WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 pm

aleeca-stays in there for a couple more minutes and starts to cry, hating the stupid meds and the side effects so much and keeps throwing up. thankfully no one else walks in and stays in there for about an hour before flushing the toilet and cleaning up, still feels sick so doesnt think she should go back to class and while everyone switching classes runs in and grabs bookbag then goes down to nurse
    Legolas
    Legolas

Highschool sucks when you have no friends - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool sucks when you have no friends

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Andy - her leg starts bouncing under the desk, nervous, unable to sit still or pay attention after 10 minutes go by, then 20, than 30, than and hour. finally the bell rings, and she darts out the class with her stuff and heads to the bathroom, but aleeca isn't there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:40 pm

aleeca- walks into the nurses office and sits down as she waits for the nurse to be done with whatever shes doing with another person so she can talk to her in private 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Mrs. Alice - is an average height women in her early 40s with long dyed dark brown hair and tannish skin. she smiles at a kid and rolls her eyes patting a junior boy on the back. I'm not an idiot I can tell your fine, get back to class. he sighs and grumbles pushing past aleeca and leaving. turns to aleeca and face softens. what can i do for you honey? your the new girl aleeca right?what can i do for you honey?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:56 pm

aleeca- um, her arms around around her stomach and moves forward talking very softly my f-file should explain why but ya see...i take a certain kind of medicine and the side effects are bad...i get really sick.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Mrs. Alice - nods right away and moves behind her desk going through a drawer and taking something out opening a file. have you talked to your doctor about this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

aleeca- nods i usually take it at night but i forgot, its my fault...would it be okay if you called my dad to take me home?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Mrs. Alice - smiles. sure honey i can do that.  would you like someone to bring home your school work later? says as she dials the number on the file.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:14 pm

aleeca- oh...doesnt want to burden anyone with bringing home her work but sighs maybe uh andy...doesnt know her last name and freezes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Mrs. Alice - looks a little surprised. Andy Pittman? with the short hair? is happy she seems to be friends with Aleece. most definitely. I'm sure she won't mind. just then aleeca's father picks up and she talks to him for a moment before nodding to aleeca. he'll be here shortly. nods to a small area with a twin bed and a small couch. you can wait over there if you like.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 pm

aleeca- thank you rushes over to the bed and sits down, hunching over trying to keep down her breakfast
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Mrs. ALlice - looks at her sympathetically for a moment, and would normally ask her how she likes the school but decides she can save that for later as she gets up and grabs a water bottle from the fridge and holds it out to her. sip it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 pm

aleeca- nods and takes it, opening it up and taking tiny sips from it, the water tasting gross in her mouth 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Mrs. Alice - her father comes and picks her up and oodeedoo whatever happens with him.

Andy - at the end of the day the nurse calls her down and tells her aleeca asked if she could bring her home her work even though thats not exactly what happened. doesn't question her and does that. she goes inside her house after being dropped off and drops off her stuff in her room first. her dad isn't home yet so decides to give aleeca her stuff now. walks out the door a few minutes later with a backpack filled with aleeca's stuff. realizes she has no idea where she lives hoping its close. lets say somewhere in the last week they exchanged number but they haven't texted or called yet. drops the backpack by her scratched up skateboard she's had forever. opens up her phone grumbling to herself and texts her: the hell do you live.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:52 pm

aleeca- has been napping for most of the day and right now is lying on her bed reading a book with a warm compress on her tummy and hears her phone buzz and looks over, her eyes brightening at andy's name and snatches it up, smiling when she reads her text imagining andy's disgruntled face. texts back her address but adds your warned, i look like a zombie 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Andy - like the fuck i care. grumbles to self but can't help but feel worried and it bothers her because she normally doesn't even think this much about one person. kicks off on her skateboard putting her phone away into her black oversized coat with a ton of pockets. adjusts the strap of the bag on her shoulder pulling her beanie down at the brisk air.  her house takes a few turns on a couple of quiet roads but she comes to her neighborhood and finally find her numbered house and kicks her board onto the grass walking up to the door a dull expression on her face and knocks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 pm

aleeca-her dad is in his own room doing work and yells for her to get the door thanks dad smiles to self and stands up, wearing a dark sweater and sweat pants, her hair up in a bun and has fuzzy slippers and goes down the stairs opening up the door slowly and forcing a smile at andy, wishes she could smile for real but is just not in the mood but still manages to when she sees andys face hi. looks out and sees her board on the lawn your so hipster
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Andy - frowns and drops her backpack down and takes out a stack of books and holds them out. so your uh sick?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:18 pm

aleeca- freezes and snatches the books away you could say that says nervously thanks for bringing them see ya tomorrow!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:20 pm

andy - raise an eyebrow like: seriously? will you be in tomorrow? despite her lack of interaction she's still come to get used to aleeca's company.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

aleeca- yup ill be there bright and early starts to look sick again ok got to go bye! shuts the door right in her face 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Andy - her shoulders slump which she hadn't realized were so tense. stares at the door for a moment longer then turns away shoving her hands back in her pockets and grumbles as she walks right across her long kicking her skateboard into the street aggravated. my god calm the fuck down, she's sick, she can't do much else. closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe lifting up her bookrack and glances back at the house memorizing everything about it before riding off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

aleeca- feels awful and groans you ass hisses at herself and whips out phone texting sorry i just didnt want to get you sick! and goes back upstairs 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Andy - bites her bottom lip at her text and answers. its fine, i don't care. rarely texts so she never used any of those abbreviations for things. closes the phone and puts it in her pocket again as she goes down hill enjoying the speed. a group of guys must be driving somewhere since everyones somewhere in the area and the car goes past her at the intersection. she crosses after they pass but she doesn't notice when they turn around and follow her. turns and jumps her muscles tensing almost falling off the board as the guy rolls down the window.
    guy - where you goin'? grins. you skate? can you teach me?
    Andy - grits her teeth and can tell her's messing with her. clenches her fists and bends down and picks up a rock from the gravel.
    guy - what you gonna do with that? laughs. you can't even---andy throws the rock at his car and his eyes widen as it puts a crack going across the whole window.
    andy - as soon as the guy stops the car and the two guys in th back et out to get a hold of her she's already sprinting dwn the street at top speed with the board under her arm, but she's fast and had a head start so by the time she's turned they loose her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 pm

aleeca- lays back down on her bed, covering herself in blankets and putting the heat pack back on and grabs her book and stares at her text almost imagining andy's face and sighs, closing her eyes and sinking down in her soft bed and ends up napping more 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm