WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Legolas
    Legolas

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:45 am

Andy - cause I'm sitting here. says flatly.  doesn't mean to be hard on her but thinks it's just going to end up being an awkward situation that could have easily been  avoided.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:50 am

aleeca- takes another deep breath and sets her tray down harshly really? this is what your going to do to me? i just fuckin moved here and already, already its starting. even the girl no one else likes is going to ignore me. well fine. pulls out a seat an sits i dont really care
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:57 am

Andy - freezes staring at her surprised by her for the second time that day but then looks back down at her food not knowing what to say.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 am

aleeca- surprised but what she said, cant believe something like that would come out to someone she doesnt even no but then starts to giggle looking at her expression im sorry, that was really rude holds out hand im aleeca
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 am

Andy - stares at her for a moment. then sighs and reaches her hand out, which is covered in a light grey glove without fingers and shakes it. Andy. someone hollers from another table nearby Andy's but she doesn't listen to the rest not caring.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:09 am

aleeca- smiles and shakes her hand nice to meet you. doesnt even flinch at the yell and suddenly says i really love your hair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 am

Andy - quickly pulls back her hand after they shake hands. huh? oh. thanks. her eyes glaze over aleeca's long wavy ponytail surprised again since her own hair is pretty much the opposite of Aleeca's. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:27 pm

aleeca- your welcome her stomach grumbles since she ate nothing yesterday and picks up her burger and chomps down on it, smiling at the taste
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Andy - stares at her for a moment wrapping her head around the fact that Aleeca seems to be sitting there all merrily and not mind her rude answer before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 pm

aleeca-puts down her food and then turns to andy what class do you have next?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Andy - pushes adde he half eaten burger. Math(to lazy to pick a certain one)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 pm

aleece- hmmm looks at her schedule so do i! though im not sure if were in the same one. stays quiet for a moment looking it over
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Andy - doubt it. unless your not much of a math person like me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 pm

aleece- sadly, i am a math person, kinda weird. says nothing more, looking away not willing to share anymore, knowing the exact reason why she is 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:43 pm

andy - why sadly? looks at her her eyebrows furrowed confused. why is she so ashamed about that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 pm

aleece- smiles again sadly because a) were not in the same class since you are the only person ive even talked to b) because math is hard and i hate it and c) because math is the most boring thing in the world
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:03 pm

andy - snorts. yea. whats your favorite subject? sighs doing her best to make conversation, though normally she doesn't bother.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:11 pm

aleeca- oh. uh i dont really know actually probably world cultures, i just think history is interesting ya know? i mean how do people not think it is? its what happened, its our ancestors, its the answers to a million questions, its life. it amazes me how people dont like it. knows that andy is going to talk much so talks a lot for her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm

andy - her face isn't as tense anymore kind of enjoying someone talking to her, even if she isn't listening completely, just the fact that it isn't silent. yeah.  can see her point of view and likes that she isn't like the typical history haters. i like english a lot (Miss Marcey. but sometimes it's really boring.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:29 pm

aleeca- nods in agreement yea, english can either be really awesome or really boring, it all depends on your teacher. miss marcey seems nice but she seems a little bit of an airhead. back in san francisco where i went to school, my english teacher in junior year was awesome, he really knew how to make it exciting
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Andy - sighs. shitty school here isn't it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:54 pm

aleece- yes, it is a shitty school. isnt there anything good about it at all?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Andy - looks down at the table and shrugs. i guess thats its a small school, but even that has a lot of cons. looks over at the clock. almost time to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:02 pm

aleece-yea small school doesnt sound that great people are getting up to throw trash away and does the same then goes back to seat to grab stuff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Andy -  does the same and grabs her stuff but looks at aleeca. then why'd you move here?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am