WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 pm

sam- no i mean when you were there. like did you see her maybe?

tao- snorts you are leaving tomorrow then. not today. now go upstairs. ill take out the stitches tomorrow.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:49 pm

strife - thanks tao. pats him on the back and goes back up.

zero - ya she was kicking guard ass while i was unlocking. it was epic, man.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm

sam- smirks well good then

bri- maybe she just got lost.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:51 pm

zero - or maybe she saw vendor with burgers.

cleff - i dont think she'd get lost
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

bri- burgers really?

sam- yea me either i dont think she would get lost.

bri- ok then maybe she um .. i dont know i was just giving a suggestion.

sam- yea ill be right back runs up to strife's room strife!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm

strife - argh what? says a little annoyed.

zero - you never know what temptations lie in ones way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 pm

bri- mm hmm i'm sure

sam- oh nevermind ill do it by myself then. starts to walk away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

zero - no really! my dad would do anything for alchohol i remember. its like he's going to a wedding and notices its on sale. whoops! sorry missed yer wedding had to get something! laughs to self.

strife - no wait what is it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 pm

bri- how is that funny?

sam- ok well walks in his room. i am going to sneak out to see if i can find kendal i wanted to know if you wanted to come.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 pm

strife - i'm coming. what we doing climbing out a window? smirks.

zero - i dont know! says in between laughs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm

sam- can you? if you can then sure

bri- um ok steps back dont scare any of these kids ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 pm

strife - ya its not like were hundred feet off the ground. opens window in room taking out the screen and locks door. you first.

zero - of course not! walks over to the kids. come on my pretties! talks in a high voice. lets get you all to your rooms.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 pm

tao- she is kind of creepy sometimes

bri- agreed

sam- ok stand on window lege and jumps off landing on ground . your turn
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 pm

zero - all right looks at last 5 kids. you all want the same room or does one of ya wanna come with me?

strife - smoothly jumps down crouching at the bottom but keeping torso stright. ready.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 pm

sam- spins hammer in hand lets go they runs toward town

little girl- i wanna go with you!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm

zero - eyes light up. yay! anyone else? no response. ok then the four of you in there. so what's your name sweetie?

strife - lets check out the the outskirts of the east jail.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:25 pm

sam- got it

little girl- fallon. who are you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 pm

zero - i'm zero the magnificent but you cant call me zero. smiles. come on ill show you my room. walks down the hall to her room.

strife and sam get to about there and the jail is in sight.

strife - dont call out the soldiers may be searching. look for signs of her escape. starts searching with gun at side.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:35 pm

sam- starts to look around and sees something in a pool of blood. whats this. walks over and picks up kendals sword. but its all bloody. strife you should see this. says horrified

fallon- ok!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:39 pm

zero - ok so this is my room. and for the time being its ours. welcome home my new buddy!

strife - glances at it and looks away we gotta find her. keeps searching. mutters: oh kendal what did you get yourself into.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

sam- kendal! kendal!

kendal- asleep so cant here them

fallon- cool!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:53 pm

zero - ya its not like deluxe or anything but its homey. your a strong lil girl going through all this u no that?

strife - this isnt good. maybe she's back at the house?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

name- fallon
    age- 5
    gender- girl
    weapon-
    personality- funny and nice and doesnt really understand whats going on but very sneaky.
    history- was living in the orphanage when yes raded it and she was captured.
    description- wavy ginger hair (like olivia's) and bright green eyes. clothes: dirty white t-shirt thats sizes to big for her. and black sweatpants and no shoes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:55 pm

fallon- nods rapidly yup! i'm strong!

sam-yea probably making her way back right now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 pm

strife - knows there's something wrong if she left her sword but says nothing about it. come on we should head back.

zero - laughs and ruffles her hair. yes you are! come on! i thinks its dinner time. i'm not sure if we serving everybody in the main room but you can eat there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:36 pm