WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 pm

kendal- did i even say your the bad one? actually did i say anything at all? no. and no. so dont asume things you dont know strife. no one if the bad one here. actually maybe i am.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Strife - (stops) no actually. Its cleffs fault

I want them to argue! Lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

kendal- and how exactly is that?

i kinda gtg soo yaaa. might be on ipod but it will run out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Awe ok

Strife - he just doesn't know when to stop. (Walks back inside)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Thought you said they were gonna fight?

Kendal- no its mine for letting this go to far
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 am

I do unman scratch that he never left.

Strife - let. So ur saying u weren't going to stop him?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 pm

it says he walked back inside but whatever

kendal- no! i wasnt going to let him! no i mean its my fault for making you and cleff think that maybe it would actually work. when it wouldnt! i have a job to do strife. i cant do the whole annoying dramatic dating thing right now. i am the leader here and its time i started acting like it. jumps down from tree now excuse me but i have to go help my team starts to walk inside
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Shark-Oiy! Yelps in pain I need some ice and im going to bed see yall tomorrow.

Chloe-Aww but im not tired why is everyone goin to sleep. Well i dont care im staying up.Sits on the steps playing on her ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 pm

zep - well its lonely out here... goes inside and sits by chloe. hey i'm zeppelin zep whatevers. whats up?

strife - ur fault it happened in the first place. mutters
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Chloe-Hi im Chloe.Cool name. Everyones goin to bed i dont want to. U wanna stay up too?
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Name:Joey
    Title:I dunno
    Title Wanted:Fighter
    Weapon:Sniper
    Personality:Fun clown joker funny sarcastic handsom
    Description:Has shaggy blonde hair, plaid shirt with an off white tee underneath, (sometimes) buff gray-blue eyes and black jeans
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm

kendal- excuse me? turns around and punches strife in face i dont even care if it didnt hurt!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

kendal- and you know what strife? i'm sorry its all my fault. im sorry i mess everything up! sorry that im not absolutly perfect like you! starts to cry. just leave me alone.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Strife - (ignores the pain and mentally stabs self) Kendal I didn't mean it like that. Please don't cry

Zeppelin - ya my mom was a huge fan of him (smiles) on sweets or don't sleep? (Puts hands behind head and leans back om stairs)

Saving the epic (not really) super apology for later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm

kendal- what else could that mean! wait. i dont even care. storms away into house

ok! dramatic exit time!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:10 pm

Strife - (after Kendal leaves) (groans in frustration and runs hands through hair probably pulling some strands out.) This. is to much. God why is she so difficult. (Slowly walls in direction of the forest)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:16 pm

kendal- slams door to house but then looks out window seeing him walk away. he's right leans aginst window it is all my fault.

sheesh everybody thinks she's so dificult
    be on ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Fine shes stubborn lol better?

Zeppelin - (sees her walk in) someone looks glum. I would say something else but I have no Idea what's going on

Zero - (is in kendals room rigging a clown mask to drop in front of the doorway when she opens the door. Hides)

Strife - (in forest now) why did you have to say that. Go yell at her when shes all ready a time bomb. Stupid! (Comes to area where he first met Kendal and drops to his knees)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Kendal- ( sighs) ya well ( walks up to room and opens door ) ah! ( stumbles back-) zero .. ( sits on ground and shakes head and started to cry) I'm not I the mood
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Zero - (comes out of hiding and looks at Kendal in alarm and looks at the clown sadly) awe Kendal sorry I should've known better. Those stupid boys (sighs and hugs Kendal) you don't need them to be awesome

Strife - (pulls hood down and noticed the coals of the old campfire. By it is his knife. (Picks it up and flops it and them catches Nd puts in pocket.) (Looks up at tree) Wish I could go back in time. To that day. And relive it a hundred times
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Aww

Kendal- thanks zero that's nice. But ( stands off and drys eyes) I'm fine really . Thanks though
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Zero - you sure? If you want you could sleep with puddles (her stuffed dog she sleeps with every night)

Cleff - (is listening in from room over)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Kendal- ( laughs) as tempting as that is I think I'll be alright
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Zero - suit yourself (gives her another hug) night Kendal sweet dreams. (Goes hack to room and places puddles on bed.

Hope - (is curled up on bed)

Zero - you act allot like a cat. And you don't do much. Thats going to have to change.

Strife - (thinks : just like last time you blew it. She probably wants nothing to do with me. Lies down against tree.)

Cleff - (walks by kendals room whistling hoping shell tell him to stop or something)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Kendal- ( slinks into room and closes door and curls up in bed with all the lights off. Grabs pillow and clutches it. Thinks: god Kendal get ahold of yourself. Hears cleft and ignores.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:49 am