WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 am

Tao- well technically it isn't your choice. Leading the yes away isn't the obly reason why ah is going to leave when they come, she doesn't want anyone to see her suffer anymore,

Bri- ( smiles ) that's really sweet. Uhmmmm cleff mind coming with me to ask the doctors if naveah will be up and running soon ( just want to give thm some privacy)
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:16 am

Head doctor and his army plan to catch a plan on the morning

Head doctor is gonna be Dr, Howe

Howe sends a message to all generals going to meet him in the Seattle base to prep them how to fight her

Naveah- ( giggles and says quietly) there just hands
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:19 am

Strife - imagine what its going to do to everyone here Tao! You may be understanding but what will people like zero and Sam think? Zero's only a kid. (Is going into panic)

Cleff - errrr ya.. ya lets go do that. (Walks out after. Bri)

Zeppelin - (looks at naveah with a grin when they leave) soft hands that I enjoy touching. Just like the rest of you.

General Howe...the britbish are coming the British are coming
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:23 am

Haha ... British people ....

Tao- I'm not saying I think she's making the righ choice and Sam and zero grew up here they'll be devastated but they know the risks of working for the resistance they know what's going to happen they aren't blind.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:25 am

Strife - I know. But some of us wont take it well. (Turns away from him runnign his hands through hosier hair pulling on it in distress of just thinking about being without her.) (Thinks : I don't know if I could do it..)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

Naveah- zeppelin ( blushes and looks down at lap)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:30 am

Zeppelin - (laughs lightly and lifts her chin with his finger to raise her head to look at him) hey. Beautiful girls need to know they're beuatiful. Doesn't matter what kind of bad ass scars they get.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:31 am

Tao- I'm also not saying that there isn't hope I mean there would be but Kendal kind of killed it or will kill it when she is used as Nairobi and leads the yes away, I wish she wouldn't do it but honestly there is not other way if we all want to live ... Unless krndal went with th yes and got treatment ....
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:33 am

Strife - (snaps back around) unless she doesn't what? About treatment?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:35 am

Naveah- ( with none broken arm lightly touches his face and kisses him softly)

Sorry Gtg
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 am

Tao- I'm just saying if she acted like she was with the yes she could get the antidote much quicker
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 am

AWWWW ok bye igs.

Zeppelin - (kisses her back softly not wanting to push her in this condition.)

Strife - (spark of hope comes back) then that's the better option! But what about the limp?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 am

Tao- oh they could fix everything but umm strife I think your forgetting who your dealing with here. This is krndal, you know Kendal, krndal will not like this

Bye igs!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 am

Strife - (frantically going through scenarios in his mind.) Then take out the chip and we relocate. Why couldn't you take it out? Is it in the bone itself? Or we wait till the soldiers come here. Bomb them. Give them hell. Make them wish they were never born.

Zero - (wonders through the halls unable to sleep. Sees the light in Tao's room is inane can hear them talking but cant make out the words.) What's going on? (Talks to self)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 am

Tao - ( sighs) I wish we cold convince her to go with them but it will never work, I guess we clyld fight back, but th expect that and bring hundreds. ( taps foot nervously) I'm not a leader idk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 am

Strife - (thinks : hes right. There would be so many. Raid after raid. They'd probably try to drain us out before actually making a move. The cowards they are.)(sighs) we still have time to think about it.

Zero - (ventures up to kendals room. And knocks on the door lightly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 am

Hey I know sorry for going at th zero krndal talk but about to like pass out and so ce I'm nice I'm telling you instead of ditching you so gonna go ... After zero answers

Kendal- ( up on bed sketching) yes?

Tao- ( nods) and that's good, for the chip, I don't have the right equipment and ya it's a little hard to get it out I need an assistant and I have none so it's to much pressure and I would defiantly mess up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

Its fine I was gonna go after that too anyways

Strife - (nods relieved they can avoid the original plan for now.) We all need sleep. Good night Tao. (Slips out)

Zero - (opens door) hey Kenny...its me. (Says nervously)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am

Tao- ( nods and sits and studies X-ray )

Kendal- ( puts pencil in book and closes it) hey zero, what's up?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 am

Zero - couldn't sleeep. Guess you weren't either. (Walks over to Kendall and sits on the bed) whatcha reading?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 am

Kendal- not reading ( opens up a picture of Sam zero strife cleff Bri and Tao on the couch from the back view so it just shows thre heads )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 pm

zero - smiles at the picture. you take that? i like it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Kendal- ( smiles back) thanks ... How come you couldn't sleep?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

zero - folds her hands in her lap looking down at them. i just... can't stop thinking abou ....well everything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Kendal- ( sighs and smiles) looks like we have the same problem, so everything as in what? ( Pushes pictures and sketch book away and looks at her intently)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 am