WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Kendal- don't call him you brother. Just act like you don't know each other (waves other kids away to get rooms and jogs up to strife) I know it was a abs choice to bring them
    Tao- (narrows eyes st neer when he walks away and steers fox along)

Serena- hm. Well uh
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Neer - whatever maybe i wont even stay here (says annoyed)

Fox - geez they reAlly hate each other
    Zero - yeaaa theyre not that close

Strife - (runs a hand through his short hair and shakes his head) ill just keep my distance. (Looks at her and smiles) plus i dont think even he can damper my mood right now. (Steps forward and kisses her cheek.) come on the others probably have the rooms by nowww

Letts say they do
    And this time they give them actual keys that go in keyholes with a strap togo around ur neck
    For now theyll stay at the building next to the one theyre in with pretty nice rooms until they find something more permenant

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Serena- no come on we're else would we go? Plus it's not to bad

Wait so are we skipping ahead too when they got the rooms? (cough cough Kendal and strife shre a room cause they perfect)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Oh yea dude they in one room

Annnd yeaaa

Neer - (sighs) alright fine lets go get settled in. (Says nkt very happily)
    (Blah blah blah they do that)

Strife - (says thanks fir the eiys and slips them over his neck) alright kendal time to see this wonderful room. (Smiles and sweeps her off her feet in one quick motion carrying her bridal style down the hall)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Kendal- (laughs I nsurprise and puts arms around his neck) your to much

Blah blah they other people go into there rooms it ketrife time yo
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 pm

lol sorry guys gonna neglect you for a bit

strife - smiles and gets to their room opening it with the key to a large room, with a large flat screen, king sized bed, couch and chair, and a large bathroom. kicks off his boots and sits on the edge of the bed still holding her. holds her close and hugs her tightly breathing in her scent. oh my god, ive missed you so much.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Kendal- (smiles and breaths in deeply and curls Ito him) I know, I've missed you to (buddies face in his neck)I can't believe. Survived being away from you for that long
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:59 pm

strife - gulps thinking of all the horrible things that happened while she was gone. i almost didnt.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Kendal- (for a moment thinks its sort of sweet that he couldn't "survive with out her" then realizes he could mean it literally and feels horrible) strife .. I'm sorry I gave all that responsibility to you .. I'm so ... So selfish
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:15 pm

strife - as long as it never happens again. smiles a tiny bit, lifting her chin with his fingers. and it wont, because we're not going to be separated, ever. again. looks into her eyes remembering how much he loves her amber eyes all over again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Kendall (cups his face in her hands and smiles since she can actually get a good look of his beautiful blue eyes. Nods stares at him before leaning forward and kissing him softly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:29 pm

strife - hands slip down the her waist resting there as he kisses her back very gently.  in between a kiss he mutters jokingly. i sure hope you werent doing this with any guys you met along the way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Kendal- (smirks and draws away and little bit and shakes head. Strokes his cheeks with both of her thumbs and smiles. ) I love you (leans forward and pushes him down o nthe bed and crawls ontop of him while kissing him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm

strife - smirks. i know. lies there still feeling like all of this is a dream and she isnt actually there. digs his hands into her long hair kissing her more passionately.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Kendal-(puts arms on either side of him and kisses him hungrily all of her emotions pouring out.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:01 pm

strife - chest rises and falls more quickly as his breathe quickens  wraps his legs around hers and rolls over so that she's below him. kisses her harshly all of his emotion from the past month or so flowing out of him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Kendal- (hands run through his new short hair and arches abc, just to be closer to him. Hands slid down to the top hem of his shirt and pulls at it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:10 pm

steife - helps her pull of his shirt exposing some new muscles and some lovely scars. :P slips his arms under her back  so she doesnt have to keep herself up and kisses her neck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Kendal- (runs hands over his chest happy bout his muscliness but the. Sees a few scars and burns and leans head back so he can't kiss her and runs hands over a few scars and burns and then looks at him, shakes head thinking: I'm sorry I'm so sorry)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:18 pm

strife - hey, kendal. do i look like im ok now? as in injured..looks at her a playful look in his eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Kendal- (looks up st him and then smiles a little) yea .. Yea (runs hands down his torso and grins) I have a really hot boyfriend
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm

strife - smirks. yea, you do. and i have a beautiful girlfriends. leans down his face close to hers and starts slipping up her shirt.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Kendal-(lifts arms up so he can easily slip it off.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:36 pm

strife - slips it off and moves it aside for a second rests his head on her stomach running one hand down the side of her upper bod. kisses her stomach once and mumbles into her belly. god ive missed you. seems like hes talking more to her belly then her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Kendal- (smiles and runs hands throug ph his hair ) your very interested in my stomach aren't you. Why don't you be interested here (taps mouth)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:50 pm