WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:14 pm

kendal- no leave me alone!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:17 pm

strife - sighs and pulls hood up walking out of the room.

zero - is she ok?

strife - she's shaken.

mak - gosh i feel like i should do something but there's nothing i can do.

zero - i hate that

mak - ya
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:20 pm

kendal- this is not happening this is not happening. if i just didnt have my stupid idea! my brother was living in the city! i could have found him! im the worst i hate myself! i hope i die! closes eyes and thinks no i dont wish i would die i wish all of YES will die this is there fault all there fault and i will have my revenge.

sam- she will just have to heal on her own

tao- mumbles quietly more mentally then physically
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 pm

zero - well what do we do now that we have all these kids.? looks worriedly up at bri.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:30 pm

bri- i .. i dont no
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 pm

any ideas of what should happen next?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 pm

kendal i think she be so upset she dont talk to others for days and they should be workingon a new break in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 pm

gosh so much with kendal huh? and what kinda break in? at another jail? or at like their head quatars
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm

well want it to be more about your charries? and yea a bigger jail though and strife should plane it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Yay u fixed it and weird the letters are gold when u type ill be on in a bit gotta do some stufd
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 pm

ya i still cant fix the thing so ill have to find a dfferent one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:53 pm

How bout u just go back to the bleach one. Its easier
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:16 pm

ok i did! i got to do my ferret cage so i might be on and off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Okay
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:38 pm

your turn
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Strife - well... for the time being Kendal is obviously going nowhere. We have the numbers. At least tripple then what we did. I say we blow up their minor headquarters. They don't deserve to be captured. They deserve to die.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm

bri- ok well we should starts training these kids. we could do different age groups at times and do conditioning-

sam- i cant run

bri- ok well thats fine we'll have someone else do that. who's the fastest?

sam- looks at ground
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Zero - (mutters under breath) Kendal....

Mak - I'm a pretty clumsy runner.

Cleff - uhhh

Uh why she asking who's fastest again?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:55 pm

for conditioning like who's the fittest or whatever it didnt have to be kendal

bri- look i'm sure we'll work this out ok. wait .. why i am here making up all the rules! glares at cleff and strife you too are older then me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Cleff - (strife starts to say something but cleff cuts him off) strife no offense but you just about finished recovering. So uh I guess I could do it.

Zero - (raises eybrowl at cleff)

Cleff - what?

Zero - nutin.

So are they gonna like train them as in like boot camp? Lol plus the weapons
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 pm

boot camp! with weapons!

bri- ok zero and sam take the 9 to 12 year olds i guess i could do 13 to 16 and strife or cleff can do older. seem fair?

sam- yea seems good.

fallon- what about me?

tao- your going to be in zero and sam's group. since your the youngest person here

fallon- yay!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Zero - (claps hands together) sounds good to me. (Skips off to the rooms)

Cleff - right dude looks like me and you got the hardies

Strife - ya I got you.

Cleff - (face goes dead serious)

Strife - gosh dude I just kidding (grins)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Bri- right! Who am I missing?

Tao- uh me? What if they don't like fighting?

Bri- then train them to be healers

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Lee-Am i gonna train anyone?

Miranda-Can i help tao?

Conrad-Whos group am i in?

Chloe-Same here whos group?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:03 pm

bri- lee good your here! you are the leader right? or have you quit! you make the groups!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 pm