WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:17 pm

strife - (closes his eyes shivers going down his back. Wraps arms under her arms slowly going down)

Neer - (doesnt want to go anywhere but curl up in a whole and fade away.) i-i dont know if its safe. Looks up at them looking completely broken.) i cant control it. Its so much worse then before...(drops his head back into his shaking hands)
    Crispin - (growls tranforming into a human and stalkig tiwards neer yankijg him to his feet and kicking him forward)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Maliha- go will be right outside the door. (pushes him towards the building)

Kendal-(moans into his neck and touches his chest. Kisses her lips and thrusts tongue into his mouth, French kissing him)

Serena- (shivers I nthe ground and doesn't move just keeps repeating your pathetic over and over to herself)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Neer - (takes a deep breathe and picks up the gun as he walks slipping into the back of his pants out of sight) (drags his feet through the door. Can tell by their link where serena is and he stops in front of her door standing there for a minute)

Crispin - (morphs into cat and scouts the outside of the building looking for serenas room)

Strife - (french kisses her back his hands resting below her hips.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Kendal-(cups his face in her hands and kisses him passionately)

Serena- (barely even notices he's outside her door her vision clouded with pain)

Malia- (follows them into the building)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Neer - (eyes widen seeing her like that and all her hair cut off)(and its all because of me...)(steps through the door closing it behind him. Is shaking so hard because he's afraid he'll lose it fir no apparent reason) i-i know i-its not worth saying s-sorry. Idk how i could do this to you. (Voice cracks)

Crispin - (sits on the windowsill as a bird of the room)

Strife - (slowly draws away smirking) arent you supposed to be showering.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Serena- (tenses but at first is relieved it's him but cancels thought. Gets scared he'll Hurt her more. And struggles to sit up.)

Kendal-(smiles at him) I like you more then showering.

Maliha- (waits outside the door)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Neer - i-i dont know how it happened or why, but it cant keep happening. (Takes the gun out and drops it on the floor kicking it over to her)

Strife - (grabs the shampoo bottle behind her and pours it onto her head as she speaks grinning)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Kendal- (laughs out loud and watches his face as he shampoos her hair)

Serena- (sits up and turns to him., around her eyes her skin is red and puffy from crying.) what's this? (voice cracks and looks at the gun,looks back up at him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Neer - its a gun loaded with to bullets. that way you cant miss (his legs tremble as he stands there in front of her.)

Meanwhile kendal and strife are absolutely oblivious

Strife - (puts the bottle down and tries to scrub her head but laughs cause he cant do it) damn im so bad at using this stuff. Idk how you girls do it.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:15 pm

I know they floating on clouds while ne'er and Serena trecking through hell

Serena- (looks up at him and sniffles ) I'm not going to kill you.

Kendal- (laughs and tacks it from hi NAND pours it on her hands and rubs it onto his own scalp ) like this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Stife - (makes an annoyed puppy like face) this is so unmanly.

Neer - why not?! imay not even b-be me anym-more. I dont want to live if all im doing is causing you more pain! (Stares down at her waiting fir her to pick up the gun)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Kendal- because that would be horrifying. ( comb the shampoo through his hair and them pushes him under the water to wash it out)

Serena- I'm not .. I'm not going to kill you. (shakes head and looks away) it was as much my fault as it was yours. But I won't kill you. (clenches fists) I just (loos back at him) you got your powers back?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Neer - (nods solemnly hating that he does) yea. (Voice cracks) i dont... Its not possible though....

Strife - it would beee(says as he closes his eyes spitting out moutfulls of shampooy water then shakes his hair splatting it all over)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Kendal- you gross ( washes out the shampoo in both there hair and turns off water) done!

Serena- ( looks at him and then brushes off the hair in her lap .) I won't kill you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Neer - (sinks to his knees in font of her exhausted.picks up the gun and pulls back the slide turning it on himself and putting it into her hands) please serena.
    Crispin - (watches closely)

Strife - (laughs and fets out wrapping a towel around his waiste and grabbing another towel and hooking it around kendals waist pulling her to him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Kendal- ( eyes widen and wraps arms around him abd presses her chest to His) hey you

Serena- I can't ... (shakes head) I don't know what I'm supposed to do now but I won't kill you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Neer - then i will. (Raises the gun to his head tears streaming down bis face)

Strife - (kisses her cheek hen drapes the towel around her shoulders. Go get yourself drssed, beautiful. (Walks out of bathroom and puts on jeans and a grey tshirt since he doesnt have any shorts. Tucks the key under his shirt, kendals key)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Kendal- ( smiles and puts towel around herself. Slide on baggy cargo pants and a tank top and brushes out hair)

Serena- stop! ( reaches forward not bring able to move much tears come out of her eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Strife - well uh now its like 1pm.

Neer - (hand is trembling and he ses the tears come out of his eyes not understanding how sue couldnt hate him and drops the gun eyes wide in some kinda daze.) Im too weak...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Kendal- ( since she is wearing a tank top strifes necklace is on display wears it proudly and dries hair.)

Serena- ( uses her hands and pulls herself closer to him growls in pain) your to weak? Who's the one crawling around in there hands ( laughs in sick twisted agony.) your weak. ( smiles creepily but tears pour out if her eyes and stares up at him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Strife - (lets his hair air dry and frowns at the huge rip in one of his jeans)

Neer - (looks back down at her sad and reaches hand firward to touch her short hair)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Serena- ( looks at the ground and puts hand invent her mouth choking back a sob)

Kendal- (looks in mirror and runs hands through hair. Looks over at him and smiles)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Strife - (smiles back surpised shes still wearing the necklace) are we gonna meet up with jill today?

Neer - (feels really bad and wants to do something but instead knowing how much she'll probably hate it, but picks serena up and places he back into the bed before taking a step back) will you... Be ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Serena- ( stl tenses up when he touches her) will you?

Kendal- ya probably ( throws an a small leather jacket and takes us hand) lets go get our little kiddies
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Neer - (looks into her eyes for a long moment before answering) i dont know.

Strife - do you think.... One day we'll ... (Stops his sentence the same way he had the niht before)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:00 pm