WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:49 pm

I don't remember who was it that new Tao was doing research? Strife or zero? If you remember...

Crispin - (whips his head towards kendal and shrugs giving her a weird smile then turns and back tracks his footsteps to find what room the words are coming from. Slips into an indent n hallway and shifts into a Russian. Lue before proceeding to the room. The door is cracked opens and he pushes it open a little more)

Fox - well she musta been a smart one yeh? (Turns attention buck to the girl) I really cant thank you enough.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:52 pm

you put tao for fox. also no idea i think zero. or mybe strife ... maybe both

kendal- shrugs and waits for jeyne

tao- you dont need to. keeps eyes on her and runs fingers through his hair thinking
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Hays-(whispering again) and why.....(hears a creak from the doorway) Who's there? (Quickly puts notebook away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 pm

No I didn't...

Zero - I do remember him doing some research onnsome weird experiment thing. Think this has something to do with it? (Stops at stop sign waiting for cars to pass)
    strife - split up then, but i doubt well find him n all this.

Fox - ( ant help but turn his eyes back to Tao looking him up and down then stares at his hair.) Tao, are you....

Crispin - (mrows and enters the room and pushes the door shut behind him unlike normal cats. Sits there on the floor looking at hays cocking his head to one side) [this boy.....hes been through a lot.]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 am

sam- he's always doing some weird experiemtn thing.
    fallon- ah wha?

tao- looks over at him with hair all ruffled and raises one eyebrow am i ..?

jeyne- calls from other room these are going to take a while to progress. you can gO1 ill call you back!

kendal- ok cool. whispers as she walks out of room lets see were thgat damn cat is

my computer very glitchy sorry
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

Hays-Oh its just a cat. (sees crispin staring at him) what you looking at cat? Go bother someone else. (Takes out notebook and stars scribbling things in it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 am

Lol damn cat....
    and its fine I'm going kinda slow anyway

Crispin - (jumps up onto his hospital bed and nudges his hand.)

Zero - good guy though. (Smiles then notices fallon) fallon! I'm sonsorry I hadn't even noticed you tagging along. Come on up here! You and me are the leaders of our quest to finding Tao ok?
    Strife - (chuckles as the cross the street)

Fox - (gulps suddenly very flustered at being so close and his hair all ruffly.) Oh uh...nothing..never mind. (Shakes his head and jumps to his feet. You uh....finish what your doing. Ill be right back. (Slips out of tent immediately lighting up a cigarette)
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:16 am

Hays-(accidentally draws a straight line through his drawing.) Wth cat! You messed up my pic! (starts to whisper to himself again) just like how everyone said I'm messed up. You are. You lt yor own mother get killed and almost killed yourself.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 am

Crispin - (paws at his hand) [come on kid cheer up]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 am

omg fox ...........................

kendal- using super (lol super) hearing, picks up the noise of hays and ehars crispen with him rolls eyes and follows but cringes when she ehars hays talking about messing everything up

fallon- yay! claps hands together

tao- uh ok. smiles at chelsea and gets up silently
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 am

naveah- i jsut want somethign warm. like soup!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 am

Hays-what are you...(sees the expression of his pawing) oh, I'm fine really just a little tired that's all.

Gtg sry, my iPod bout to die. See ya tomorrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 am

rawr i was just about to make kenzies walk in
    AND HEY IGGS
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 am

Alright cya.
    And what kind of Omg was that?

Crispin - (takes the notebook from his hand and placesnit beside him)
    Cleff - soup for breakfast? (Laughs) whatever you say naveah. But....heyblooks like ky orders ready (moves along the line)
    decimus - alright kid hold still (places his hands around the girls ankle and lets his energy flow through his fingertips and it starts to heal. Once its done he sighs then smiles standing up) but don't tell anyone alright?
    Girl - (smiles nods and gives him a quick hug on the leg before running off.)

Fox - (quickly smokes through the cigarette thinking: what the hell was I about to ask? If he WAS GAY?! what kind of ifiot am I!)

