend.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Okay back

Kendal- ( kissesback )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 pm

suri - emerges from shadows when she sees strife wrap his arms around kendal. quickly grabs the bill from his back pocket

strife - instantly turns around and grabs suri's wrist holding her a foot off the ground. what the hell fo u think ur doing? especially mad that she interrupted the only alone time he's had with kendal lately thats not been bad

suri - lashes out but he doesnt loosen his grip. sorry i interrupted ur love sequence. let me go!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Kendal- (. Growls and is especially annoyed for the same reasons strife is) you are so annoying!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm

suri - i couldnt help it. perfect moment to get something. plus there's no one else around. not many people come around here much.

strife - punches her in the face and her nose starts to bleed. lets go and s

suri - DUDE!aww shizz man! let me go! girl tell ur psycho boyfriend to let me go.

strife - psycho boyfriend? brings back fist again ready to punch.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

gotta do something than have dinner be back asap
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:32 pm

kenl-smirks your are kinda psycho but ... snaps psycho boyfriend! heel!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 pm

strife - fine. thinks: only because im your boyfriend now. forcefully throws down her rist and she collapses on ground.

suri - gets up. sorry if i offended ur puppy. never had a dog. thanks anyway. stuffs $10 bill in her pant pocket filled with a bunch of other junk.
    ooh. vendor. nice food. cya. starts walking in a direction so the vendor doesnt see her.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:18 pm

kendal- uh no i dont think so. runs up to her and grabs her shoulder and spins her around and takes money i believe this is ours smiles forcfully please stop trying to steal from us. it wont work. come on strife lets go glares at suri and takes strife hand and they start to walk back.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:22 pm

strife - smirks. well played.

suri - tries to still seem angry. well were u going? calls after them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 pm

kendal- turns to our home. why would you care?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm

suri - cool where u live?

Strife - why the heck u care?

suri - i um idk dont see allot of full houses round here was just wondrin

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm

kendal- laughs yea well we dont live in a house. we live in the house. points back towards the space needle that isnt really a space needle and we just call it a huge house or warehouse which it might also be. we live there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:38 pm

suri - raises eyebrowls. wicked. well um i gotta get back to my place says like she has some chores to do. mom will be worried smirks. cya guys. keep those pockets closes. starts walking away.

strife - finally
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:44 pm

kendal- finally some peace.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 pm

strife - never had this good a time getting groceries.

suri - goes down the alley again kicking a can out of her way. makes a right down another and settles back down in the corner. a short haired grey cat comes up to her. hey dr. sparkowats.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:12 pm