WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGMG

MY RICKOOOOON

HEEEERE SHAGGGGYYYY DOGGGG

AHH I LOVE RICKON
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

aghhh I FOGTO HOW MUCH I LOVED THE ACTUAL SHOW OF 10!!

AHHHH MY ROBB I AM SHAKING
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm

she's the hobo women right? lol shes awesome

police - i see. then if you'll excuse me ill just be checking on that patient. smiles and walks away

neer - d bag.

and arya gets all boy like!
    which is awesome
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

rofl im good at killing fat boys
    i like killing fat boys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

serena- stupid girl

i love when sansa says "or maybe he'll give me yours" and when joff takes astep toward her she looks at him like "try me mother f**ker, try me"
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm

neer - chuckles to himslef. i like seeing you toy with people. its funny
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

YAAAAA LADY STARK!!! HIT HIM WITH THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!

serena- smiles thank you. it amusses me to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

OMG OMG OMG ITS A DRAGOOOOOOOOOOON!
    ITS THREE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!

MINUS THE FACT THAT SHE'S NAKED!!!!!!!!!!

neer - rolls his eyes . just finish your food.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm

serena- stuffs food in her mouths and smiles widely

are you gonna watch the 9th one now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 pm

neer - expects his stomach to rumble at the site of her eating but it doesn't. sighs and leans back in his chair wondering what they're going to do, thinking if it would have been better off with all of the other shifters dead.

if i can find a full episode on my kindle yea. but i gtg take a shower.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

lol sam YOU A GOOD FRIEND AND GHOSTTLYYYY

serena- eats hungrily so ...

UGHH I LOVE JON .
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Neer - (sneers) you cant just eat in silence?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:49 pm

serena- fine fine. shrugs and looks down at food and eats silently
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Neer - (lets his head hang back as he rests against the chair. Closes his eyes and aims himself into Serena's mind trying to listen to any little fragments of a thought)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:58 pm

serena- thinks wow this food is pretty good, maybe i can steal someone, whys tha guy looking at me. look this way again buddy and ill gauge your eyes out. ya turn away. oh great why is neer looking at me. freak
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Neer - (thinks to self blocking her incase she tries to listen : is this all she thinks of? Weird girl.) (Doesn't make any sign to indicate hes listening to her thoughts and just stays as he is)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 pm

serena- you think i dont know your listening to me. your staring right at me before. can o help you with something?

sorry gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Neer - (I assumed you'd realize. And no.) (Stands from his chair) eat faster.

Its fine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Serena- trying my best

Tao- ( grabs laptop and a bag of stuff and a coat dice it's snowing and silently slips out of house)

Kendal- ( grabs stuff and slips away . ) come in cri -( a starting pain hits her in the head and stables but grinds teeth trying to ignore it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 pm

neer - ill help you with that. picks up an apple from her tray and tosses it in his hand before taking a bite.

crispin - kendal! oh no...not now. it cant be the m.o.r. again. swoops down at her feet shifting into a cat and stands at her feet. idk if i should go get help though....she's undercover.

everyone in the camp is in their makeshift tents or trying to crowd in around the campires.
    fox - sits at the far end smoking a cigarette and searching on his computer. beside him sit the two identicle little boys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Serena- hey! Whatever I'm done anyway. Help me up.

Kendal- no I'm fine ... ( trembles and the pain starts throbbing and groans)

Tao- ( walks down the path if the hous and takes a scarf from his pocket and wraps it around his neck. It starts snowing lightly and the sky is dark. Shuffles through the snow that's already there trying to remember the way to the camp)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm

neer - fine. starts to reach for her arm but remembers that its bandaged too. sighs and puts his arm around her waist pulling her to her feet then quickly lets go.

crispin - shifts into human and luckily no one is crowded on the sidewalks and no one notices. puts his hand on her shoulder trying to figure out whats wrong.if it doesnt stop...i have to get help.

fox - shuts his computer in frustration because his fingers are going numb unable to type. curses and drops his cigarette pulling his hood up and shoving his hands into his pockets.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 pm

tao- joggs toward were the camp is and peers around slowly seeing if its the right place

kendal- im fine! im fine! repeats in her head i dont need anyones help i dont need anyones help stands stiffly and digs finger nails so hard into her hand that there is blood

serena- wraps one arm around his shoulder thanks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm

neer -tenses up but figures he should be helping her anyway. they slowly get back to the room

crispin - whips his head in all the directions desperately looking for anything that could help.

fox - grins when he sees tao peaking in. puts a hand in the air. aye rich kid! over here!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Serena- ( flops on the bed) really thanks I knew you didn't want to do it so thanks

Kendal- ( forces a smile and walks stiffly) I'm fine really

Tao- ( grumbles) I'm not rich ( stalks over but winces at all the sick people)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:44 am