WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 pm

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can she meet fox out there!
    and he can be like all yo im british

strife - knows theres no point in arguing and sigh. suddenly yanks her into an embrace shutting his eyes tight not wanting her to ever leave.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm

and uh i gtg no idea when ill be on

but i

W
    I
    L
    L

be on

-_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Will do

Kendal- ( once he can't see her face tears stop out of her eyes and holds onto him tightly)

Tao- ( quietly comes in view) and you'll be stopping by doctors for the MOR?

Kendal- ( nods and pulls away from strife) I'm going to find Bri cleff zeppelin and naveah, I can get there quickly if I just ( face darkens)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 pm

zelda dont forget to get stuff for envirmental club i found some really good stuff before! so see what you can find
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Me watching biggest loser!

Strife - (nods) do what you have to. (Tightens jaw biting on lip keeping self from screaming at her not to leave)

Shizzz ya! Thank you I forgot!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm

kendal- softens at his expression. im not leaving until they come to get me, so they only chase me. and that wont be for a week at most. so im still here.

tao- smiles at the two of them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 pm

strife - mutters so only she can here. a week isn't long enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

kendal- smirks it will be enough. i promise. sits back down and tao does x-rays on her right arm were the chip is and puts the x-rays up so they can see and points to a random square in her forearm

tao- there. thats the chip.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

strife - clenches fists. thinks: who the hell's idea was it to do this to people in the first place? it clearly hasnt help mankind in the smallest bit!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

iPod shall be slow

Kendal- ( glares up at the screen and rubs arms) so can you take it out?

Tao- ( looks at it again) no.

Kendal- ( eyes widen for a minute and almost lunges at him but stay calm) you have your reasons
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

Can I be the main doctor that is behind all of it?

Alsoooo

Naveah- ( eyes flitter open and cringes at th bright light)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

yeeeeeeeeeesh you maaaaaaaaaaaaay

zeppelin - i'm not leaving her and that's final. paces around frantically. is she awake? can i see her? what room is she in? how do i get to the room?

cleff - sighs.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

strife - so thats it? we can't do anything about it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

Tao- I could but I don't have the right tools snit really again wouldn't have made a difference

Kendal- ( shoots him a glance and they have another conversation through there eyes)

Tao- ( groans) alright fine! ( says at last tearing away from her gaze )

Nurse- I don't if she's ( another nurse comes running up) she's awake
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 am

A man in his late 20s is in a secret yes base camp looking at a screen he whips out a phone and dials general cotter, when he answers he says: prepare your men we will be collecting Experiment S.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:21 am

Tom Cotter - answers back smirking. Where is it exactly. doesnt know it's kendal

strife - if its not safe then dont do it.

zeppelin - she is? eyes light and and he sprints down the hallway from where the nurse came from. stumbles black spots dancing around but he shakes his head and keeps going stopping by the door he thinks it is.

cleff - smiles. thats great then. but we still can't stay. turns to bri
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am

Bri- no we can't, but lets please discuss that later, weres the room? ( grabs zeppelin and goes to right room and knocks softly)

Tao- no it's not that.

Kendal- it's something else ( cringes hating to keep it from strife)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:27 am

Head doctor- ( sighs and voice is annoyed) fine ill give you the bio if you don't remember. Experiment S is in Seattle Washington, she is a female of 18, 16 when we caught her. She has long black hair and amber eyes, she goes by the name of Kendal Cloud.

Naveah- ( strains to prop self up but does and says softly) come in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 am

strife - looks at kendal intently. you can tell me...

tom cotter - grins. Kendal Cloud eh? Thank you doctor. I'm glad you found her. my team and i will be back in seattle within the next three days.

zeppelin - bursts into the room breathing heavily. naveah! rushes over to the bed and wraps arms around her neck hugging her.

cleff - please dont hurt her.

afk ill be back though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 am

K

Bri- ( laughs and plops down onto the bed ) how you feeling?

Kendal- it's just. ...

Tao- Kendal, how out I take care if this.

Kendal- ( nods and glances at strife before rushing away)

Tao- strif there are things you need to learn, bad things that nobody likes but we all list face them. All is oldies have grown up with this and we all know it, and I need you to.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 am

Head doctor- oh wait! S no longer has long hair it was cut short, she walks with a limp and has scars all over her face,

Naveah- ( smiles widely) hey handsome ( kisses zeppelin quick on the temple and then looks over at Bri) I feel ok, nothing really hurts
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:56 am

Zeppelin - (touches the bandage on the side of her head over her ear.) Do you know if you'll be able to hear out of it?

Cotter - (smile fades thinks : that's the damnable girl that broke intoned my facility to take strife and those other to rats.) Shes been here a lot longer than I thought....thank you doctor (hangs up and dials something into the office phone) we found her boys.

Strife - what are you talking about.... (a little uncomfortable being in there with Tao alone)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:59 am

Tao- what I'm saying is reality is a bitch, and Kendal doesn't hav the heart to tell you this but she isn't you going to survive this one
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 am

He'd doctor- actually ( mad he cut him off) I have known were she was for the past 2 years I just didn't tell you because your to rational ( storms out door and heads for Seattle)

Naveah- well I can only hear on this one ( points to good ear) but I do t know if they can fix it or not)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 am

Strife - (Tao's words repeat over in his mind) no. I cant let that happen to her..

Zeppelin - (thinks : then she'll be just like me. Is about to smile when me tally curses himself ashamed of feeling hope of her not being able to hear out of that ear.) (Sits back on a chair right beside the bed)

Cleff - well we're just glad to know your ok. (Smiles) zeps been going nuts. (Eyes twitches remembering the kiss)

Zeppelin - (takes Naveahs hand and rubs it against his cheek) awe....I missed your hands.

Cotter - ( thinks : tomorrow. We fly back to Seattle) (checks the time:11:58)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am