Zero - ok fallon you with me. Bri and strife you two can go byyourselves toblook cant you?
    Strife - remind me why I'm taking orders from a 10 year old.
    zero - eleven! (She corrects him) and because if you don't ill kill you.
    strife - (smirks) ill keep that in mind. Ill take the south end. (Turns and heads down a street)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:45 am

sam.. you mean?

ait for stef

bri- so what do you guys want to do know that we here?

tao- bites lip and walks out of the tent while undoing scarf. is it getting hotter? hey fox? i need to ask you a question.

sam- follows slowly behind strife
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:56 am

ahh yes I meant Sam AH I CANT GET THE NAMES RIGHT its my kindles fault!
    And ya I going to

Fox - (tosses the cigarette. Aside calmed down again) yea?

Strife - (sighs after walking a while) alright Sam you know him better than in do. Any ideas?
    Zero - ok well.....I might as well...(runs down the sidewalk.)TAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!

Cleff - (after they get their food and stuff and theybat table....hope you don't mind I skipped the hastle of having them order.) Well. I hate to bring it up...but..what are going to do about ...zeppelin.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:58 am

Awe cute pick. Let me guess. Supernatural?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am

YA Laughing

tao-i was wondering uhmm ... well you'll probably say no but .. looks at feet

sam- probably off helping random people, i have know idea what he does

fallon- giggles and runs after her shreiking

bri- looks at naveah
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 am

.... s-sup-pern-nat-tural?

naveah- holds head in hands. look ... we cant just leave him here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:17 am

Cleff - I say we can.
    Decimus - (has a few extra dollars in his pocket and hasn't eaten yet so takes off his mask since no one here knows him and shoves it in his coat before walking through the door.)

Fox. - (lets out a laugh and puts an arm over Tao's shoulder) aww come on richy spit it out.

Strife - (stops and rubs his eyes) I really don't see the worth of this we'll never find him
    Zero - okay fallon (speaks as she runs slowing just a bit so fallon wont tire quickly) Tao wants to help anyone he can right? Ya of course. But he wantsnto help those he need it the most. So we must be looking for the slums in critical condition. Think that's a good place to start?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 am

bri- cleff you know we cant. thats just creul

tao- uh well. blurts out realy quickly do you think i could bring chelsea back to the house i live in cuz i think it would be easier and safer to treat her there

sam- thats not true we totaly could im not saying we will cuz its a big city but we could.
    fallon- nods head enthusiastically sure but what if he's not there. then what do we do? what then. what if he;s hurt. or dead. what if the YES killed him. what if they took him? what if they sold him to be a slave for their evil robot overlord? THEN WHAT?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 am

naveah-yes i mean what would he do. besides its sort of my fault for even believing he would like me any way. so i cant be that mad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 am

Zero - (grin widens thinks : I love this girl) then my dear apprentice fallon we fear up for the apocalypse. But it has not resulted to that yet! So do not fear team number one is here! (Skids down an ally to a picket fence. And stops noticing small spirals of smoke billowing a little ways off.) That. Is a poor people camp. For lack of better terms. (Smiles)
    Strife - (grumbles) we should have just waited at the house for him to come back.

Fox - (steps away surprised.) Oh...that's what you were nervousness about asking...of curse you can! As long as you take good care of. Her.

Cleff - (sighs) yea I know. But if were driving back I don't want him in the car. I don't want him anywhere near you. (Looks at naveah) whether you think he did wrong or not what he did is unforgivable. Not just because of the act but because he hurt you.
    Zeppelin - (walks until he sits in a little park. The one decimus had taken naveah to see the kids play. Sits on a s owy bench andnpick up a clump up it watching it melt through his fingers.)
    decimus - (sits at the far end of the restraunt watching the snow come down.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 am

fallon- can we go?

sam- your such a grump strife.

kendal- well uh. cheeks flush you could come to?

bri- nods maybe he like drive behind us or something, that would still feel weird though

kara- sits in the snow away from zeppelin but so that he can still see her but barely. her wings around protectivly and she looks disguised in the snow except for the black hair peaking out
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:43 am

GTG

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:35 pm